The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

COVID-19 Update from the MRF

Forums General Melanoma Community COVID-19 Update from the MRF

Inactive

Dear MPIP Community:

I wanted to share the MRF's COVID-19 Update that was emailed earlier today. The MRF is committed to ensuring that all of our community is informed and supported during and after this unprecedented time. Please take a moment to read through the various steps the MRF is taking to implement social distancing, as well as ways for you to remain involved with our mission of research, education and advocacy.  

If there is anything you need from the MRF, please know that we are here for you. We are currently exploring ways to modify our postponed in-person educational activities, so if there are questions you need answered or topics you are finding difficult to navigate, please email me directly at [email protected] so we can help find solutions. We are continually monitoring the situation at several major academic medical centers and are in touch with melanoma treatment teams across the nation so we may provide you with pertinent information in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

All the best,

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        Nadia1
        Participant
          Thank you Shelby (I did not receive it). I wanted to ask if there is a way to follow up for those of us who attended Hill Day – can we set up a sub-group here or an email list to check on each other, follow up on advocacy work and also to share how treatment/access to care is going (after putting faces to names)? Thank you and stay safe! Nadia J.
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics