The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Fast relief from Cobi/Vem!

Forums General Melanoma Community Fast relief from Cobi/Vem!

Participant
      On Tuesday of this week, I started the first part of my new treatment plan by taking Vem and Cobi and WOW what a difference that has made!!!!!!!! In less than 24 hours, I was FINALLY able to eat without pain again — something that has been beyond uncomfortable for me for the past 2 months while I dealt with these lesions in my peritoneum. I ate three full meals yesterday and will again today and they all felt normal, amazing, PERFECT. I don’t want to make it sound too grand, but it was a HUGE relief and made me realize how much pain I was walking around with and what a weight that has been.

Now, here’s hoping that this fast relief and the Atuzo immunotherapy that I’ll be complementing it with soon will bring long and lasting success!!

Always happy to hear from those who were part of this trial and those who have had long-term success on the inhibitors.

Sending hugs to all of you fighting your own battles today. I know it can get dark sometimes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        THMoore
        Participant
          I am so happy you are feeling better Amanda. I truly believe in my heart, you are back on track and going to be on top again very soon.

Hugs,
          Trent

AMcReader
            Participant
              Thank you so much, Trent!! I am cheering so hard for you too! Let’s remain hopeful for each other.

Sending hugs to you,
              Amanda

Mark_DC
            Participant
              Hi Amanda, am glad you are feeling better and hope that this combination (triplet) will work for you
              Please keep us posted on how this trial goes
              Good luck Mark
                AMcReader
                Participant
                  Hi Mark, I certainly will share how it goes, but I wanted to share that this combo is actually FDA approved…no trial for me just yet.
                gopher38
                Participant
                  Sounds like a good start. Being able to eat and sleep comfortably are essential (and as I’ve learned from Mike’s posts, the back side of eating is essential also). Now atuzo has got to settle in for the long-term.
                  MelMel
                  Participant
                    Wonderful news and so glad you finally have some relief! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the triad works even better towards your healing.
                    Melanie
                Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics