The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Gene therapy scores big wins against blood cancers

Forums General Melanoma Community Gene therapy scores big wins against blood cancers

• Replies
      BrianP
      Participant

I thought the same thing Dave!

Webbie73
          Participant

Yes, this is wonderful news. They need to figure out how to have only the cancerous B-cells killed off. This gives new hope to those with blood cancers and lymphomas. Another option to stem cell transplants. 

Webbie73
            Participant

Yes, this is wonderful news. They need to figure out how to have only the cancerous B-cells killed off. This gives new hope to those with blood cancers and lymphomas. Another option to stem cell transplants. 

Webbie73
              Participant

BrianP
              Participant

BrianP
                Participant

Marialuv

Hi dear,
                    my name is Maria am a young girl, it give's me a great pleasure to write you when i saw your profile i became interested in you, If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happens, i will be very happy if you can write me back through my email address ([email protected]) to enable me send you some of my pictures and also introduce my self fully to you.
                    thanks so much and i will be hoping to hear from you soon.
                    Yours new friend, Maria.

Marialuv

Hi dear,
                      my name is Maria am a young girl, it give's me a great pleasure to write you when i saw your profile i became interested in you, If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happens, i will be very happy if you can write me back through my email address ([email protected]) to enable me send you some of my pictures and also introduce my self fully to you.
                      Yours new friend, Maria.

Marialuv

Hi dear,
                        Yours new friend, Maria.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics