The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Have been looking into shipmakers for my Yacht-naming it the Norfolk Enchants-

Forums General Melanoma Community Have been looking into shipmakers for my Yacht-naming it the Norfolk Enchants-

Participant

want to be all snooty and pal around with the likes of Don W, Cyn, BillMfl and Yawn.

Anybody ever hear of this one?

want to be all snooty and pal around with the likes of Don W, Cyn, BillMfl and Yawn.

Anybody ever hear of this one?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        yoop
        Participant

Morning John,

Where you get these videos still escapes me. 

If you were to name a boat, then you should start from the video.

Stick with the name Johnson all in Caps.  After all, John is short for Johnson. 

Can almost hear the compliments now;  "My.. what a nice Johnson you have" ; "Wow.. what a big Johnson you have", etc., then you have the coy questions; "So.. how does your Johnson work?",; and "Is your Johnson dependable and long lasting.."  and on and on.

Stay away from Jag for obvious reasons.

yoop

jag
            Participant

I don't know Yoop, I have given a lot of thought to boat names and when I say Norfolk Enchants quickly it just seems right.  Bill told me he has an old Johnson and it requires a lot more pull starting and care, I'm sure that isn't the problem for most boats though.  

jag
              Participant

I don't know Yoop, I have given a lot of thought to boat names and when I say Norfolk Enchants quickly it just seems right.  Bill told me he has an old Johnson and it requires a lot more pull starting and care, I'm sure that isn't the problem for most boats though.  

LV
                Participant

Ha! My brother-in-law brags that he has the biggest Johnson on Indian Lake.

LV
                  Participant

Ha! My brother-in-law brags that he has the biggest Johnson on Indian Lake.

yoop
                  Participant

Morning John,

Where you get these videos still escapes me. 

If you were to name a boat, then you should start from the video.

Stick with the name Johnson all in Caps.  After all, John is short for Johnson. 

Can almost hear the compliments now;  "My.. what a nice Johnson you have" ; "Wow.. what a big Johnson you have", etc., then you have the coy questions; "So.. how does your Johnson work?",; and "Is your Johnson dependable and long lasting.."  and on and on.

Stay away from Jag for obvious reasons.

yoop

yoop
                    Participant

Whew, takes me a while but yes Norfolk Enchants might be catchy but I'm still liking the Johnny Johnson.

yoop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc 

yoop
                      Participant

Whew, takes me a while but yes Norfolk Enchants might be catchy but I'm still liking the Johnny Johnson.

yoop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc 

Bonnie Lea
                        Participant

thankyou john.

yacht name should be   GALLAGERS TRAVELS 

or  Crain-ee-aught-tommy King.

Bonnie Lea
                          Participant

thankyou john.

yacht name should be   GALLAGERS TRAVELS 

or  Crain-ee-aught-tommy King.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics