The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Got my results back from SLNB..

Forums General Melanoma Community Got my results back from SLNB..

Participant

Dr called! No signs of the melanoma metastasizing in the lymph nodes!! All clear!! Should be cancer free now!!!

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        Happy_girl
        Participant

Yay! Great news!

Happy_girl
          Participant

Yay! Great news!

Happy_girl
            Participant

Yay! Great news!

KMick
              Participant

Awesome!  The skin graft and donor site will heal and fade in time too.  It takes some time but the "new normal" will be just that, normal.  Hang in there.

KMick
                Participant

Awesome!  The skin graft and donor site will heal and fade in time too.  It takes some time but the "new normal" will be just that, normal.  Hang in there.

KMick
                  Participant

JoshF
                    Participant

Great news….what a relief for you!!!! So happy…heal up and celebrate…I'm hoping my day on Wednesday turns out to be good…I'll be celebrating with you!!!!

Best!!

Josh

JoshF
                      Participant

Great news….what a relief for you!!!! So happy…heal up and celebrate…I'm hoping my day on Wednesday turns out to be good…I'll be celebrating with you!!!!

Best!!

Josh

JoshF
                        Participant

Best!!

Josh

JustMeInCA
                          Participant

Happy to hear it and can only imagine your relief! Soon you'll be back up and running.

JustMeInCA
                            Participant

Happy to hear it and can only imagine your relief! Soon you'll be back up and running.

JustMeInCA
                              Participant

eturner82
                                Participant

So glad to hear this great news!!

Emily

eturner82
                                  Participant

Emily

eturner82
                                    Participant

Emily

Maureen038
                                        Participant

Congratulations!! Super news!

Maureen

Maureen038
                                          Participant

Maureen

Maureen038
                                            Participant

Maureen

Jsneathen21
                                            Participant

Thanks everyone I am over joyed!! Best birthday present ever!!!

Jsneathen21
                                              Participant

Treadlightly
                                                  Participant

Congratulations on your news of having no evidence of disease! Just like that…in an instant you…you can begin the healing process and begin (again) planning for your future.

I know that being confined to a wheelchair is no fun. Just remember it is only a temporary. Try to focus on the positive…like your new lease on life.

Oh…and Happy Birthday to you!

Take care,

Mark from California

Treadlightly
                                                    Participant

Congratulations on your news of having no evidence of disease! Just like that…in an instant you…you can begin the healing process and begin (again) planning for your future.

I know that being confined to a wheelchair is no fun. Just remember it is only a temporary. Try to focus on the positive…like your new lease on life.

Take care,

Mark from California

Treadlightly
                                                      Participant

Take care,

Mark from California

Jsneathen21
                                                      Participant

mwconklin
                                                        Participant

Thats great, you are a lucky lady. 

mwconklin
                                                          Participant

mwconklin
                                                            Participant

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics