The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Hi Everyone!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Hi Everyone!!

Participant

Just want to say hello…I have limited access to the internet…so I haven't been on here for ages…anyway I hope to be back more often. Tina/Rox you may remember me, I'm from Philly.

Just want to say hello…I have limited access to the internet…so I haven't been on here for ages…anyway I hope to be back more often. Tina/Rox you may remember me, I'm from Philly.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Nancylee
        Participant

Hello dear Linda!  I hope all is well in your life

Linda R
            Participant

Hi Nancy!!! You remember me! lol Well, I'm going thru a lot personally, however my health is good. How are you?

Linda R
              Participant

Hi Nancy!!! You remember me! lol Well, I'm going thru a lot personally, however my health is good. How are you?

Nancylee
              Participant

Hello dear Linda!  I hope all is well in your life

Nancylee
                Participant

Of course I rememebr you. What is going on with you and your life? is it GOOD stuff? I am happy your health is good. I have had a few little issues but am doing great as well. I am trying to remember our last conversation. I think there was a man involved?? 

Thats your first mistake.. ( kidding) maybe

Linda R
                    Participant

Lots of stuff going on, some good, some not – don't want to go into it here. If you want to give me your email, I can fill you in. ttyl

Nancylee
                      Participant

[email protected]

I would love to hear from you.

Nancylee
                        Participant

[email protected]

I would love to hear from you.

Linda R
                          Participant

Lots of stuff going on, some good, some not – don't want to go into it here. If you want to give me your email, I can fill you in. ttyl

Nancylee
                          Participant

Of course I rememebr you. What is going on with you and your life? is it GOOD stuff? I am happy your health is good. I have had a few little issues but am doing great as well. I am trying to remember our last conversation. I think there was a man involved?? 

Thats your first mistake.. ( kidding) maybe

Viewing 3 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics