The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

gifts from Mel for the holidays

Forums General Melanoma Community gifts from Mel for the holidays

Participant

Hi, all.  It seems Mel has decided to be especially "generous" to me for the holidays this year.  For Hanukah my 1st lung met.  For Christmas my very 1st brain met.  For the new year I'm giving Mel IPI,  the gift I hope keeps on giving.  My 1st treatment was yesterday (Thurs 12/29.)  Feeling well.

Happy New Year to all

FrankD

Hi, all.  It seems Mel has decided to be especially "generous" to me for the holidays this year.  For Hanukah my 1st lung met.  For Christmas my very 1st brain met.  For the new year I'm giving Mel IPI,  the gift I hope keeps on giving.  My 1st treatment was yesterday (Thurs 12/29.)  Feeling well.

Happy New Year to all

FrankD

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Lauri England
        Participant

I am glad your first treatment went well and I hope for the best for you in the New Year.  Thank you for sharing and I pray you have all the luck in the world.

Lauri England
          Participant

I am glad your first treatment went well and I hope for the best for you in the New Year.  Thank you for sharing and I pray you have all the luck in the world.

Lauri England
            Participant

marfda
              Participant

So sorry for your lame holiday gifts. ๐Ÿ™ Glad you are able to put that mel back in it's place with a return gift! Keep us updated on your ipi journey!

marfda
                Participant

So sorry for your lame holiday gifts. ๐Ÿ™ Glad you are able to put that mel back in it's place with a return gift! Keep us updated on your ipi journey!

marfda
                  Participant

bdhf
                    Participant

Frank,

So sorry for your crummy holiday gifts!  I feel your pain.  I got a 3cm brain tumor for the holidays!  I gave it a craniotomy!  After the new year I plan to give it some SRS too!  

Best wishes for a healthy 2012!!!!  

Brenda

NYKaren
                        Participant

Frank,

Sorry about your lousy gifts.  Keep that great sense of humor, it's a big help.

Good luck with the Ipi, I hope you kick mel's nasty butt!

karen

NYKaren
                          Participant

Frank,

karen

NYKaren
                            Participant

Frank,

karen

bdhf
                            Participant

Frank,

So sorry for your crummy holiday gifts!  I feel your pain.  I got a 3cm brain tumor for the holidays!  I gave it a craniotomy!  After the new year I plan to give it some SRS too!  

Brenda

bdhf
                              Participant

Frank,

Brenda

jag
                                Participant

Happy New Years to you too Frank.  Wishing you many more.

John

jag
                                  Participant

John

jag
                                    Participant

John

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics