The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Great Update about Dr. Steven O’Day

Forums General Melanoma Community Great Update about Dr. Steven O’Day

Participant

I have been in contact with Dr. O'Day.  He confirmed that he has parted ways with The Angeles Clinic.  He will be practicing in the Los Angeles area and he hopes to be seeing patients in early 2012!  If you would like to contact him, his email is [email protected].

I have been in contact with Dr. O'Day.  He confirmed that he has parted ways with The Angeles Clinic.  He will be practicing in the Los Angeles area and he hopes to be seeing patients in early 2012!  If you would like to contact him, his email is [email protected].

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        washoegal
        Participant

For those of you wishing to stay at the Angeles clinic I can highley recommend Dr Daoud.  If you ar looking around in the area, Dr Farris (who was my original Onc but left for a better offer at Yale) is now back at John Wayne Cancer Center in Santa Monica, I can also highly recommend him. 

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
          Participant

For those of you wishing to stay at the Angeles clinic I can highley recommend Dr Daoud.  If you ar looking around in the area, Dr Farris (who was my original Onc but left for a better offer at Yale) is now back at John Wayne Cancer Center in Santa Monica, I can also highly recommend him. 

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
            Participant

Mary

Stage 3

Julie in SoCal
              Participant

Great news!  Thanks for the update and referrals

Julie

hope4cure1
                  Participant

Thanks for the update on Dr. O'Day.  My husband was seeing him until he disappeared.  We are very happy with Dr. Boasberg at Angeles Clinic but would appreciate if you could post when you find out where Dr. O'Day will be practicing next, just in case we need another opinion. 

Take care,  Hope

JudyinCA
                    Participant

Hope,

I will absolutely let you know when I hear.  God bless!  Judy (Caregiver, husband Stage IV NED)

JudyinCA
                      Participant

Hope,

I will absolutely let you know when I hear.  God bless!  Judy (Caregiver, husband Stage IV NED)

JudyinCA
                        Participant

Hope,

hope4cure1
                          Participant

Thanks for the update on Dr. O'Day.  My husband was seeing him until he disappeared.  We are very happy with Dr. Boasberg at Angeles Clinic but would appreciate if you could post when you find out where Dr. O'Day will be practicing next, just in case we need another opinion. 

Take care,  Hope

hope4cure1
                            Participant

Take care,  Hope

Julie in SoCal
                            Participant

Julie

Julie in SoCal
                              Participant

Julie

trojansurvivor
                                Participant

I just sent Dr. O'Day an email  at the email above and he replied saying that he was now in excellent health and hat he  is feeling great. He has decided to leave The Angeles Clinic and hopes to be seeing patients again early in the new year probably somewhere in Santa Monica. 

trojansurvivor
                                  Participant

I just sent Dr. O'Day an email  at the email above and he replied saying that he was now in excellent health and hat he  is feeling great. He has decided to leave The Angeles Clinic and hopes to be seeing patients again early in the new year probably somewhere in Santa Monica. 

trojansurvivor
                                    Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics