The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Collecting data to try to getting some answers. . . .

Forums General Melanoma Community Collecting data to try to getting some answers. . . .

Participant

Hi folks,

No one of us would like to be part of a big trial like this, but unfortunately we are.

Im thinking to collect some datas of each of us (just stage iv) that i think, crossing them we will be able to get some answers about why some treatments work o not. May nothing can be gotten but who knows, we are a lot of people and perhaps with a lot of data is possible to realize of something. This is just and idea. what to do you think about it?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        jack6020
        Participant

YERVOY seems to work for me so far.

Ginger8888
            Participant

I just did my 3rd infusion of Yervoy last week, won't have scans until after my 4th infusion..Praying it works..I also did the 30 HD interferon back in April but it didn't work..Stage 3 C

Ginger8888
              Participant

I just did my 3rd infusion of Yervoy last week, won't have scans until after my 4th infusion..Praying it works..I also did the 30 HD interferon back in April but it didn't work..Stage 3 C

Ginger8888
                Participant

jack6020
                Participant

jack6020
                  Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics