The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Great scan news!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Great scan news!!

Participant

My husband, Bill had great scan news this morning!!! His new drug regime is working!! We’re going on seven years this March!!!

Love to all of you!!!

Maureen

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        AMcReader
        Participant

I just went back and read your story. What a relief to be almost 5 years NED! Congratulations to you both!

Maureen038
            Participant

Thanks Amanda! Bill has never had the official NED status, but for three years things were very stable until this fall. 

I hope you can go back to your ipinivo soon. Bill only had three of the ipi infusions. I’m wishing you the best!!

Maureen

RichInLife2
            Participant

Great news, indeed, Maureen. Congratulations!

Maureen038
                Participant

Thanks so much Rich!

Bubbles
                Participant

Oh, Maureen!!  That is great news!!! I am so happy for you both!  Love, celeste

Maureen038
                    Participant

Thanks so much Celeste!!! You are such a shining light for so many of us here!! I will keep reading your blog to see how things are going for you with your treatment. I love all the pictures!

Maureen

lkb
                    Participant

Congratulations!

Maureen038
                        Participant

Thanks so much! Hope everything goes great with your radiation!

Maureen

sing123
                        Participant

Aww, this is wonderful news! And a great way to start the new year right.

Maureen038
                            Participant

Thanks so much Cindy!

jbronicki
                            Participant

woot woot!  that's indeed very great news!  congratulations Maureen to you and your husband 🙂

Maureen038
                                Participant

Thanks Jackie! That’s awesome news about being NED for 5 years!!! Fingers crossed for us.

Maureen

BrianP
                                Participant

What great news Maureen.  You guys are some team.  Wishing you a happy and HEALTHY 2019.

Brian

Maureen038
                                    Participant

Thanks so much Brian!! Let’s hope so!! I just wanted to tell you and Celeste that I read both of your last replies to my previous post  when Bill and I were waiting for the doctor to come into his room. I started crying and I had to explain to him that my buddies on MRF were raising my spirits. You both will never know how much that helped! Wishing you and your family the best!

Maureen

SOLE
                                    Participant

Maureen, this is wonderful news! Take care.

Maureen038
                                        Participant

Thank you very much!

Maureen

Viewing 7 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics