The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Free Melanoma Symposium Online Saturday 9/29 hosted by UCSF

Forums General Melanoma Community Free Melanoma Symposium Online Saturday 9/29 hosted by UCSF

• Replies
      jennunicorn
      Participant

I'll be there in person! My oncologist will be speaking about fertility. Should be an interesting symposium. 

happyfeet123
          Participant

Looks like a lot of great topics.  How do you find out about it?

Thanks 

Tammy

lkb
            Participant

happyfeet123, I have the same oncologist as our generous JennUnicorn (who spoke live) and saw an announcement in the oncology office. It was put on by a group called AIM Melanoma. They seem like a good resource, but I don't know much about them.

lkb
              Participant

Jenn, just watched. You were great–thank so much! Everyone else, let's applaud her!

jennunicorn
                Participant

Thank you! I honestly didn't know that I was going to go up there so I was a little nervous haha. It was nice to be a part of it.

kandx
                Participant

Thank you for posting the link here this morning! I was a bit late, but I was able to tune in for some of it. I hope they share the slides or a recording of the webcast later. I'm newly diagnosed and actively learning about and considering different treatment options and the slides were helpful. -Kelly

lkb
                    Participant

Glad to be of help! I particularly liked the post-treatment talk and the patient-survivor input–hoping for us all to be post-treament someday.

Viewing 1 reply thread
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics