The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Concerned

Forums General Melanoma Community Concerned

Participant
      My husband is stage 4. Had his 12th treatment of opdivo and now developed a fluid Pocket around his elbow about 3 inches from where they removed his tumor on his arm. He does not have any pain so i don’t think its bursitis. He’s had it for a week now. Any thoughts please??
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        JuTMSY4
        Participant

Well – if he's had his 12th Opdivo, I'm assuming he's had at least some success, so that's great.  

As to the fluid, there's lots of possibilities and you didn't give a ton of info.  Your best bet though, is to just call your doc.  They can either treat ASAP or assuage concerns fairly quickly.  

Good luck – Justin

JuTMSY4
          Participant

Well – if he's had his 12th Opdivo, I'm assuming he's had at least some success, so that's great.  

As to the fluid, there's lots of possibilities and you didn't give a ton of info.  Your best bet though, is to just call your doc.  They can either treat ASAP or assuage concerns fairly quickly.  

Good luck – Justin

JuTMSY4
            Participant

Good luck – Justin

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics