The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Forum for Stages 1 & 2 melanoma?

Forums General Melanoma Community Forum for Stages 1 & 2 melanoma?

Participant

I think this forum is great. The support and care is wonderful to read and so reassuring. Many of the folks here are dealing with later stages than mine. My heart goes out to you. This is a scary diagnosis.

I have been diagnosed with stage 1b. My new mission is to learn as much as I can about going forward with as much wisdom on sun safety and living a full life as possible.

I read in one of the threads here a suggestion that "Janner has a forum for Stages 1 & 2" that would be helpful. Can anyone tell me how to find that forum?

Blessings to all involved in dealing with melanoma.

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        btcedarr
        Participant

Scroll down a few threads. I posted this question a couple of days ago. The links are there. I am also 1b.The forum is not as active as this one, but quite helpful.

s Mom
            Participant

Thanks for your response. I've scrolled down many threads but can't find it. Do you remember what date you posted?

ed williams
              Participant

It is hidding 5 post down from this one, Janner had the last post on it.Best wishes!!!Ed

jpg
                Participant

You can go to http://www.melanomaforum.org where all stages and caregivers have their own place.

It is also moderated.  I go there and here.  They seperate out the stage I and II

jpg
                  Participant

You can go to http://www.melanomaforum.org where all stages and caregivers have their own place.

It is also moderated.  I go there and here.  They seperate out the stage I and II

jpg
                    Participant

ed williams
                      Participant

It is hidding 5 post down from this one, Janner had the last post on it.Best wishes!!!Ed

ed williams
                        Participant

s Mom
                          Participant

Thanks for your response. I've scrolled down many threads but can't find it. Do you remember what date you posted?

s Mom
                            Participant

btcedarr
                            Participant

Scroll down a few threads. I posted this question a couple of days ago. The links are there. I am also 1b.The forum is not as active as this one, but quite helpful.

btcedarr
                              Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics