The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

first whole brain radiation – planned treatment

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community first whole brain radiation – planned treatment

Participant

My first whole brain radiation and my subcutaneous tumour on a different machine is planned for tomorrow morning (stomach) and brain afternoon and my second session is Monday for both. I don't know how I will be after it, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Janet 

My first whole brain radiation and my subcutaneous tumour on a different machine is planned for tomorrow morning (stomach) and brain afternoon and my second session is Monday for both. I don't know how I will be after it, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Janet 

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Laurie from maine
        Participant

Good luck, keep us posted.  I am sorry I have never gone thru either of those, and hope others can help you as you go thru it.  Fingers crossed here too!  let us know how it went please.

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
          Participant

Good luck, keep us posted.  I am sorry I have never gone thru either of those, and hope others can help you as you go thru it.  Fingers crossed here too!  let us know how it went please.

laurie from maine

Sherron
            Participant

Wishing you the very best!!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

Sherron
              Participant

Wishing you the very best!!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

lhaley
                Participant

Janet,

I hope this works!  Sending hugs and prayers,

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Janet,

I hope this works!  Sending hugs and prayers,

Linda

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics