The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Here we are…at Moffitt

Forums General Melanoma Community Here we are…at Moffitt

Participant

Hi all,  Brent is here at Moffitt waiting on his biopsy to finish his tests for the Anti PD1 merck trial.  His first infusions is scheduled for the 11th. 

Hi all,  Brent is here at Moffitt waiting on his biopsy to finish his tests for the Anti PD1 merck trial.  His first infusions is scheduled for the 11th. 

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        King
        Participant

Hi Sharon, 

Thinking of you and Brent.  I'm here.  Call me when you can.  Let me know if I can do anything.

Stay Strong

Kathie

King
          Participant

Hi Sharon, 

Thinking of you and Brent.  I'm here.  Call me when you can.  Let me know if I can do anything.

Stay Strong

Kathie

King
            Participant

Hi Sharon, 

Stay Strong

Kathie

aldakota22
              Participant

Thank God you are at Moffitt.Prayers sent your way to start the Anti PD1 merck Trial.Beat the Beast.  AL

aldakota22
                Participant

Thank God you are at Moffitt.Prayers sent your way to start the Anti PD1 merck Trial.Beat the Beast.  AL

aldakota22
                  Participant

NYKaren
                    Participant
                      Hi Sharmon,
                      So happy for you guys!
                      All the best,
                      Karen
                      NYKaren
                      Participant
                        Hi Sharmon,
                        So happy for you guys!
                        All the best,
                        Karen
                        NYKaren
                        Participant
                          Hi Sharmon,
                          So happy for you guys!
                          All the best,
                          Karen
                          triciad
                          Participant

Blessings to you and Brent for his "magic bullet."  I've read so many good things about that trial…all the best!

Tricia

triciad
                            Participant

Blessings to you and Brent for his "magic bullet."  I've read so many good things about that trial…all the best!

Tricia

triciad
                              Participant

Tricia

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics