The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Harley Ride Around US

Forums General Melanoma Community Harley Ride Around US

Participant

I'll be leaving July 25 for an 8000 mile Harley ride to raise money with M4M.  Route is LA to Seattle, route 90 all the way to Martha's Vineyard (ok Woods Hole ferry actually), then down to Charleston, SC and back along the Gulf through TX.  Staying with lot's of friends along the way but . . . don't know a soul in Seattle (!).  Or between Atlanta and Dallas (!).

I'll be leaving July 25 for an 8000 mile Harley ride to raise money with M4M.  Route is LA to Seattle, route 90 all the way to Martha's Vineyard (ok Woods Hole ferry actually), then down to Charleston, SC and back along the Gulf through TX.  Staying with lot's of friends along the way but . . . don't know a soul in Seattle (!).  Or between Atlanta and Dallas (!).

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/HarleyRideAroundUS/melanomaresearchfoundation

James Jones

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Sherron
        Participant

Way to Go!  Take care and be safe.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Sherron
          Participant

Way to Go!  Take care and be safe.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Pat from Ohio
            Participant

Sounds great but what is MFM?  Is there some personal reason you are doing this and do you have a link to MRF?

Pat from Ohio
              Participant

Sounds great but what is MFM?  Is there some personal reason you are doing this and do you have a link to MRF?

JSJ80
                Participant

I would like to reach out to melanoma docs and staff in cities along my ride route.  I have contacted The Angeles Clinic in Los Angeles.

Any help others may provide towards this effort would be appreciated.  Besides financial support, I am hoping to stop, meet, and take photos with as many medical care providers and melanoma patients that I can along the route.  Here are the major cities of my ride:

San Francisco

Portland

Seattle

Spokane

Missoula, MT

Billings

Rapid City, SD

Rochester, MN

La Crosse, WI

Chicago

Toledo

Cleveland

Youngstown, OH

Buffalo

Rochester

Albany

Springfield, MA

Providence, RI

New York

Philadelphia

Bethesda, MD

Washington DC

Richmond

Raleigh/Durham

Charleston, SC

Atlanta

Birmingham, AL

Nashville

Memphis

Little Rock

Dallas

Houston

San Antonio

El Paso, TX

Tucson

Phoenix

JSJ80
                  Participant

I would like to reach out to melanoma docs and staff in cities along my ride route.  I have contacted The Angeles Clinic in Los Angeles.

Any help others may provide towards this effort would be appreciated.  Besides financial support, I am hoping to stop, meet, and take photos with as many medical care providers and melanoma patients that I can along the route.  Here are the major cities of my ride:

San Francisco

Portland

Seattle

Spokane

Missoula, MT

Billings

Rapid City, SD

Rochester, MN

La Crosse, WI

Chicago

Toledo

Cleveland

Youngstown, OH

Buffalo

Rochester

Albany

Springfield, MA

Providence, RI

New York

Philadelphia

Bethesda, MD

Washington DC

Richmond

Raleigh/Durham

Charleston, SC

Atlanta

Birmingham, AL

Nashville

Memphis

Little Rock

Dallas

Houston

San Antonio

El Paso, TX

Tucson

Phoenix

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics