The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

cheking in. PD1 # 4

Forums General Melanoma Community cheking in. PD1 # 4

Participant

Hi guys,

I had my fouth dose of Mercks anti Pd1 on Monday. Feeling pretty well overall. I will have scans with my next infusion appt in 3 weeks. Will update then!

Tina

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Happy that you are feeling well.Prayers sent that with your next scans you will get only good news.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Happy that you are feeling well.Prayers sent that with your next scans you will get only good news.Beat the Beast.  Al

Tina D
              Participant

Thank you, Al … and how are you doing?

Tina

Tina D
                Participant

Tina

Tina D
                  Participant

Tina

aldakota22
                    Participant

Hi Tina. Had my gamma treatment Sept 3. MRI on  Sept.30 and results were inconclusive.There was no new brain mets and doc could not say if tumors shrunk but did say they did not increase in size.Felt it was too early to tell.Will get another MRI at end of this month.Will see onc. doc on the 15th.Will post after visit.Still keeping my PMA. Thanks for your concern.Beat the Beast.   Al

aldakota22
                      Participant

Hi Tina. Had my gamma treatment Sept 3. MRI on  Sept.30 and results were inconclusive.There was no new brain mets and doc could not say if tumors shrunk but did say they did not increase in size.Felt it was too early to tell.Will get another MRI at end of this month.Will see onc. doc on the 15th.Will post after visit.Still keeping my PMA. Thanks for your concern.Beat the Beast.   Al

Tina D
                        Participant

Sounds good, Al… I am sure the waiting is difficult, but I am glad you are keeping encouraged. I HATE inconclusive results, but would have to say if things aren't growing, that is good news!

Take Care

Tina

Tina D
                          Participant

Sounds good, Al… I am sure the waiting is difficult, but I am glad you are keeping encouraged. I HATE inconclusive results, but would have to say if things aren't growing, that is good news!

Take Care

Tina

Tina D
                            Participant

Take Care

Tina

aldakota22
                              Participant

aldakota22
                              Participant

BrianP
                                Participant

Hey Tina,

Glad to hear you are still feeling pretty good.  I likewise am still feeling pretty good.  Sounds like the Merck trial you are on and the BMS trial I am on are slightly different in the dosing schedule.  I'm getting 3mg/kg every two weeks for 12 weeks.  I have my 5th infusion scheduled for next Tuesday.  Was feeling just slightly run down after my 3rd infusion but I haven't really felt that way this past week.  Of course it's hard to tell if the fatigue is due to chasing my 3 and 4 year old or due to the Anti-Pd1 :).  Hope you continue to feel well.

Brian

Tina D
                                    Participant

Yes, chasing 3 and 4 year olds is the most delightful type of fatigue one can feel ๐Ÿ˜‰   . I felt very fatigued for several days starting 4 days after last infusion. Doing ok so far this time. My thyroid has begun to waffle, so I think that may also be part of why I am feeling a bit more tired. The Merck trial I am on is every 3 weeks, but the dose is blinded. When are your scans?

Glad you are also feeling well. Been reading lots of good updates from people on the PD1. Always encouraging!

Tina

Tina D
                                      Participant

Yes, chasing 3 and 4 year olds is the most delightful type of fatigue one can feel ๐Ÿ˜‰   . I felt very fatigued for several days starting 4 days after last infusion. Doing ok so far this time. My thyroid has begun to waffle, so I think that may also be part of why I am feeling a bit more tired. The Merck trial I am on is every 3 weeks, but the dose is blinded. When are your scans?

Glad you are also feeling well. Been reading lots of good updates from people on the PD1. Always encouraging!

Tina

Tina D
                                        Participant

Tina

BrianP
                                        Participant

Hey Tina,

Glad to hear you are still feeling pretty good.  I likewise am still feeling pretty good.  Sounds like the Merck trial you are on and the BMS trial I am on are slightly different in the dosing schedule.  I'm getting 3mg/kg every two weeks for 12 weeks.  I have my 5th infusion scheduled for next Tuesday.  Was feeling just slightly run down after my 3rd infusion but I haven't really felt that way this past week.  Of course it's hard to tell if the fatigue is due to chasing my 3 and 4 year old or due to the Anti-Pd1 :).  Hope you continue to feel well.

Brian

BrianP
                                          Participant

Hey Tina,

Brian

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics