The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

FINALLY

Forums General Melanoma Community FINALLY

Participant

Oh Boy  finally I have a date for the kidney biopsy.  Tis October 21.  Must be at the hobbithall at 7:00 a.m.  LORDY LORDY. 

Oh Boy  finally I have a date for the kidney biopsy.  Tis October 21.  Must be at the hobbithall at 7:00 a.m.  LORDY LORDY. 

This is a different hospital than any others I attend.  New doctors, and stuff.  this is the 7th hospital I am involved with.  wonder if they just want me to contribute to the charity fundings (which I do)  but now this makes 7th one.  but at least it is the same one where the oncologist for breast cancer is.  as opposed to the melanoma hospital, the brain surgery hospital, my two local hospitals, hee hee I am going to be all over this province.

So praying the already known cancer on this kidney is NOT related to boobs or mel  just plain regular run of the mill cancer blob on kidney.

Love Bonie

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Yawn
        Participant

Boobs, mel, and kidney? You can't get a break! 

Will be thinking of you. 

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

add to it  LMM  (earlid stuff)  ya I keep everyone hopping up here.  But I am soooo relieved to at least get a date for this. 

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

add to it  LMM  (earlid stuff)  ya I keep everyone hopping up here.  But I am soooo relieved to at least get a date for this. 

Bonnie Lea
                Participant

Yawn
                Participant

Will be thinking of you. 

Yawn
                  Participant

Will be thinking of you. 

dian in spokane
                    Participant

Good luck Bonnie!

dian in spokane
                      Participant

Good luck Bonnie!

dian in spokane
                        Participant

Good luck Bonnie!

Jerry from Cape Cod
                          Participant

Bonnie,

glad you finally have the date. Good luck.

You know in other places that have hung around In our younger days we never would've gotten excited about having a date of surgery.

How life changes us.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

Well, I think after all this mess is over and done with I deserve a nice giant Lob-i-s-tir

drawn butter, bagette (to sop up the juices) and I will have a picture of a nice steak in honour of you Jerry from Cape Cod home of the lobster.

I never had surgery when I was little.  First one was oh ya I did…. heel spurs age 14, 16, 18, 21, and finally achilles in 1999.  Then babies 1k975 and 1979.  All cool till 2004 and it has been downhill eversince.  But I will not crumble too much.  tis but 15 days or so away.  I will dream about the exciting meal when I am all better from what ever will happen.

Love yer pal

Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
                                Participant

Well, I think after all this mess is over and done with I deserve a nice giant Lob-i-s-tir

drawn butter, bagette (to sop up the juices) and I will have a picture of a nice steak in honour of you Jerry from Cape Cod home of the lobster.

I never had surgery when I was little.  First one was oh ya I did…. heel spurs age 14, 16, 18, 21, and finally achilles in 1999.  Then babies 1k975 and 1979.  All cool till 2004 and it has been downhill eversince.  But I will not crumble too much.  tis but 15 days or so away.  I will dream about the exciting meal when I am all better from what ever will happen.

Love yer pal

Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
                                  Participant

Love yer pal

Bonnie

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                  Participant

Bonnie,

You know in other places that have hung around In our younger days we never would've gotten excited about having a date of surgery.

How life changes us.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                    Participant

Bonnie,

How life changes us.

Jerry from Cape Cod

yoop
                                      Participant

Morning Bonnie,

'Just plain regular run of the mill cancer blob',  jeez do you make me chuckle.  That shows right there how tough you are.

I am leaving for the U.P. today on a week long little vacation at our camp with my bro.'s, it should be a lot of fun…, since it always has been for the past 20 years of doing it.  We are comitted to being so lazy that we start to smell, which might be hard since we have an outdoor Finnish sauna used daily. 

Hang in there and I will drink a Bloody Mary to you.

yoop

yoop
                                        Participant

Morning Bonnie,

'Just plain regular run of the mill cancer blob',  jeez do you make me chuckle.  That shows right there how tough you are.

I am leaving for the U.P. today on a week long little vacation at our camp with my bro.'s, it should be a lot of fun…, since it always has been for the past 20 years of doing it.  We are comitted to being so lazy that we start to smell, which might be hard since we have an outdoor Finnish sauna used daily. 

yoop

yoop
                                          Participant

Morning Bonnie,

yoop

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics