The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

DIAN….Doing wonderfully on IL2

Forums General Melanoma Community DIAN….Doing wonderfully on IL2

Participant

I just posted on the main board (which is so rare for me~) Dian called!! It was so exciting to hear her voice. Did you guys know she has an ACCENT? Who knew???? wink Anyway, she did 13 out of 14 bags, is having some side effects, handling them phenomenally.
      She can't post herself because she is having some computer problems there..but she sounds soooo good! It was wonderful to hear from her as I have been thinking of her constantly. So sad there is a whole country in between us.

LOVE YOU DIAN!!!!! (SHOUTING UT OUT!)

Love, hugs, Marie

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        jag
        Participant

Marie,

Thanks for the update.  Tell her we are all pulling for her.

John

jag
          Participant

Marie,

John

MarieM
              Participant

I think you just told her smiley

jag
                Participant

I bet she thinks you are the one with the accent…..

Janner
                  Participant

She's from California…. and then further north.  Not a lot of accents going on in those areas.  I've never noticed her accent Marie!  I'm with JAG here, I think it is YOU with the accent!  cheekysmiley  Of course, you'd probably think I have one, too!  devil

Janner
                    Participant

She's from California…. and then further north.  Not a lot of accents going on in those areas.  I've never noticed her accent Marie!  I'm with JAG here, I think it is YOU with the accent!  cheekysmiley  Of course, you'd probably think I have one, too!  devil

Janner
                      Participant

MarieM
                        Participant

I think anyone who doesn't tawk like me has an accent. Jan…I wouldn't know because you NEVER call me! Sunday…after this research paper from hell is done…CALL ME! Just so I can see IF you have an accent!

Marie

MarieM
                          Participant

I think anyone who doesn't tawk like me has an accent. Jan…I wouldn't know because you NEVER call me! Sunday…after this research paper from hell is done…CALL ME! Just so I can see IF you have an accent!

Marie

Janner
                            Participant

The phone works both ways, you know.  surprise

Janner
                              Participant

Janner
                                Participant

MarieM
                                  Participant

Marie

jag
                                    Participant

jag
                                      Participant

MarieM
                                        Participant

MarieM
                                          Participant

jag
                                          Participant

Marie,

John

Viewing 2 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics