The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

eat more lobstah

Forums General Melanoma Community eat more lobstah

Participant

ya so nothing new. up here in maine doing the boat thing. lost the end of my nose earlier this year but they grew a new one for me. pretty as ever. no caps cause i m lazeee. hi to anybody that cares. hi to the rest too. hang in there jag. hugs to marie m. i dont visit the boards anymore. turned 70 this year and want to keep my head clear and enjoy life for now. pat is doing fine.

ya so nothing new. up here in maine doing the boat thing. lost the end of my nose earlier this year but they grew a new one for me. pretty as ever. no caps cause i m lazeee. hi to anybody that cares. hi to the rest too. hang in there jag. hugs to marie m. i dont visit the boards anymore. turned 70 this year and want to keep my head clear and enjoy life for now. pat is doing fine.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        BonnieLea
        Participant

Gee Mr. Bill, I had a birthday too this year.  and ate more lobster than ever!  Glad Pat is doing fine.  glad you got a new nose tip   So keep your head clear always…

BonnieLea

BonnieLea
          Participant

Gee Mr. Bill, I had a birthday too this year.  and ate more lobster than ever!  Glad Pat is doing fine.  glad you got a new nose tip   So keep your head clear always…

BonnieLea

BonnieLea
            Participant

BonnieLea

jag
              Participant
                Kindah, sounds kind of like something that would happen to Michael Jackson.

Happy birthday old goat.

jag
                Participant

Happy birthday old goat.

jag
                  Participant

Happy birthday old goat.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics