The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Graduate Level Immunotherapy (I’m talking to you Ed and Celeste)

Forums General Melanoma Community Graduate Level Immunotherapy (I’m talking to you Ed and Celeste)

• Replies
      Julie in SoCal
      Participant
        WOW What a great resource! I’m not sure I”m up for the grad course but it looks fabulous!

Thanks for posting Brain!

Julie

ed williams
        Participant
          Thanks Brian for the link, first look at the first video reminded me of a CRI video series with Dr. Weber the Oncologist that Celeste had for her Nivo trial. He puts the same topics into melanoma related perspective, here is a link if you are interested and a second link on what I would like to call ” Ed’s melanoma coarse” which would feature Dr. Jedd Wolchok of Memorial Sloan Kettering on the topic of “getting the cures, next 5 years”. I have two or three more must see video’s if anyone is interested let me know and yes there will be a quiz at the end of this coarse called ” Melanoma street cred”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlGq-3F1uQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgPVyzJiusE
          Bubbles
          Participant
            Thanks, Brian! I’ll check it out. Hope you are doing well! les
            Gene_S
            Participant
              You think that Ed is a expert ??? He still doesn’t know that fungi can cause cancer…

What is Aflatoxin?

Aflatoxin is a cancer-causing poison produced by certain fungi in or on foods and feeds, especially in field corn and peanuts. They are probably the best known and most intensively researched mycotoxins in the world. Aflatoxins have been associated with various diseases, such as aflatoxicosis in livestock, domestic animals, and humans throughout the world. Many countries try to limit exposure to aflatoxin by regulating and monitoring its presence on commodities intended for use as food and feed. The prevention of aflatoxin is one of the most challenging toxicology issues of present time.

https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/wcm/connect/a87cdc2c-6ddd-49f0-bd1f-393086742e68/Molds_on_Food.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics