The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Fountainhead was here?????

Forums General Melanoma Community Fountainhead was here?????

Participant

I haven't visited for a while, but I was so glad to see so many names!  Glad to know all y'all are still kicking ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy New Year!  

I haven't visited for a while, but I was so glad to see so many names!  Glad to know all y'all are still kicking ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy New Year!  

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Fountainhead
        Participant

Hi Cyn. Yeah, I stopped in when I saw old Bill's name pop up. In name only of course. No way I could do that FH character anymore. The DS seems like a long time ago.

Hope all is well for you. Didn't you run off to live on a boat?

-Fountainhead

KyCyn
            Participant
              Hey! Well, we are trying to run away on a boat but we keep getting dragged back to land. All our prized possessions are now aboard, and the work is finally done, so at least that.
              Gosh, I would really like to talk to you about beer, sports and etc… Was my nephew working for Sierra Nevada in Chico last time we talked? Nice, eh?
              If you ever get an inkling, email us at [email protected]
              Regardless, make sure you check in next January ๐Ÿ™‚
              BillMFl
              Participant

Boats? Did someone say boats?  Haha, well nice to see all three of you. ๐Ÿ™‚

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/dsc00702iv.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/713/dsc00702iv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

BillMFl
                Participant

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/dsc00702iv.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/713/dsc00702iv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

BillMFl
                  Participant

BillMFl
                    Participant

BillMFl
                      Participant

BillMFl
                        Participant

BillMFl
                          Participant
                            BillMFl
                            Participant

Well I never  said I was good with pics!

BillMFl
                              Participant

KyCyn
                                Participant
                                  Bill, good to see you! Nice to know you havent changed :). See my message to Stan, let’s figure a way to stay connected –
                                  KyCyn
                                  Participant
                                    Bill, good to see you! Nice to know you havent changed :). See my message to Stan, let’s figure a way to stay connected –
                                    KyCyn
                                    Participant
                                      Nancylee
                                      Participant
                                        That’s a beautiful boat!!!
                                        Nancylee
                                        Participant
                                          Nancylee
                                          Participant
                                            BillMFl
                                            Participant

BillMFl
                                              Participant
                                                BillMFl
                                                Participant
                                                  StanN
                                                  Participant

Hahah  I thought you'd be in the middle of the High seas   right now…glad you safe and sound…

I thought I head another Kentuckian chattering so  I moseyed  over to check it out,and I'll be

I was right..

I'm alive and well in kentucky wintering in Kentucky, I spend a lot of my time in the Snowmass Wilderness Mtns  out below'

Aspen,colo..near  carbondale/redstone/ colo…..

you all take are 

StanN

StanN
                                                    Participant

Hahah  I thought you'd be in the middle of the High seas   right now…glad you safe and sound…

I thought I head another Kentuckian chattering so  I moseyed  over to check it out,and I'll be

I was right..

I'm alive and well in kentucky wintering in Kentucky, I spend a lot of my time in the Snowmass Wilderness Mtns  out below'

you all take are 

StanN

StanN
                                                      Participant

I was right..

you all take are 

StanN

StanN
                                                        Participant

I was right..

you all take are 

StanN

KyCyn
                                                          Participant
                                                            Hey Stan, good to see you!!!! I think we should all check in at least once a year, let everyone know we are still kicking!
                                                            KyCyn
                                                            Participant
                                                              Hey Stan, good to see you!!!! I think we should all check in at least once a year, let everyone know we are still kicking!
                                                              StanN
                                                              Participant

Good Idea Cyn

Maybe by then, I'll have learned how not to double post, and How, to use the spell check… I do see some

familiar names on FB. I'm well but I've been fighting this nasty-flu/cold thing for the past 2 weeks.

When you do set sail,shoot us a message from some exotic port..

StanN

StanN
                                                                Participant

Good Idea Cyn

Maybe by then, I'll have learned how not to double post, and How, to use the spell check… I do see some

familiar names on FB. I'm well but I've been fighting this nasty-flu/cold thing for the past 2 weeks.

StanN

StanN
                                                                  Participant

Good Idea Cyn

StanN

KyCyn
                                                                    Participant
                                                                      StanN
                                                                      Participant

I was right..

you all take are 

StanN

StanN
                                                                        Participant

I was right..

you all take are 

StanN

KyCyn
                                                                          Participant
                                                                            Hey! Well, we are trying to run away on a boat but we keep getting dragged back to land. All our prized possessions are now aboard, and the work is finally done, so at least that.
                                                                            Gosh, I would really like to talk to you about beer, sports and etc… Was my nephew working for Sierra Nevada in Chico last time we talked? Nice, eh?
                                                                            KyCyn
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            Fountainhead
                                                                            Participant

Hi Cyn. Yeah, I stopped in when I saw old Bill's name pop up. In name only of course. No way I could do that FH character anymore. The DS seems like a long time ago.

-Fountainhead

Fountainhead
                                                                              Participant

-Fountainhead

Viewing 2 reply threads
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics