The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Fuck!

Participant

Sitting in Urgent care of MSKCC, hopefully my left sided weakness is only due to old scar tissue, MRI to come.

Sitting in Urgent care of MSKCC, hopefully my left sided weakness is only due to old scar tissue, MRI to come.

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Replies
        jag
        Participant

Oh wait, I didn't follow board policy and I used a swear word, Sorry about that.  Difficulty typing w/my left hand is what clued me in, usually I can reply in seconds, now I literally have to look at the keyboard to prevent slipping up, at least there is free coffee and juice.  

dian in spokane
            Participant

I guess there are hardly enough people reading this board to be offended. Probably don't have to worry about LITTLE KIDS reading your crappy topic line anymore, since most of them wouldn't bother to go to all the work to find this place.

But geez.. thanks for reminding me that you are still 75% jerk.

I hope everything turns out okay for you, seriously. I hope this is all COMPLETELY unrelated to melanoma, and that it is some .. small thing.

In fact, I hope you are home bugging the wife again before the closing bell.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you dude.

dian

jag
              Participant

Thanks Dian, you are the new board wonder woman

screw Roxanne.

jag
                Participant

Thanks Dian, you are the new board wonder woman

screw Roxanne.

dian in spokane
                  Participant

I guess there are hardly enough people reading this board to be offended. Probably don't have to worry about LITTLE KIDS reading your crappy topic line anymore, since most of them wouldn't bother to go to all the work to find this place.

But geez.. thanks for reminding me that you are still 75% jerk.

I hope everything turns out okay for you, seriously. I hope this is all COMPLETELY unrelated to melanoma, and that it is some .. small thing.

In fact, I hope you are home bugging the wife again before the closing bell.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you dude.

dian

jag
                  Participant

Oh wait, I didn't follow board policy and I used a swear word, Sorry about that.  Difficulty typing w/my left hand is what clued me in, usually I can reply in seconds, now I literally have to look at the keyboard to prevent slipping up, at least there is free coffee and juice.  

jag
                    Participant

Catheter in on 1st try.

jag
                      Participant

Catheter in on 1st try.

lhaley
                        Participant

John,

Hoping this is nothing related to melanoma and quickly fixed.

At the appropriate time cussing is an expressive way to state our feelings!! This time it sure was appropriate (at least in my opinion.)  I know since my recurrance last week I sure have used many more expressive words!!

Let us know and wishing for the best,

Linda

jag
                            Participant

Thanks Linda, I just had my neuro physical and so far so good, Neurosurgery service coming next to check me out and then an MRI, the other positive thing-I hope was that my MRI in June was negative

jag
                              Participant

Thanks Linda, I just had my neuro physical and so far so good, Neurosurgery service coming next to check me out and then an MRI, the other positive thing-I hope was that my MRI in June was negative

KyCyn
                                Participant

Well, dang, John – hopefully it's just one of those weird things our bodies do occasionally to flip us out – make sure you post updates.

Cyn

KyCyn
                                  Participant

Well, dang, John – hopefully it's just one of those weird things our bodies do occasionally to flip us out – make sure you post updates.

Cyn

bcl
                                    Participant

oh no, I just got home and saw  this John,  hope the MRI is clear!  Let us know when you can, linda

bcl
                                      Participant

oh no, I just got home and saw  this John,  hope the MRI is clear!  Let us know when you can, linda

lhaley
                                      Participant

John,

Hoping this is nothing related to melanoma and quickly fixed.

At the appropriate time cussing is an expressive way to state our feelings!! This time it sure was appropriate (at least in my opinion.)  I know since my recurrance last week I sure have used many more expressive words!!

Let us know and wishing for the best,

Linda

BonnieLea
                                        Participant

Dear John

you better get yourself up and at em'  moustache or not.  Seriously hope it all works out well.  Too many animals that NEEEEED to be spayed  and you are the man!

Hugs to you and Merry and be NICE!

BonnieLea
                                          Participant

Dear John

you better get yourself up and at em'  moustache or not.  Seriously hope it all works out well.  Too many animals that NEEEEED to be spayed  and you are the man!

Hugs to you and Merry and be NICE!

Kimmer
                                            Participant

Well, John…

I mean geez what else can ya say?

I hope you get your  ***negative***  results from pesky scar tissue really soon and you can get back to everyone who loves you…puppers, kitties, other critters, family and us.  Sending tons of good thoughts your way.

Srsly now, Take good care.

K.

Kimmer
                                              Participant

Well, John…

I mean geez what else can ya say?

I hope you get your  ***negative***  results from pesky scar tissue really soon and you can get back to everyone who loves you…puppers, kitties, other critters, family and us.  Sending tons of good thoughts your way.

Srsly now, Take good care.

K.

Kevin from Atlanta
                                                Participant

I hope the coffee is good.

Praying for the best outcome.

Kevin from Atlanta
                                                  Participant

I hope the coffee is good.

Praying for the best outcome.

LV
                                                    Participant

Well, John, that sucks. Hoping for a good outcome on all fronts. But maybe it explains themustache 🙂

LV
                                                      Participant

Well, John, that sucks. Hoping for a good outcome on all fronts. But maybe it explains themustache 🙂

Eehgads
                                                        Participant

Sorry to hear this news. I hope your surgery went okay and that you're recovering comfortably tonight. Hope they were able to take care of whatever the issue was and that you'll be back at it soon.

Michele

Eehgads
                                                          Participant

Sorry to hear this news. I hope your surgery went okay and that you're recovering comfortably tonight. Hope they were able to take care of whatever the issue was and that you'll be back at it soon.

Michele

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics