The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Eric’s Obituary

Forums General Melanoma Community Eric’s Obituary

• Replies
      Tim–MRF

Jill:

Thank you for sharing this information.  I have followed Eric's story through your posts on the board and am terribly sorry for your loss.

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

Jill:

Thank you for sharing this information.  I have followed Eric's story through your posts on the board and am terribly sorry for your loss.

Tim–MRF

MaryD
          Participant

I'm so sorry for your pain Jill.   Though we know Eric is surrounded by joy in heaven, it doesn't minimize the pain of such a deep loss.   I pray that in the coming difficult days, Eric will fill your heart with his comfort and he will certainly be with you always.

Love and prayers . .

Mary

MaryD
            Participant

I'm so sorry for your pain Jill.   Though we know Eric is surrounded by joy in heaven, it doesn't minimize the pain of such a deep loss.   I pray that in the coming difficult days, Eric will fill your heart with his comfort and he will certainly be with you always.

Love and prayers . .

Mary

FormerCaregiver
              Participant

Jill, this is such a very tough time for you and there is little that anyone can say that will make any immediate difference to how you are feeling at the moment. As you may recall, I lost my wife Rosy to melanoma nearly 2 years ago and I found that I was in a state of emotional shock for some time.

I found that talking to others who had also lost their spouses truly assisted the healing process. Somehow, being able to talk to someone who has been through the same situation did really help. So, please keep posting here as we all want to help in any way that we can.

May God bless and comfort you.

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                Participant

Jill, this is such a very tough time for you and there is little that anyone can say that will make any immediate difference to how you are feeling at the moment. As you may recall, I lost my wife Rosy to melanoma nearly 2 years ago and I found that I was in a state of emotional shock for some time.

I found that talking to others who had also lost their spouses truly assisted the healing process. Somehow, being able to talk to someone who has been through the same situation did really help. So, please keep posting here as we all want to help in any way that we can.

May God bless and comfort you.

Frank from Australia

mzeigler
                  Participant

Jill,

I know your pain is real as mine was 4 months ago.  The first several weeks were agony for me as I am sure yours will be.   It will ease over time, but It never completely goes away.  Talking and posting seems to help so please continue as you can.  Remember others are with you in spirit and prayer and you are not alone.

Best wishes

Mike Zeigler

mzeigler
                    Participant

Jill,

I know your pain is real as mine was 4 months ago.  The first several weeks were agony for me as I am sure yours will be.   It will ease over time, but It never completely goes away.  Talking and posting seems to help so please continue as you can.  Remember others are with you in spirit and prayer and you are not alone.

Best wishes

Mike Zeigler

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics