The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Dead birds, dead fish

Forums General Melanoma Community Dead birds, dead fish

Participant

Does anyone else think all this is kinda creepy?  I mean, really, dead fish and dead birds popping up all over the place!  And all at the same time!

I think it's weird.  A lot of the explanations I've seen say it's due to fireworks, but hey, don't we have New Year's Eve every year, and at the same time?  And I would think the year 2000 would've been much noisier, and I sure don't remember mass bird killings then…

'Millions' of dead fish in Chesapeake Bay

Does anyone else think all this is kinda creepy?  I mean, really, dead fish and dead birds popping up all over the place!  And all at the same time!

I think it's weird.  A lot of the explanations I've seen say it's due to fireworks, but hey, don't we have New Year's Eve every year, and at the same time?  And I would think the year 2000 would've been much noisier, and I sure don't remember mass bird killings then…

'Millions' of dead fish in Chesapeake Bay

'Several hundred' dead birds found in KY, AR, LA, TN

Dead birds found in Sweden

'tens of thousands' dead crabs in UK

'100 tons' of dead sardines in Brazil

'100,000' dead fish in AR river

"100s' of dead fish in New Zealand

'100s' of dead fish in Canada

And all in the same timeframe.  Weird, I say!  And kinda spooky.

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

Yes, it does seem suspect. And I've never been a big believer in coincidence, so I can't help but wonder what's going on.

LV
          Participant

Yes, it does seem suspect. And I've never been a big believer in coincidence, so I can't help but wonder what's going on.

jag
            Participant

Ever hear the expression 11 million dead fish in the bush is worth a bird in the hand?

That is the answer. 

LV
                Participant

No, John. Everyone knows the answer is 42.

Now put your bird down.

KyCyn
                  Participant

Seems reminiscent of Hitchhiker's Guide, LV 🙂

LV
                    Participant

Also the source of the best advice ever given: Don't panic.

LV
                      Participant

Also the source of the best advice ever given: Don't panic.

KyCyn
                        Participant

Seems reminiscent of Hitchhiker's Guide, LV 🙂

LV
                          Participant

No, John. Everyone knows the answer is 42.

Now put your bird down.

jag
                          Participant

Ever hear the expression 11 million dead fish in the bush is worth a bird in the hand?

That is the answer. 

Bonnie Lea
                            Participant

Chemtrails, and world domination, and things that go bump in the night.  from 'jackadaws, to redwing blackbirds, and they said sardines???? not to mention no bad evil fish, or geez I wonder if it is bird flu birds, and fish flu fish, and acid rain, and the infamous illuminati!

But it is so very strange for sure….. I would def be freaked out if it rained dead anything.  I am even suspicous of masses of midges swarming up and down quite hypnotizing.  But I do not for one minute believe about the fireworks.  Does it EVER happen on either July 1st (Canada Day) or July 4th (Independence Day?) and that is just tooo far fetched even for me! fireworks indeed, nor even a high wind.  roosting birds don't just up and die. and land metres away on roofs, and roads, and sidewalks and only in one small town.

nor do fishys just fling themselves up in the middle of winter when no suspected alge attacks them.

TinaR
                                Participant

Bonnie, my favorite explanation from TV news: "The birds died from injury and had evidence of blunt force trauma"  Delicate creatures fall to the ground from 1000 feet in the air in a matter of seconds- yeah, I can see them being a little bunged up . Can they really find  the cause of death from the crash damage with only a matter of seconds difference ? Maybe they can,  I don't know much, but I know what sounds funny to me 🙂 Now, if they mentioned evidence of powder residue, singed wings, slashes or pellet-type damage …

Bonnie Lea
                                  Participant

HMMM I watch ENUFF CSI   BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA  now lets see.   A birdie serial killer, running amuck with a wooden handle of a old fashioned scatter gun from the hills of grampa McCoy time.  He 'neaks' up into the trees wacks the wee birdies about their dear little heads,  then he lights them afire with a handy dandy ronco matchless light stick, just enuff to singe their wings, and whips out the pocket fisherman, to cast them to the ground in gay abandon with the odd one getting stuck on the evil neighbours roof shingles.   Yep sounds like a deed indeed.

Now we need the men in black to come instead of the men wearing white bag suits breathing canned air, like their was avian flu or anthrax or gasp HINI flu floating about the poor wee dead birdies bodies. with their singed red wings and slashed blackened bodies.

Now to the fishies of the deep.  A herd of piranna invaded the waters, with dull teeth and scared all the sardines, who no doubt tried to escape their doom from the canning factory where a whole passel of sardine canners stood waiting with spring water and tabasco stood ready with fillet knives in hand.

I bet it will still be a mystery.  Up here, way way over in BC  some dolt decided to pour some irredescent neon glow in the dark colouring used to track disease in the human body, into a lovely river, and see perhaps if the migrating salmon could be come a alien coloured green.  same time a fountain in Victoria spouted a most becomiing shade of green.  All for the sake of what?  at least they did not say  it was due to fireworks.  But perhaps they could say  it was a mad water colour person using a new type of   SCREAMIN' GREENIE firecracker.

Poor birdies.  Even if they poop, they did not deserve this fate, being bagged up and opened enmasse birdautopsy.

Bonnie Lea
                                    Participant

HMMM I watch ENUFF CSI   BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA  now lets see.   A birdie serial killer, running amuck with a wooden handle of a old fashioned scatter gun from the hills of grampa McCoy time.  He 'neaks' up into the trees wacks the wee birdies about their dear little heads,  then he lights them afire with a handy dandy ronco matchless light stick, just enuff to singe their wings, and whips out the pocket fisherman, to cast them to the ground in gay abandon with the odd one getting stuck on the evil neighbours roof shingles.   Yep sounds like a deed indeed.

Now we need the men in black to come instead of the men wearing white bag suits breathing canned air, like their was avian flu or anthrax or gasp HINI flu floating about the poor wee dead birdies bodies. with their singed red wings and slashed blackened bodies.

Now to the fishies of the deep.  A herd of piranna invaded the waters, with dull teeth and scared all the sardines, who no doubt tried to escape their doom from the canning factory where a whole passel of sardine canners stood waiting with spring water and tabasco stood ready with fillet knives in hand.

I bet it will still be a mystery.  Up here, way way over in BC  some dolt decided to pour some irredescent neon glow in the dark colouring used to track disease in the human body, into a lovely river, and see perhaps if the migrating salmon could be come a alien coloured green.  same time a fountain in Victoria spouted a most becomiing shade of green.  All for the sake of what?  at least they did not say  it was due to fireworks.  But perhaps they could say  it was a mad water colour person using a new type of   SCREAMIN' GREENIE firecracker.

Poor birdies.  Even if they poop, they did not deserve this fate, being bagged up and opened enmasse birdautopsy.

Bonnie Lea
                                      Participant

Bonnie Lea
                                        Participant

TinaR
                                          Participant

Bonnie, my favorite explanation from TV news: "The birds died from injury and had evidence of blunt force trauma"  Delicate creatures fall to the ground from 1000 feet in the air in a matter of seconds- yeah, I can see them being a little bunged up . Can they really find  the cause of death from the crash damage with only a matter of seconds difference ? Maybe they can,  I don't know much, but I know what sounds funny to me 🙂 Now, if they mentioned evidence of powder residue, singed wings, slashes or pellet-type damage …

Bonnie Lea
                                          Participant

Chemtrails, and world domination, and things that go bump in the night.  from 'jackadaws, to redwing blackbirds, and they said sardines???? not to mention no bad evil fish, or geez I wonder if it is bird flu birds, and fish flu fish, and acid rain, and the infamous illuminati!

But it is so very strange for sure….. I would def be freaked out if it rained dead anything.  I am even suspicous of masses of midges swarming up and down quite hypnotizing.  But I do not for one minute believe about the fireworks.  Does it EVER happen on either July 1st (Canada Day) or July 4th (Independence Day?) and that is just tooo far fetched even for me! fireworks indeed, nor even a high wind.  roosting birds don't just up and die. and land metres away on roofs, and roads, and sidewalks and only in one small town.

nor do fishys just fling themselves up in the middle of winter when no suspected alge attacks them.

dian in spokane
                                            Participant

End Tines I guess

dian in spokane
                                              Participant

End Tines I guess

lhaley
                                                Participant

10,000 fish washed ashore today at Folly Beach, SC   They say it was most likely caused by the ocean temperature. hmmmm

lhaley
                                                  Participant

10,000 fish washed ashore today at Folly Beach, SC   They say it was most likely caused by the ocean temperature. hmmmm

BillMFl
                                                    Participant

I blame it on the Mayans. Grab your ass, the end may be that close. haha

BillMFl
                                                      Participant

I blame it on the Mayans. Grab your ass, the end may be that close. haha

TinaR
                                                        Participant

My favorite comments about the phenom:

Christ Almighty.

OVER 99% of every animal species that has ever existed on Earth is extinct.

Let those numbers sink in, you delusional "intelligent design" idiots.

On average there are 158,857 human deaths, worldwide, per day. Can you imagine what the birds must be thinking???

"Holy shit! Look at all the humans who just died all at the same time! It's the end of the World!"

Journalists, help me out here… I think there is something called 'narrative' in journalism (or meta trends) whereby stories that have little significance on their own get a lot of attention because they fit into some larger 'trend/context/narrative'. 

As I'm always a willing participant in hysteria…I  admit to considering 2012, the Gulf Oil spill and Global Warming. It's probably nothing but a collection of stories about the same thing that always happens but no one notices ( a combination of comments 1 and 2 🙂   Yes, when a tree falls in the forest it DOES make the sound of a tree falling..whether you are there to hear it or not.

I"m still waiting for lists of New Year Resolutions…
                                                          TinaR
                                                          Participant

My favorite comments about the phenom:

Christ Almighty.

OVER 99% of every animal species that has ever existed on Earth is extinct.

Let those numbers sink in, you delusional "intelligent design" idiots.

On average there are 158,857 human deaths, worldwide, per day. Can you imagine what the birds must be thinking???

"Holy shit! Look at all the humans who just died all at the same time! It's the end of the World!"

Journalists, help me out here… I think there is something called 'narrative' in journalism (or meta trends) whereby stories that have little significance on their own get a lot of attention because they fit into some larger 'trend/context/narrative'. 

As I'm always a willing participant in hysteria…I  admit to considering 2012, the Gulf Oil spill and Global Warming. It's probably nothing but a collection of stories about the same thing that always happens but no one notices ( a combination of comments 1 and 2 🙂   Yes, when a tree falls in the forest it DOES make the sound of a tree falling..whether you are there to hear it or not.

I"m still waiting for lists of New Year Resolutions…
                                                              Bonnie Lea
                                                              Participant

wow my post above posted twice…. most strange.  however,  Rox I did not make any resolutions.  I figured I am ok as is. no need to change anything,  besides, what would change?  I already am trying to do things…with or without sucess.  I do know I aint falling for any more 'friends of sonny boy' without them passing the family manifesto,  and dotter has a love now, and a new addy, and he has come through surgery  (bowel resection) and will be home from hobbithall this coming monday, so any prayers and vows I would ask for for New Years are done.

I promise not to be so verbose

I promise to lose some water weight  (got a nifty scale for Christmas, I asked for it)

I promise to not eat delish cheese any more (neurologist told me to quit and thus far I have.

hahah

Bonnie Lea
                                                                Participant

wow my post above posted twice…. most strange.  however,  Rox I did not make any resolutions.  I figured I am ok as is. no need to change anything,  besides, what would change?  I already am trying to do things…with or without sucess.  I do know I aint falling for any more 'friends of sonny boy' without them passing the family manifesto,  and dotter has a love now, and a new addy, and he has come through surgery  (bowel resection) and will be home from hobbithall this coming monday, so any prayers and vows I would ask for for New Years are done.

I promise not to be so verbose

I promise to lose some water weight  (got a nifty scale for Christmas, I asked for it)

I promise to not eat delish cheese any more (neurologist told me to quit and thus far I have.

hahah

TinaR
                                                                  Participant

Those ARE  resolutions, Bonnie! Too bad about the tasty cheese, though 🙂  Mine is to post a song a day here!  Nah, kidding…

The real ones: To be more organized and patient. To be less anxious and to exercise with my daughter. And a big one that will be a struggle..to be happy with less. Not  money or things…but effort. If I don't  do everything – 1000 decorations, 20 desserts, say yes to everything and everyone and all  obligations perfectly executed -I am not happy and can't enjoy myself 🙁  I"m getting too old to get everything perfect and have the time to enjoy even a little bit of effort- (but it's not working out so well, so far).

Oh, what the hey…Happy New Year!…..

TinaR
                                                                    Participant

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tg0wn8GoHWg" frameborder="0"></iframe>

TinaR
                                                                      Participant

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tg0wn8GoHWg" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Bonnie Lea
                                                                        Participant

Ya know Rox, I did the effort one yearrs ago, and still struggle with it.  But everyone still is alive and well and still comes back despite my inadquate 'presentations'  I was one that followed the rule of hostess with the mostess, the one with the five forks three knives various wine glasses, water glasses, charger plates, side plates, soup plates, and stuff,  I still keep with me the napkin rings, the name place (hand made in Bonnie fashion not hoity toity but homey)  I still put faux gems (glass flat bottom glass thingys)  and still decorate the table only.  But the chargers come out only at Christmas or when we have a Chinese take out pig out feast.

I will theme it out for my two kids birthday.  If one wants take out chinese, I will decorate in red and gold.  but that is as far as it goes.  I gave up trying to please everyone, when it got out of hand, and I am thankful there is only the four of us and my old mom who is thrilled with anything that is shiny and all about herself.  For me, I delegated it to what ever they family can remember, and it is fun to see what rubbed off in what they grew up with.

of course I am ages older than you, and it took along time for me to learn to please myself first and foremost, and just make my guests comfortable.  comfortable being the key word.  be it slippers, (me)  instead of fancy clothes.  and not to fuss over red wine or white, Getting sick did not help as I kept to myself, and ended up just being so tired I could not enjoy it.  My family knew, but were sworn to secrecy.

Blessed though I am, with a great guy, and two great kids, who are adults, and march to their own drummer for some of their things, and march to what drummer they learned from as children.  they maintained their manners, their good habits, and thoughfulness, and both will make lovely husband and wife one day.  YEP  so   lose water weight, learned long ago, not to worry if people look at me funny, and wonder why I look like a weeble toy, or a roly poly knock em sockem pear shaped Bonnie Lea.

and I wanna another show like LOST to keep me on track.

RE: birds:    someone somewhere mentioned  HAARP up in alaska?  is that a Palin relation? 

MRFUser2011
                                                                          Participant

LOLS!!!  Thanks for the levity!!  I came to scan the bulletin board for……I don't know…….I am new here and probably newly stage IV and something about this place feels more comforting than terrifying now (like it did in 2008!)  

So to come across this post, well it made my night!  And it is the only thread I am reading here tonight because I am feeling happy and chuckling after the posts above!!  

Shari

Bonnie Lea
                                                                            Participant

well Shari in Cali:

perhaps you can enlighten me?  I just realized about crabs.  Last night on the radio, it spoke (yes my radio does speak) about mayhap it is a huge atmospheric hydrogen (peroxide, dioxide, monoxide) I forget but it is what makes acid rain, and is caused from US blowing so many A bombs (not F bombs) what ever that may be) up into the atmosphere since the early 50's  (some prophetic doom and gloom prediction)  now…..  apparently what with the earths magnetic poles getting all out of whack…the birdies, are getting very confused.  They are flying way too high, getting zapped with this, and heading in all wrong directions and falling to the earth in heaps.

But what about the roosting birdies?  did they fall from the sky, and land on twigs attached to trees with their little toenails all curled nicely like that scene from the wizard of oz when the ruby slippers were removed from the evil ones feets? and her toes curled up and wizened away?  no I doubt that. 

So we move on to the fishes of the seas.  acid rain, only falls in certain rivers, and streams and various ocean parts.  and crabs that up and died, only came from the UK  what of American or Canadian Or Malaysian crabs, or hermit crabs for that matter?    Oh so many unanswered questions.

either which way, it is still happening, and I hope that no more birdies, crabs, fishes of the deeps, even the white nose fungus infection that is attacking our bats, seems to be atmospheric related.  no bats?  means untamed mosquitoes, and hungry birds, and poor crabs not getting healthy algae and without that, fishes   oh what a place.  They better soon find out.

Used to be do not eat the yellow snow,  now me thinks we cannot eat any snow, or let any rain drops enter our nostrils or open mouths or big skin pores, and make sure our kitties have dry feets.

sigh…..

Bonnie Lea
                                                                              Participant

well Shari in Cali:

perhaps you can enlighten me?  I just realized about crabs.  Last night on the radio, it spoke (yes my radio does speak) about mayhap it is a huge atmospheric hydrogen (peroxide, dioxide, monoxide) I forget but it is what makes acid rain, and is caused from US blowing so many A bombs (not F bombs) what ever that may be) up into the atmosphere since the early 50's  (some prophetic doom and gloom prediction)  now…..  apparently what with the earths magnetic poles getting all out of whack…the birdies, are getting very confused.  They are flying way too high, getting zapped with this, and heading in all wrong directions and falling to the earth in heaps.

But what about the roosting birdies?  did they fall from the sky, and land on twigs attached to trees with their little toenails all curled nicely like that scene from the wizard of oz when the ruby slippers were removed from the evil ones feets? and her toes curled up and wizened away?  no I doubt that. 

So we move on to the fishes of the seas.  acid rain, only falls in certain rivers, and streams and various ocean parts.  and crabs that up and died, only came from the UK  what of American or Canadian Or Malaysian crabs, or hermit crabs for that matter?    Oh so many unanswered questions.

either which way, it is still happening, and I hope that no more birdies, crabs, fishes of the deeps, even the white nose fungus infection that is attacking our bats, seems to be atmospheric related.  no bats?  means untamed mosquitoes, and hungry birds, and poor crabs not getting healthy algae and without that, fishes   oh what a place.  They better soon find out.

Used to be do not eat the yellow snow,  now me thinks we cannot eat any snow, or let any rain drops enter our nostrils or open mouths or big skin pores, and make sure our kitties have dry feets.

sigh…..

LV
                                                                                Participant

Welcome, Shari, to the place no one should ever have to be, where we're sorry to have to make your acquaintance, but welcome you all the same!

MRFUser2011
                                                                                  Participant

Thank you, LV, for a very apt welcome.  

To Bonnie, I hope I did not offend.  Some of the responses were of a more upbeat, quirky nature that most else I have found here.  So I was just thankful for the surprise of getting a few chuckles.  But I have no ill will toward any of Earth's creatures and don't know why these things are happening. 

Shari

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                    Participant

Oh Shari…I am so very sorry.  I forgot you do not know me as of yet.   I am the ahem humor ridden one (not that dead birds and fishy are funny)  but that the governments are funny trying to pull the wool over our eyes in all that they say.  I am so very sorry you thought I was beiing serious.  Next time, read my stuffs thinking of a little canadian lady who is slightly crazy and says things in a most strange manner.

others will contest to that fact, that I spim a tale which ever way my fancy takes me.  this time it was about a silly notion I heard about a ominious cloud of some poison gas way way up and I wondered what sane bird who was nicely roosting on its tree perch managed to fly into space out into the the thin if non existent ozone layer, to succumb to the gas.  Please you did not offend.

I thought you were orig respoding to my post, which again was written wiith tongue in cheek.  (my bad, as Buffy would once have said)

Love Bonnie

MRFUser2011
                                                                                      Participant

Bonnie, actually when I go back up and look at the names, I realize your posts were some that had me laughing! : )  Being new here, I am not familiar with the "voices", so to speak.  Thank you for your sweet reply and keep up the story spinning!  I find laughter gets me through even the toughest days.

Shari

MRFUser2011
                                                                                        Participant

Bonnie, actually when I go back up and look at the names, I realize your posts were some that had me laughing! : )  Being new here, I am not familiar with the "voices", so to speak.  Thank you for your sweet reply and keep up the story spinning!  I find laughter gets me through even the toughest days.

Shari

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                          Participant

Oh Shari…I am so very sorry.  I forgot you do not know me as of yet.   I am the ahem humor ridden one (not that dead birds and fishy are funny)  but that the governments are funny trying to pull the wool over our eyes in all that they say.  I am so very sorry you thought I was beiing serious.  Next time, read my stuffs thinking of a little canadian lady who is slightly crazy and says things in a most strange manner.

others will contest to that fact, that I spim a tale which ever way my fancy takes me.  this time it was about a silly notion I heard about a ominious cloud of some poison gas way way up and I wondered what sane bird who was nicely roosting on its tree perch managed to fly into space out into the the thin if non existent ozone layer, to succumb to the gas.  Please you did not offend.

I thought you were orig respoding to my post, which again was written wiith tongue in cheek.  (my bad, as Buffy would once have said)

Love Bonnie

MRFUser2011
                                                                                            Participant

Thank you, LV, for a very apt welcome.  

To Bonnie, I hope I did not offend.  Some of the responses were of a more upbeat, quirky nature that most else I have found here.  So I was just thankful for the surprise of getting a few chuckles.  But I have no ill will toward any of Earth's creatures and don't know why these things are happening. 

Shari

LV
                                                                                              Participant

Welcome, Shari, to the place no one should ever have to be, where we're sorry to have to make your acquaintance, but welcome you all the same!

MRFUser2011
                                                                                                Participant

LOLS!!!  Thanks for the levity!!  I came to scan the bulletin board for……I don't know…….I am new here and probably newly stage IV and something about this place feels more comforting than terrifying now (like it did in 2008!)  

So to come across this post, well it made my night!  And it is the only thread I am reading here tonight because I am feeling happy and chuckling after the posts above!!  

Shari

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                  Participant

Ya know Rox, I did the effort one yearrs ago, and still struggle with it.  But everyone still is alive and well and still comes back despite my inadquate 'presentations'  I was one that followed the rule of hostess with the mostess, the one with the five forks three knives various wine glasses, water glasses, charger plates, side plates, soup plates, and stuff,  I still keep with me the napkin rings, the name place (hand made in Bonnie fashion not hoity toity but homey)  I still put faux gems (glass flat bottom glass thingys)  and still decorate the table only.  But the chargers come out only at Christmas or when we have a Chinese take out pig out feast.

I will theme it out for my two kids birthday.  If one wants take out chinese, I will decorate in red and gold.  but that is as far as it goes.  I gave up trying to please everyone, when it got out of hand, and I am thankful there is only the four of us and my old mom who is thrilled with anything that is shiny and all about herself.  For me, I delegated it to what ever they family can remember, and it is fun to see what rubbed off in what they grew up with.

of course I am ages older than you, and it took along time for me to learn to please myself first and foremost, and just make my guests comfortable.  comfortable being the key word.  be it slippers, (me)  instead of fancy clothes.  and not to fuss over red wine or white, Getting sick did not help as I kept to myself, and ended up just being so tired I could not enjoy it.  My family knew, but were sworn to secrecy.

Blessed though I am, with a great guy, and two great kids, who are adults, and march to their own drummer for some of their things, and march to what drummer they learned from as children.  they maintained their manners, their good habits, and thoughfulness, and both will make lovely husband and wife one day.  YEP  so   lose water weight, learned long ago, not to worry if people look at me funny, and wonder why I look like a weeble toy, or a roly poly knock em sockem pear shaped Bonnie Lea.

and I wanna another show like LOST to keep me on track.

RE: birds:    someone somewhere mentioned  HAARP up in alaska?  is that a Palin relation? 

TinaR
                                                                                                    Participant

Those ARE  resolutions, Bonnie! Too bad about the tasty cheese, though 🙂  Mine is to post a song a day here!  Nah, kidding…

The real ones: To be more organized and patient. To be less anxious and to exercise with my daughter. And a big one that will be a struggle..to be happy with less. Not  money or things…but effort. If I don't  do everything – 1000 decorations, 20 desserts, say yes to everything and everyone and all  obligations perfectly executed -I am not happy and can't enjoy myself 🙁  I"m getting too old to get everything perfect and have the time to enjoy even a little bit of effort- (but it's not working out so well, so far).

Oh, what the hey…Happy New Year!…..

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics