The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Et tu

Participant

Rox? 

Bonner getting accused of affairs, facebook flexer, and not a peep. 

John, can't you find something to get her panties ruffled?

Rox? 

Bonner getting accused of affairs, facebook flexer, and not a peep. 

John, can't you find something to get her panties ruffled?

Also need a little input.  There's a comment section on my blog.  I get comments every day.  Pretty random stuff like 'You're a genius, etc' , then I look at the url or part of where it came from and its says things like www. muffler choices www. sexcams and the like.  What the hell is this stuff?  Must be spam but why would they want me to post some dumb comment from them.  I'm so blog dense.

yoop

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        jag
        Participant

The google search results are based on how many links a website has out there.  The more there are, the higher the rankings.   Get rid of link placement function, and you get rid of that crap.  You can e-mail them personally and ask them not to do it, but it is a total waste of time, I follow NicOz's blog, and she hasn't had this sort of a problem.

Other than that, the only thing slower than this place is ole Billy Mfl's mind and Roxanne's wit.

What is the link to your blog again?

yoop
            Participant

Morning John,

Thanks for the info. The blog is @ http://www.thegeetlelife.com

You're right about this place, thank goodness for Bonnie, whew.  Hopefully they won't shut it down due to inactivity.

yoop

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

Well, Thankyou Mr. Yoop. 

I think…  however, I have been pondering, your et tu  at first I thought it was french….(after all I am Canadian)  but I will admit to failing french in Grade 9 back inn the dark ages of my youth.  Then I suddenly remembered Julius Ceasar  and "Et Tu Brutus"  and by the very way of my total insanity and rememberences of my ill spent (but fun youth)  a crazy Latin teacher and my son….  this total bastardization of Latin Phrase came to mind.

Every time I watch NCIS  or back in the day  that show   hmmm (hunky Navy Lawyer guy)  (brain not work today)

they say Semper Fi!

well crazy Latin teacher used a phrase for what Ii do not know.

Semper  Ubi  Sub Ubi  and all the girls Giggled.  see what your phrase of  Et Tu brought to me this Wednesday February 23rd?  Could be some folks here have   Broked Computers!  I miss all the chatter of the before times, I miss loads, Heck I need the olds  I have reached a part in my life, where I WANT to read the olds.  (you guys being the olds mind you)  Mr. Yoop, Mr. Yawn, Ms. BW, Fountainhead and all his fountainettes and of course Mrs. Fountainhead, Rox, Even that mean sometimes Elmer Fudd, (who really is a sweety)  when he doffed his hunting cap and grew some lovely locks) I cannot remember all the names,  some have left us,  some have deserted us, some have prob just given up on us.  But some do pop in once in a blue moon, which does happend maybe twice a year.

I had many bottles of blood  *my right to state bottles instead of vials) taken yesterday,  took THREE veins to get enuff, then the ECG showed such weird tracings, they went and got another machine to hook me up to.  I said it was because there were no boobies to bounce the electricity through,  they wished (I bet) they could have patted my head saying soothing things like  there there Mrs. Bonnie.   But when they put the electrodes  on my tummy, and at the same time the distal tube began to drain CSF it went haywire,  ( I said  electrolights)  they must have thought HMMM what is it with this woman,  (I forgot to tell them I had a shunt which drains into my tummy)  and perhaps placing a electrode on my belly to see if it was working, was the thing not to do.

So who knows what the ECG reading will show.   I would hate to be the cardio guy who attempts to read that strip. hahha my day in  a nutshell.  (my eye is sore)  does o ne get a black head on a ear lid?  I wonder!  hope so.

yoop
                Participant

Hey Bonnie,

You are a tough one all right.  I hope all goes well with the ECG reading.  Sure sucks when they have to draw that much blood.  A couple visits ago to my Onc. office and I had to give up some blood.  The guy blood letter looked at me and I could see him having to make a choice.  There were two needles to get blood, a big one (bad) and a little one (good).  The SOB chose the big one and I protested saying WTF.  He says with a smile 'You're a big guy and I bet you like a little pain once in a while' WTF again, I say this time to myself. 

I understand that sometimes there's a fine line between pleasure and pain, but needles? ha

Sure do miss the days of old.  A great book is only as good as it's cast of characters and we have/had some great ones.  Sweeet Marie, as good as the come, to the Fudd meister the villian, can't forget the wack jobs too that always made for good reading. 

BTW I love the way you write.  If a knife fell off your table and sliced off a toe you would summarize it like this.  "the other day I twas cutting carrots when my knife slipped and fell which cut off my pinky toe.  Good thing I have 9 more toes and it only took me 2 hours to clean the blood off my tile"

yoop

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

Thankyou Mr. Yoop and how true that could be sort of almost anyhow.  Twas in the summer days of 2009.  We were getting ready to make our yearly trek to bear booberry country.  My hubby was in our local beer store stocking the truck up with his rations of beer.  Best way to forget about prowling bears in the night doncha know.

Our two kitties,  knew something was up,  they were going to be abandoned again to the custody of the most loving kittie lookerafters ever.  But still we were going.  Boxes of foods, sleeping bags, pillows, more boxes of what is suspiciously looking like that old Grey Goose Bottle again….and clothes, and neat things, and oh ya more food. were piling up in the living room waiting for brave hubby to extract himself from the beer store with his supply.  I went to check the mail just outside our door.

ArCee (our black panther)  wanted a peek  (indoor kittie)  no no outside….I gently pushed her back.  She backed up most slinky like,  green eyes like slits.  No mail.  I closed the door.  turned, and quick as you can say  Where is that bottle of Champagne now?  she lunged at my poor varicose riddled shin.  and BIT ME  (a four toofed one at that)  (she is rather a short panther, or else she missed on the jugular height, not being very good at maths)   it did not hurt, but I glanced down, and noted duly a puddle of  EEEEEEEW   BLOOD POOLING sooooooo fast.  I noted also  it was like a cartoon show where a hole is found in a garden hose, and the water is squirting to the tune of a samba drum, against the freshly painted (butter cream coloured) foyer walls. 

Now to Mr. Gil Grissom from CSI Las Vegas, it would have been a very very interesting blood spatter, up and down, thin lines and pools I say Pools forming.  I had not moved yet.  I was fascinated as one can be as of course cos there was no pain, it did not register as being MY BLOOD.   I heard my cat yowling, crying, moaning, horrified, the other one, came out to see what was the matter, took a whiff, and ran like the dickens up the stairs, mumbling in-coherently to the perpetrator of this crime. 

For some STUPID reason instead of walking with hand pressed on shin to the kitchen (tile floor)  I went to the LR  (hardwood and carpet floor, to find a phone)  now my LR has these squirty things I would exaggerate and say up to the ceiling but even my heart ain't that strong.  I phoned hubby on his cell.  Most casual asked where he was,  said he was in the beer store,  I said could you come home please?  he said I be about 15 min, I said could you come home now please? I really really need you.   He laughed and said  WHOOPI!  (what was that all about) 

true to his word, he came in.  Must have thought I was a goner.  Walked into the foyer…..saw a few  hundred gallons of thick coagulating blood, walls that will never be the same, heard two kitties crying out in what? and me on the sofa with a roll of toilet paper (garnered from my packed stashed, I did not find the paper towels.

He has St. John Training, so applied pressure, it stopped and he cleaned up the mess.  whew.  Made me lay down. did the rest of the packing.   next day we left with no word about the attack from the panther.

Camping first hour.  Didn't I go and close the door of the truck too quickly and caught my sore shin on the door, and ended up with a bigger bash bleeding bleeding again.   And that my friends  is the very same foot as that BIG GIANT FURRY SNAKE THAT ATTACKED ME making me go for the first time in HISTORY OF MY CAMPING LIFE older than most of you guys here on MPIP go to the doctor.  (doctor did not believe it was a big furry hooded spitting cobra that snuck into Ontario via a loon)  but some sort of spider bite that my immune system could not fight.  SHUCKS the snake story sounds better.

ALL on the same limb.

Bonnie Lea
                    Participant

Thankyou Mr. Yoop and how true that could be sort of almost anyhow.  Twas in the summer days of 2009.  We were getting ready to make our yearly trek to bear booberry country.  My hubby was in our local beer store stocking the truck up with his rations of beer.  Best way to forget about prowling bears in the night doncha know.

Our two kitties,  knew something was up,  they were going to be abandoned again to the custody of the most loving kittie lookerafters ever.  But still we were going.  Boxes of foods, sleeping bags, pillows, more boxes of what is suspiciously looking like that old Grey Goose Bottle again….and clothes, and neat things, and oh ya more food. were piling up in the living room waiting for brave hubby to extract himself from the beer store with his supply.  I went to check the mail just outside our door.

ArCee (our black panther)  wanted a peek  (indoor kittie)  no no outside….I gently pushed her back.  She backed up most slinky like,  green eyes like slits.  No mail.  I closed the door.  turned, and quick as you can say  Where is that bottle of Champagne now?  she lunged at my poor varicose riddled shin.  and BIT ME  (a four toofed one at that)  (she is rather a short panther, or else she missed on the jugular height, not being very good at maths)   it did not hurt, but I glanced down, and noted duly a puddle of  EEEEEEEW   BLOOD POOLING sooooooo fast.  I noted also  it was like a cartoon show where a hole is found in a garden hose, and the water is squirting to the tune of a samba drum, against the freshly painted (butter cream coloured) foyer walls. 

Now to Mr. Gil Grissom from CSI Las Vegas, it would have been a very very interesting blood spatter, up and down, thin lines and pools I say Pools forming.  I had not moved yet.  I was fascinated as one can be as of course cos there was no pain, it did not register as being MY BLOOD.   I heard my cat yowling, crying, moaning, horrified, the other one, came out to see what was the matter, took a whiff, and ran like the dickens up the stairs, mumbling in-coherently to the perpetrator of this crime. 

For some STUPID reason instead of walking with hand pressed on shin to the kitchen (tile floor)  I went to the LR  (hardwood and carpet floor, to find a phone)  now my LR has these squirty things I would exaggerate and say up to the ceiling but even my heart ain't that strong.  I phoned hubby on his cell.  Most casual asked where he was,  said he was in the beer store,  I said could you come home please?  he said I be about 15 min, I said could you come home now please? I really really need you.   He laughed and said  WHOOPI!  (what was that all about) 

true to his word, he came in.  Must have thought I was a goner.  Walked into the foyer…..saw a few  hundred gallons of thick coagulating blood, walls that will never be the same, heard two kitties crying out in what? and me on the sofa with a roll of toilet paper (garnered from my packed stashed, I did not find the paper towels.

He has St. John Training, so applied pressure, it stopped and he cleaned up the mess.  whew.  Made me lay down. did the rest of the packing.   next day we left with no word about the attack from the panther.

Camping first hour.  Didn't I go and close the door of the truck too quickly and caught my sore shin on the door, and ended up with a bigger bash bleeding bleeding again.   And that my friends  is the very same foot as that BIG GIANT FURRY SNAKE THAT ATTACKED ME making me go for the first time in HISTORY OF MY CAMPING LIFE older than most of you guys here on MPIP go to the doctor.  (doctor did not believe it was a big furry hooded spitting cobra that snuck into Ontario via a loon)  but some sort of spider bite that my immune system could not fight.  SHUCKS the snake story sounds better.

ALL on the same limb.

yoop
                      Participant

Hey Bonnie,

You are a tough one all right.  I hope all goes well with the ECG reading.  Sure sucks when they have to draw that much blood.  A couple visits ago to my Onc. office and I had to give up some blood.  The guy blood letter looked at me and I could see him having to make a choice.  There were two needles to get blood, a big one (bad) and a little one (good).  The SOB chose the big one and I protested saying WTF.  He says with a smile 'You're a big guy and I bet you like a little pain once in a while' WTF again, I say this time to myself. 

I understand that sometimes there's a fine line between pleasure and pain, but needles? ha

Sure do miss the days of old.  A great book is only as good as it's cast of characters and we have/had some great ones.  Sweeet Marie, as good as the come, to the Fudd meister the villian, can't forget the wack jobs too that always made for good reading. 

BTW I love the way you write.  If a knife fell off your table and sliced off a toe you would summarize it like this.  "the other day I twas cutting carrots when my knife slipped and fell which cut off my pinky toe.  Good thing I have 9 more toes and it only took me 2 hours to clean the blood off my tile"

yoop

Bonnie Lea
                        Participant

Well, Thankyou Mr. Yoop. 

I think…  however, I have been pondering, your et tu  at first I thought it was french….(after all I am Canadian)  but I will admit to failing french in Grade 9 back inn the dark ages of my youth.  Then I suddenly remembered Julius Ceasar  and "Et Tu Brutus"  and by the very way of my total insanity and rememberences of my ill spent (but fun youth)  a crazy Latin teacher and my son….  this total bastardization of Latin Phrase came to mind.

Every time I watch NCIS  or back in the day  that show   hmmm (hunky Navy Lawyer guy)  (brain not work today)

they say Semper Fi!

well crazy Latin teacher used a phrase for what Ii do not know.

Semper  Ubi  Sub Ubi  and all the girls Giggled.  see what your phrase of  Et Tu brought to me this Wednesday February 23rd?  Could be some folks here have   Broked Computers!  I miss all the chatter of the before times, I miss loads, Heck I need the olds  I have reached a part in my life, where I WANT to read the olds.  (you guys being the olds mind you)  Mr. Yoop, Mr. Yawn, Ms. BW, Fountainhead and all his fountainettes and of course Mrs. Fountainhead, Rox, Even that mean sometimes Elmer Fudd, (who really is a sweety)  when he doffed his hunting cap and grew some lovely locks) I cannot remember all the names,  some have left us,  some have deserted us, some have prob just given up on us.  But some do pop in once in a blue moon, which does happend maybe twice a year.

I had many bottles of blood  *my right to state bottles instead of vials) taken yesterday,  took THREE veins to get enuff, then the ECG showed such weird tracings, they went and got another machine to hook me up to.  I said it was because there were no boobies to bounce the electricity through,  they wished (I bet) they could have patted my head saying soothing things like  there there Mrs. Bonnie.   But when they put the electrodes  on my tummy, and at the same time the distal tube began to drain CSF it went haywire,  ( I said  electrolights)  they must have thought HMMM what is it with this woman,  (I forgot to tell them I had a shunt which drains into my tummy)  and perhaps placing a electrode on my belly to see if it was working, was the thing not to do.

So who knows what the ECG reading will show.   I would hate to be the cardio guy who attempts to read that strip. hahha my day in  a nutshell.  (my eye is sore)  does o ne get a black head on a ear lid?  I wonder!  hope so.

yoop
                          Participant

Morning John,

Thanks for the info. The blog is @ http://www.thegeetlelife.com

You're right about this place, thank goodness for Bonnie, whew.  Hopefully they won't shut it down due to inactivity.

yoop

jag
                          Participant

The google search results are based on how many links a website has out there.  The more there are, the higher the rankings.   Get rid of link placement function, and you get rid of that crap.  You can e-mail them personally and ask them not to do it, but it is a total waste of time, I follow NicOz's blog, and she hasn't had this sort of a problem.

Other than that, the only thing slower than this place is ole Billy Mfl's mind and Roxanne's wit.

What is the link to your blog again?

Nad T
                            Participant

I just flew DELTA and swear Foxanne was working.  Nice.  But she has better legs + tax.

Did Bill Clinton put a cigar up your ass?

Nad T
                              Participant

I just flew DELTA and swear Foxanne was working.  Nice.  But she has better legs + tax.

Did Bill Clinton put a cigar up your ass?

Viewing 3 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics