The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Happy Bday Bubbles “Celeste”

Forums General Melanoma Community Happy Bday Bubbles “Celeste”

Participant

Just wanted to wish Celeste a very happy birthday and thanks her again for all her help and knowledge she has provided me as well as many others!!!

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        Raco
        Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste

BillB
          Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste!!!!!!!!!

dmarie
            Participant

Happy birthday! I hope it is a spectacular!

Johnjk04
                Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES !!!!!!!!

I am headed for the grocery store right now. Will be having a canister of Planter's Cheese Balls tonight, in honor of you.      Eeeeeecccckkkk eeeecccckkkk – John

casagrayson
                Participant

Happy Birthday, Celeste!  Celebrate in style!

tedtell1
                  Participant

Me too, Happy birthday Celeste. I don't how many others this has happened to, when I was struggling with some issues, she sent me a direct email and really helped out a lot. Thanks for all you do for all of us. You are one of many…., but after all it is your birthday. Here is hoping for many, many more.

Ted

Coragirl
                    Participant

Happy Birthday! I hope you were treated like a queen today.

Bubbles
                      Participant

Awwe, guys!!!  You are all too sweet.  Got home from a crazy day at work to this happy "birthday card"!!!  Can't beat that!  Happy to know all of you.  Happy to be 54 today!!!  When I started this crazy journey with Stage 3b melanoma at the age of 39, I had no idea where (or when!!) I'd "end" up!!  Each day is a gift to me and to be able to celebrate it with all of you is incredibly special!  Thanks so much.

And John….Shhhhhh!  Don't tell my nurses or my kiddos….but I LOOOOVE cheetos!  Balls, crunchy, orangy and munchy.  I can't even think about what makes them orange!  I don't have them often….but, hey…maybe when you hit 54…after being a rattie for 8 years…that's the perfect time to break 'em out!!! 

Big hugs and good wishes to each of you!!!  celeste

BrianP
                          Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste.  I remember in my younger naive days how much I dreaded Birthdays.  I sure don't feel that way anymore.  It's definitely a worthy reason to celebrate.  Just hit the big 5-0 about a week ago.  Fifty sure is Nifty.

Brian

happyfeet123
                          Participant

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!!!!!!  Thank you for sharing your perspective as a patient and a medical provider.  You have provided all of us with hope and inspiration through your contribution to this forum.  Enjoy your day you deserve it!

Happy Feet 

jagstter
                            Participant

Happy birthday, Celeste!

Mat
                              Participant

Wishing Celeste and Brian each a Happy Birthday and many more to come!

Nick C
                                Participant

Happy Birthday!!!!!  Have a good one!

lkb
                                  Participant

Happy Birthday, Celeste! I always appreciate your posts. Congratulations on 54!

Bubbles
                                    Participant

Thanks, guys!!!  Fifty is indeed nifty, Brian!!!  c

mrsaxde
                                      Participant

Not on for a few days and I missed this. Happy Birthday Celeste!!

-Bill

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics