The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Crikey

Participant

I have to say, if I came and read all of the liberal crap posted here, and I were a newbie, I would not even seek help for melanoma, and leave.  Just in case you are new and at all conservative, this is not the consensus of most of the people here, it is the same baby boomer whiny former hippies that always post this crap.  I never saw so much whining.  It is pathetic.  You lost, get over it.  Democrats suck.  That is why Keith Olberman just got fired.

I have to say, if I came and read all of the liberal crap posted here, and I were a newbie, I would not even seek help for melanoma, and leave.  Just in case you are new and at all conservative, this is not the consensus of most of the people here, it is the same baby boomer whiny former hippies that always post this crap.  I never saw so much whining.  It is pathetic.  You lost, get over it.  Democrats suck.  That is why Keith Olberman just got fired.   Lately all of these posts resemble "The View" with BillMfl being, Barbara Walters and hosting "the girls"(pretending to be neutral of course).  If you disagree with anybody, you have Joy Behar and Whoopy jumping ugly with you(I can't figure out which one is Tina and which one is LV, but I think being the most outspoken of the group, Tina deserves the Joy Behar award).   The world isn't going to end just because more Republicans got elected than democrats.  They just replaced one set of crooks with another(slightly more honest, with the best interests of the American people in mind of course).  If you are really relying on government to save your life, you need to get a life, get a job, and make yourself busy with other things to do.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

Ha ha ha ha!!!  Thanks for the laugh to start my morning out right! You are funny!!

"slightly more honest." I'll be laughing all day.

I really hope that IS all you have to say about that, but I doubt it.

jag
            Participant

jag
              Participant

LV
              Participant

Ha ha ha ha!!!  Thanks for the laugh to start my morning out right! You are funny!!

"slightly more honest." I'll be laughing all day.

I really hope that IS all you have to say about that, but I doubt it.

TinaR
                Participant

I am going to run with the Joy designation…I can't do Whoppi's  hairstyle.. but I just love Joy's hair!

On your other ridiculous point…yes, new patients are going to be very put off by the opinions of others…but the picture you posted of elephant on donkey fornication would pass the shock/horror test.  John, you're full of it for one and two…once you've experienced Melanoma, even the delicate Conservatives should be able to tolerate opinions that differ from their own.

This crap has been your problem all along…always the self-important and self- appointed vigilante for the stupid, the narrow minded and the religious freaks. YOU get over it.

jag
                    Participant

You just picked Joy because she is white.  Admit it.

Oh and don't think people haven't noticed your "teabagger" comments, Miss Prude.

So sleazy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagger

jag
                      Participant

You just picked Joy because she is white.  Admit it.

Oh and don't think people haven't noticed your "teabagger" comments, Miss Prude.

So sleazy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagger

TinaR
                        Participant

Actually, if Whoopi had a nice hairstyle and better clothes sense- I'd have picked her. Black women have great skin…and now that I'm getting up there in age— I'm very interested in that sort of thing. BUT I can't deal with the hair or the baggy clothes. It's nothing to do with race, it's all the superficial shit I'm known for around here 😉

All I know about tea-bagging I learned from our local newspaper…seems the high school boys engaged in this with the new players…or something like hazing.

I'm not really a prude, I just play one [ among other things] on the Internet 🙂

TinaR
                          Participant

Actually, if Whoopi had a nice hairstyle and better clothes sense- I'd have picked her. Black women have great skin…and now that I'm getting up there in age— I'm very interested in that sort of thing. BUT I can't deal with the hair or the baggy clothes. It's nothing to do with race, it's all the superficial shit I'm known for around here 😉

All I know about tea-bagging I learned from our local newspaper…seems the high school boys engaged in this with the new players…or something like hazing.

I'm not really a prude, I just play one [ among other things] on the Internet 🙂

glewis923
                            Participant

Perfect.   I would get too mad, but you have nailed them with points above.  Well done. Thx JAG.

Now I should shut up B-4 TinaR accuses me of T-bagging you!  (pre-emptive strike)…..and yes i know i'm a bad spealler.

Signed, Proud Southern-White-cracker-Irish-Dutch-English-protestant-Swiss-African??-American Indian-heterosexual-Top tax rated-stereotypical-rocker-…..-.-.—–Person who hates the hyphonation, catagorization, casification, racialization, resulting in polarization of the American Peoples.

TinaR
                              Participant

That was an interesting description…single or not -I'd love to see an E-harmony profile for you- you sound like a charmer!   So, you're a southern, white ,Republican and you oppose racialization…you didn't have to say that three times. But since you did…you don't think there was gross disparity in the experiences of the races? You oppose acceptance, understanding and opportunities that rectify the result of the very recent, unfair, nasty, horrific, demoralizing and socially irresponsible treatment? Not only of the races- but gender as well …

The cloth you sweep all that shit under must be HUGE ( I call it the hijacked Republican party).

LV
                                Participant

Somehow it seems appropriate to post this here:

Did you know that, the words "race car" spelled backwards still spell "race car"?

And that "eat" is the only word that, if you take the first letter and move it to the last, spells its own past tense, "ate"?

And if you rearrange the letters in "Tea Party Republicans," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Shut the fuck up you free-loading, progress-blocking, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, violent hypocrites, and deal with the facts that you nearly wrecked the country under Bush and that our president is black; so just get over it."

Isn't that interesting?

LV
                                  Participant

Somehow it seems appropriate to post this here:

Did you know that, the words "race car" spelled backwards still spell "race car"?

And that "eat" is the only word that, if you take the first letter and move it to the last, spells its own past tense, "ate"?

And if you rearrange the letters in "Tea Party Republicans," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Shut the fuck up you free-loading, progress-blocking, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, violent hypocrites, and deal with the facts that you nearly wrecked the country under Bush and that our president is black; so just get over it."

Isn't that interesting?

TinaR
                                    Participant

Oh, yes and I just love anagrams! When I was a wee little girl I used to watch Dick  Cavett— thought he was so witty and interesting. He was a big fan of anagrams and while I can't seem to figure them out on my own, I always admire people who do! 

Good job, LV…I would have never figured that Tea Party one out myself ! 

TinaR
                                      Participant

Oh, yes and I just love anagrams! When I was a wee little girl I used to watch Dick  Cavett— thought he was so witty and interesting. He was a big fan of anagrams and while I can't seem to figure them out on my own, I always admire people who do! 

Good job, LV…I would have never figured that Tea Party one out myself ! 

jag
                                        Participant

Why LV, how kind and intelligent.  You make all of the feminists proud with your dedication to scholarly work.

Keep up the good work.    smiley

jag
                                          Participant

Why LV, how kind and intelligent.  You make all of the feminists proud with your dedication to scholarly work.

Keep up the good work.    smiley

LV
                                            Participant

Oh, John, it was only meant to be as kind, intelligent, scholarly and feminist as your own posts. I figured it was on your level of understanding.

I can hardly wait for the newly elected pols to take office. Things are going to be soooooo much better then! Especially with our new governor*, who promised to create jobs while cutting the size of government. I can't wait!  Because government jobs aren't really jobs, I guess the newly unemployed won't count.  And can't wait to see what departments will be hit first. Child care services? Elderly services? Any bets? Isn't it exciting?!

So I distract myself with my new fall garden. Some lettuce, collards and broccoli have already been harvested. Beans will be next, with cabbages close behind. Thinking about putting in a greenhouse, for my spring starts, and adding another bed for tomatoes, peppers, and potatoes. Very distracting fun.

*Rick Scott, whose picture was recently added to Merriam-Webster's next to the word "crook".

LV
                                              Participant

Oh, John, it was only meant to be as kind, intelligent, scholarly and feminist as your own posts. I figured it was on your level of understanding.

I can hardly wait for the newly elected pols to take office. Things are going to be soooooo much better then! Especially with our new governor*, who promised to create jobs while cutting the size of government. I can't wait!  Because government jobs aren't really jobs, I guess the newly unemployed won't count.  And can't wait to see what departments will be hit first. Child care services? Elderly services? Any bets? Isn't it exciting?!

So I distract myself with my new fall garden. Some lettuce, collards and broccoli have already been harvested. Beans will be next, with cabbages close behind. Thinking about putting in a greenhouse, for my spring starts, and adding another bed for tomatoes, peppers, and potatoes. Very distracting fun.

*Rick Scott, whose picture was recently added to Merriam-Webster's next to the word "crook".

glewis923
                                                Participant

I love women of power and diversity….like Nicki Haley, Condi Rice (her new book is great BTW), former Sec. of Labor Chao, Michelle Malkin, Michelle Bachman, and of course Sarah Palin….among many others;  but i'm quite sure they are just "whores" (Moonbeam Brown) and "Aunt Jemimas" to those who can only think one-deminsionally….ie: slime 'em with mud if they don't fit their own preconceived mold of clay.

Just for record, i may not agree at all with them on issues, but have the utmost respect for peeps such as Bernie Saundars, Dennis Kusinich, Charlie Rangel, and Maxine Waters….among many others- because they DO speak their views from true conviction- even though i may disagree with them.  

My current hero, however, is Chris Christie.  He sure doesn't fit mold (no fat jokes please) of an ass-kissin' typical politician. Also like Marco Rubio; and may surprize you that i'm for a quick pathway to citizenship for the millions of hard-working illegal Mexicans.

Love, Uncle Cracker.

P.S."Why Can't We Be Friends?"  – War, 1974.

glewis923
                                                  Participant

I love women of power and diversity….like Nicki Haley, Condi Rice (her new book is great BTW), former Sec. of Labor Chao, Michelle Malkin, Michelle Bachman, and of course Sarah Palin….among many others;  but i'm quite sure they are just "whores" (Moonbeam Brown) and "Aunt Jemimas" to those who can only think one-deminsionally….ie: slime 'em with mud if they don't fit their own preconceived mold of clay.

Just for record, i may not agree at all with them on issues, but have the utmost respect for peeps such as Bernie Saundars, Dennis Kusinich, Charlie Rangel, and Maxine Waters….among many others- because they DO speak their views from true conviction- even though i may disagree with them.  

My current hero, however, is Chris Christie.  He sure doesn't fit mold (no fat jokes please) of an ass-kissin' typical politician. Also like Marco Rubio; and may surprize you that i'm for a quick pathway to citizenship for the millions of hard-working illegal Mexicans.

Love, Uncle Cracker.

P.S."Why Can't We Be Friends?"  – War, 1974.

jag
                                                    Participant

Charlie Rangel? Really?

glewis923
                                                      Participant

well yeah, I admire the fact that he served bravely in Korea and seems like a nice, straightfoward guy.  So what if he didn't report that he had some cheap condo in the Dominican Republic?  Not nearly as bad as the real hypocrits like Pelosi- who like banned some kind of tuna fishing nets evrywhere, except American Samoa, where Star-Kist tuna has it's headquarters or something.  Reason why? :  She/husband (pity the fool) owns/ has big lobby $$$ from Star-Kist.

Conservatives prefer Chicken of the Sea.  Google "Pelosi Star-Kist Connection" as i probably have the story a little in error.

Biggest Hippo-Critters:  Pelosi, Jesse Jackson (s), AlGore, Harry Reid, Charlie Crist, Obamann, etc.  

LV
                                                        Participant

Well, now, if you're going to drag despicble Florida pols into this, don't stop there. Be sure to include our new guv Rick Scott, and new senator Marco Rubio, Jim Greer, Mark Foley, oh the list goes on.

glewis923
                                                          Participant

What's your beef with Rubio?  Scott i may understand as i lost $ on his HMA (Humana?) stock.  Rubio, tho, seems like a "clean, articulate" (-Joe Biden) Latino Cubano cool-o dude-o.           LUOOOCYYY!!!

LV
                                                            Participant

My personal beef with Rubio? Besides his politics and maybe the 'Taj' hero thing? And the RPOF credit card charade? Not a thing.

Don't get me wrong – I think the nature of our political structure is such that no one 'clean' ever gets into office. I'd just prefer they were for the things I'm for otherwise.

LV
                                                              Participant

My personal beef with Rubio? Besides his politics and maybe the 'Taj' hero thing? And the RPOF credit card charade? Not a thing.

Don't get me wrong – I think the nature of our political structure is such that no one 'clean' ever gets into office. I'd just prefer they were for the things I'm for otherwise.

glewis923
                                                                Participant

What's your beef with Rubio?  Scott i may understand as i lost $ on his HMA (Humana?) stock.  Rubio, tho, seems like a "clean, articulate" (-Joe Biden) Latino Cubano cool-o dude-o.           LUOOOCYYY!!!

LV
                                                                  Participant

Well, now, if you're going to drag despicble Florida pols into this, don't stop there. Be sure to include our new guv Rick Scott, and new senator Marco Rubio, Jim Greer, Mark Foley, oh the list goes on.

glewis923
                                                                    Participant

well yeah, I admire the fact that he served bravely in Korea and seems like a nice, straightfoward guy.  So what if he didn't report that he had some cheap condo in the Dominican Republic?  Not nearly as bad as the real hypocrits like Pelosi- who like banned some kind of tuna fishing nets evrywhere, except American Samoa, where Star-Kist tuna has it's headquarters or something.  Reason why? :  She/husband (pity the fool) owns/ has big lobby $$$ from Star-Kist.

Conservatives prefer Chicken of the Sea.  Google "Pelosi Star-Kist Connection" as i probably have the story a little in error.

Biggest Hippo-Critters:  Pelosi, Jesse Jackson (s), AlGore, Harry Reid, Charlie Crist, Obamann, etc.  

glewis923
                                                                      Participant

http://newsbusters.org/node/10131

This is the true stench of a fishy 'frisco fascist frightening figure AKA Nancy Botox.

glewis923
                                                                        Participant

http://newsbusters.org/node/10131

This is the true stench of a fishy 'frisco fascist frightening figure AKA Nancy Botox.

jag
                                                                          Participant

Charlie Rangel? Really?

TinaR
                                                                            Participant

That is a most impressive list- but you left off "The Rent Is Too Damn High" guy -you know, if speaking with conviction is the criteria.

Of course, we can be friends. I don't discriminate- I'm very liberal 😉  Or maybe you were just sharing song titles- we have a little [very little] in common as I do love sharing music here!  You may have inspired me to start posting my sappy music videos again… ( as LV groans)

LV
                                                                              Participant

groan!!! Please, noooooo!!

TinaR
                                                                                Participant

Oh, come on!!!! For old times sake…

TinaR
                                                                                  Participant

Ok, I'm kidding..here:

LV
                                                                                    Participant

Ack! On both counts! Please, make it stop!

Oh, wait, I didn't play them. Never mind. 🙂

TinaR
                                                                                      Participant

Yes, but didn't it bring back fond memories? Oh, wait, nevermind 🙂

LV
                                                                                        Participant

Rush was never on my list. I do have my standards, warped as they may be.

TinaR
                                                                                          Participant

Ha! I meant bringing back fond memories of my random music videos that started as response to Fudd and Anon insults. Unfortunately, that tactic only served to disgust you and not the intended victims winkOn the upside, I know a few who enjoyed the musical interludes so all was not lost.

TinaR
                                                                                            Participant

Ha! I meant bringing back fond memories of my random music videos that started as response to Fudd and Anon insults. Unfortunately, that tactic only served to disgust you and not the intended victims winkOn the upside, I know a few who enjoyed the musical interludes so all was not lost.

LV
                                                                                              Participant

Rush was never on my list. I do have my standards, warped as they may be.

TinaR
                                                                                                Participant

Yes, but didn't it bring back fond memories? Oh, wait, nevermind 🙂

LV
                                                                                                  Participant

Ack! On both counts! Please, make it stop!

Oh, wait, I didn't play them. Never mind. 🙂

TinaR
                                                                                                    Participant

Ok, I'm kidding..here:

TinaR
                                                                                                      Participant

Oh, come on!!!! For old times sake…

LV
                                                                                                        Participant

groan!!! Please, noooooo!!

glewis923
                                                                                                          Participant

…so who's the cutest beatle?  Waterloo Sunset (the Kinks)- check that song out with the awsome backgroud vocals.  Since this is a "cancer site" ,  did ya know that       "Let It Be" was a tribute to McCartney's mother Mary "….mother Mary comes to me" who died of cancer when he was around 14 yrs old.  A double meaning in "Mother Mary" lines in song as his mother- Mary – comforts him as well as his Catholic faith "Mother Mary".  

Lennon had his beatle song "Julia" who was his mother and also died when HE was around 16.  So both Lennon & McCartney had mother complexes i suppose….kinda like Elvis….but that's another story.

TinaR
                                                                                                            Participant

I'll take a stab at this mess and say you must have some pretty complex Mother issues yourself~ WHY is it that men who admire their Moms have a 'problem'.   I think men who DO NOT value or note the women who raised them with love, care and attention are the men with the problem. Of  course this is coming from a woman with a son who calls her to tell her something interesting or exciting when he's on a date. I tend to view this no as a psychological deficit- but as that date not being the 'one'…if she can't hold his attention, he needs to look elsewhere! ( & I've mentioned this to him…it's a subconscious message he should pay attention to- he has dated girls where he forgets I'm alive – a good sign- to a certain degree 😉

It's touching that Paul & John penned songs in their mother's memory … poor demented Elvis is a different story. If my husband wanted me to dye my hair jet-black and wear garish makeup so I would resemble his mother I'd freak and would have divorced long before Priscilla kicked Elvis to the curb.  Priscilla has some problems of her own with her current botched plastic surgery— looks much worse than Elvis's Momma makeover…but THAT is yet another story. She was a naturally gorgeous woman in the 1970s and 80s. Poor girl with a batch of misrepresented crap that shyster-doc shot into her face.   

TinaR
                                                                                                              Participant

I'll take a stab at this mess and say you must have some pretty complex Mother issues yourself~ WHY is it that men who admire their Moms have a 'problem'.   I think men who DO NOT value or note the women who raised them with love, care and attention are the men with the problem. Of  course this is coming from a woman with a son who calls her to tell her something interesting or exciting when he's on a date. I tend to view this no as a psychological deficit- but as that date not being the 'one'…if she can't hold his attention, he needs to look elsewhere! ( & I've mentioned this to him…it's a subconscious message he should pay attention to- he has dated girls where he forgets I'm alive – a good sign- to a certain degree 😉

It's touching that Paul & John penned songs in their mother's memory … poor demented Elvis is a different story. If my husband wanted me to dye my hair jet-black and wear garish makeup so I would resemble his mother I'd freak and would have divorced long before Priscilla kicked Elvis to the curb.  Priscilla has some problems of her own with her current botched plastic surgery— looks much worse than Elvis's Momma makeover…but THAT is yet another story. She was a naturally gorgeous woman in the 1970s and 80s. Poor girl with a batch of misrepresented crap that shyster-doc shot into her face.   

glewis923
                                                                                                                Participant

…so who's the cutest beatle?  Waterloo Sunset (the Kinks)- check that song out with the awsome backgroud vocals.  Since this is a "cancer site" ,  did ya know that       "Let It Be" was a tribute to McCartney's mother Mary "….mother Mary comes to me" who died of cancer when he was around 14 yrs old.  A double meaning in "Mother Mary" lines in song as his mother- Mary – comforts him as well as his Catholic faith "Mother Mary".  

Lennon had his beatle song "Julia" who was his mother and also died when HE was around 16.  So both Lennon & McCartney had mother complexes i suppose….kinda like Elvis….but that's another story.

TinaR
                                                                                                                  Participant

That is a most impressive list- but you left off "The Rent Is Too Damn High" guy -you know, if speaking with conviction is the criteria.

Of course, we can be friends. I don't discriminate- I'm very liberal 😉  Or maybe you were just sharing song titles- we have a little [very little] in common as I do love sharing music here!  You may have inspired me to start posting my sappy music videos again… ( as LV groans)

DonW
                                                                                                                    Participant

Grady — What is it you like about Condi?

That she's still fighting the Cold War 20 years after it's over?

That she engineered the biggest foreign policy disaster in US history (not to mention the 104,000 lives it cost)?

or………………….

That she's America's Oldest Virgin????

Power and diversity!!!

DonW
                                                                                                                      Participant

Grady — What is it you like about Condi?

That she's still fighting the Cold War 20 years after it's over?

That she engineered the biggest foreign policy disaster in US history (not to mention the 104,000 lives it cost)?

or………………….

That she's America's Oldest Virgin????

Power and diversity!!!

TinaR
                                                                                                                        Participant

That was an interesting description…single or not -I'd love to see an E-harmony profile for you- you sound like a charmer!   So, you're a southern, white ,Republican and you oppose racialization…you didn't have to say that three times. But since you did…you don't think there was gross disparity in the experiences of the races? You oppose acceptance, understanding and opportunities that rectify the result of the very recent, unfair, nasty, horrific, demoralizing and socially irresponsible treatment? Not only of the races- but gender as well …

The cloth you sweep all that shit under must be HUGE ( I call it the hijacked Republican party).

LV
                                                                                                                          Participant

That's what those dictionary thingies are for. Worth using!

LV
                                                                                                                            Participant

That's what those dictionary thingies are for. Worth using!

glewis923
                                                                                                                              Participant

Perfect.   I would get too mad, but you have nailed them with points above.  Well done. Thx JAG.

Now I should shut up B-4 TinaR accuses me of T-bagging you!  (pre-emptive strike)…..and yes i know i'm a bad spealler.

Signed, Proud Southern-White-cracker-Irish-Dutch-English-protestant-Swiss-African??-American Indian-heterosexual-Top tax rated-stereotypical-rocker-…..-.-.—–Person who hates the hyphonation, catagorization, casification, racialization, resulting in polarization of the American Peoples.

TinaR
                                                                                                                              Participant

I am going to run with the Joy designation…I can't do Whoppi's  hairstyle.. but I just love Joy's hair!

On your other ridiculous point…yes, new patients are going to be very put off by the opinions of others…but the picture you posted of elephant on donkey fornication would pass the shock/horror test.  John, you're full of it for one and two…once you've experienced Melanoma, even the delicate Conservatives should be able to tolerate opinions that differ from their own.

This crap has been your problem all along…always the self-important and self- appointed vigilante for the stupid, the narrow minded and the religious freaks. YOU get over it.

LizzM
                                                                                                                                Participant

This without a doubt is the wisest thing that has every been written by you, John. You nailed the View description perfectly. And we all know who fits that description of Joy – mean, angry, bitter woman who makes herself feel better by putting other people down.

LizzM
                                                                                                                                  Participant

This without a doubt is the wisest thing that has every been written by you, John. You nailed the View description perfectly. And we all know who fits that description of Joy – mean, angry, bitter woman who makes herself feel better by putting other people down.

DonW
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Noney — talk about putting people down! What about Fidel's malicious comments on Carter. Totally uncalled for.

DonW
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Noney — talk about putting people down! What about Fidel's malicious comments on Carter. Totally uncalled for.

jag
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Until I saw that movie, I never understood what Bob Dylan's song was about.  Great Song, tough story.

jag
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Until I saw that movie, I never understood what Bob Dylan's song was about.  Great Song, tough story.

jag
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Look Nony, in all fairness, I was just kidding with Rox, what makes anybody think that you are so perfect?  Maybe if everybody knew a little bit more about you, you might be a bit more believable, instead of sniping from your anonymous tower.  She isn't all that bad.  Sure, she is a dumb liberal dingbat, but she does have her upsides, She gave me a delicious popcorn recipe the other day, that I haven't yet thanked her for.  

Thanks for the recipe Roxanne!smiley

jag
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Look Nony, in all fairness, I was just kidding with Rox, what makes anybody think that you are so perfect?  Maybe if everybody knew a little bit more about you, you might be a bit more believable, instead of sniping from your anonymous tower.  She isn't all that bad.  Sure, she is a dumb liberal dingbat, but she does have her upsides, She gave me a delicious popcorn recipe the other day, that I haven't yet thanked her for.  

Thanks for the recipe Roxanne!smiley

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

And since you liked that one…I'm going to post my Thanksgiving leftover recipe…real soon!

Stay tuned.

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

And since you liked that one…I'm going to post my Thanksgiving leftover recipe…real soon!

Stay tuned.

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Yeah, we know who fits, but she doesn't post here anymore…or does she, hmmmmmm, Anon?  I'm certainly not mean, angry or bitter…how could I be with the rewards I've reaped by interacting with you? I'm so cheerful I make Pollyannas and  clowns envious ! 

Especially cheerful NOW…I found the most  !!!!  FANTABULOUS !!!! lip color EVER. It's a six hour formula and it makes your lips look all pouty and perfect. I'm on hour seven and it's going strong ( doesn't feel dry like all the others!)   If you were not such a bitch, I'd share the brand and color with you.  Although, why bother I don't think anything could help that mouth of yours.

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Yeah, we know who fits, but she doesn't post here anymore…or does she, hmmmmmm, Anon?  I'm certainly not mean, angry or bitter…how could I be with the rewards I've reaped by interacting with you? I'm so cheerful I make Pollyannas and  clowns envious ! 

Especially cheerful NOW…I found the most  !!!!  FANTABULOUS !!!! lip color EVER. It's a six hour formula and it makes your lips look all pouty and perfect. I'm on hour seven and it's going strong ( doesn't feel dry like all the others!)   If you were not such a bitch, I'd share the brand and color with you.  Although, why bother I don't think anything could help that mouth of yours.

MarieM
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

OK…I'm biting….spill….

jag
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Think of the member of the view that got in a huge fight with Donald Trump and was asked to leave by Babs Walters.

(looks a lot like her)

jag
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Think of the member of the view that got in a huge fight with Donald Trump and was asked to leave by Babs Walters.

(looks a lot like her)

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Loreal 6Hr…Bloom.

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Loreal 6Hr…Bloom.

MarieM
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

OK…I'm biting….spill….

LV
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Oops. I guess that wasn't all you had to say about it. Don't tease us like that, John; nothing like having your hopes dashed.

LV
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Oops. I guess that wasn't all you had to say about it. Don't tease us like that, John; nothing like having your hopes dashed.

BillMFl
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Lets face it. You have always wished you could be me. Tall, handsome,near genious, modest. Everything you are not. Knowing your physical and mental state I am unwilling to disturb you any more than you already are. Disturbed that is. Perhaps if your turbin was wrapped a little tighter you would regain some function and recognize how absurd and idealistic the Tea party is. Now be a good boy, take your meds and have a nice sleep. Perhaps dream of Sarah Palin giving you a bj. And don't worry, the Repubs will screw up in the next two years and lose the independent swing voters again in 012.

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

You can't blame John for being jealous of your genius…or for idolizing the ideas that come from watching the babes on Fox. You have to hand it to the Fox people…they've capitalized on the fact you've just shared about  motivation …it applies to the all voters they have to woo. They use pretty blondes to drum the lies into the receptive little guys and their pious women-folk follow. (The selfish and greedy are already in place) It's sad -but understandable. This visual pleasure takes the little male- mind to strange places…

The Republicans will do the same thing they did the last two times they had the majority…refuse to raise taxes, pretend to cut government and spending with useless cuts (like endowment to the arts & in areas that cause local govt job losses with little savings). It boggles the mind how  people can't see what is going on- but the pretty blondes on Fox are smooth fact twisters.  When Megan Kelly's lies tell these lemmings the tax increases will pay for millions of abortions and their grandmammys will be put to death by the healthcare legislation- the *brain on top* stops working. You're right, it will be ok…  Independent swing voters and the rest of the population that turns out for Presidential elections will make the difference.

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

You can't blame John for being jealous of your genius…or for idolizing the ideas that come from watching the babes on Fox. You have to hand it to the Fox people…they've capitalized on the fact you've just shared about  motivation …it applies to the all voters they have to woo. They use pretty blondes to drum the lies into the receptive little guys and their pious women-folk follow. (The selfish and greedy are already in place) It's sad -but understandable. This visual pleasure takes the little male- mind to strange places…

The Republicans will do the same thing they did the last two times they had the majority…refuse to raise taxes, pretend to cut government and spending with useless cuts (like endowment to the arts & in areas that cause local govt job losses with little savings). It boggles the mind how  people can't see what is going on- but the pretty blondes on Fox are smooth fact twisters.  When Megan Kelly's lies tell these lemmings the tax increases will pay for millions of abortions and their grandmammys will be put to death by the healthcare legislation- the *brain on top* stops working. You're right, it will be ok…  Independent swing voters and the rest of the population that turns out for Presidential elections will make the difference.

jag
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Bill, 

I am jealous of you and Roxanne, mostly for your superior intelligence, non partisan rhetoric, humility and kindness.

I truly apologize to you both.

I can only wish you continued success hosting the View.

John

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Well…I'm only staying with The View because it's based in NYC—I'm hoping one of the "local celebrities" who appear  will be someone I  recognize from here… wink I am really getting tired of looking through the pictures on the New York Social Diary pages. The same people over and over…tedious.

Roxanne

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Well…I'm only staying with The View because it's based in NYC—I'm hoping one of the "local celebrities" who appear  will be someone I  recognize from here… wink I am really getting tired of looking through the pictures on the New York Social Diary pages. The same people over and over…tedious.

Roxanne

jag
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Bill, 

I am jealous of you and Roxanne, mostly for your superior intelligence, non partisan rhetoric, humility and kindness.

I truly apologize to you both.

I can only wish you continued success hosting the View.

John

BillMFl
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Lets face it. You have always wished you could be me. Tall, handsome,near genious, modest. Everything you are not. Knowing your physical and mental state I am unwilling to disturb you any more than you already are. Disturbed that is. Perhaps if your turbin was wrapped a little tighter you would regain some function and recognize how absurd and idealistic the Tea party is. Now be a good boy, take your meds and have a nice sleep. Perhaps dream of Sarah Palin giving you a bj. And don't worry, the Repubs will screw up in the next two years and lose the independent swing voters again in 012.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics