The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Chicagoland CURE OM meet & greet

Forums General Melanoma Community Chicagoland CURE OM meet & greet

Participant

Hi everybody!  Some of you may have seen me post this on the OM support page on facebook, but I wanted to post it here as well.  I am thinking about hosting a CURE OM meet and greet in January somewhere in Chicagoland.  This event will be a very informal gathering for us to just sit and talk in person.  At this time I am looking at 1/19, 1/20, 1/26, or 1/28.  Again, this will be very informal.  It will be a time to sit and talk with eachother.  Please let me know if you would be interested in coming to something like this.

Hi everybody!  Some of you may have seen me post this on the OM support page on facebook, but I wanted to post it here as well.  I am thinking about hosting a CURE OM meet and greet in January somewhere in Chicagoland.  This event will be a very informal gathering for us to just sit and talk in person.  At this time I am looking at 1/19, 1/20, 1/26, or 1/28.  Again, this will be very informal.  It will be a time to sit and talk with eachother.  Please let me know if you would be interested in coming to something like this.  I will post more details as they become available.  

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        CURE OM
        Participant

Oops!!!  I meant 1/19, 1/20, 1/26, or 1/27!!  Sorry about that!  

irene long
            Participant

I think that would be wonderful – after the holidays we will all be ready to gear up for another new year of information and most importantly support

CURE OM
              Participant

Irene, 

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Molly

CURE OM
                Participant

I wanted to let everyone know that the place and time have been decided for the CURE OM Chicago land meet and greet.  You can find the information on the CURE OM Facebook page at the following link:  

http://www.facebook.com/events/120333844794520/

For more information you can email Molly at [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Molly

CURE OM
                  Participant

I wanted to let everyone know that the place and time have been decided for the CURE OM Chicago land meet and greet.  You can find the information on the CURE OM Facebook page at the following link:  

Molly

CURE OM
                    Participant

Molly

CURE OM
                      Participant

Irene, 

Molly

CURE OM
                        Participant

Irene, 

Molly

irene long
                          Participant

I think that would be wonderful – after the holidays we will all be ready to gear up for another new year of information and most importantly support

irene long
                            Participant

CURE OM
                            Participant

CURE OM
                              Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics