The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Chat Room

Forums General Melanoma Community Chat Room

Inactive

Hi everyone,

I was informed today that the Chat Room had been down for quite some time.  We were not aware of the situation and I apologize.  It is now back up and running.  Sorry for the inconvenience and as always, please feel free to contact me ([email protected]) when issues like this arise.  Have a great weekend!

Shelby – MRF

Hi everyone,

I was informed today that the Chat Room had been down for quite some time.  We were not aware of the situation and I apologize.  It is now back up and running.  Sorry for the inconvenience and as always, please feel free to contact me ([email protected]) when issues like this arise.  Have a great weekend!

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        DonW
        Participant

Thank you, Shelby. Let's see if we can get a few people to actually use the chat room now! It's great to be able to talk to fellow patients and I think it's especially useful to new patients with a lot of questions.

DonW
          Participant

Thank you, Shelby. Let's see if we can get a few people to actually use the chat room now! It's great to be able to talk to fellow patients and I think it's especially useful to new patients with a lot of questions.

DonW
            Participant

Shane740
              Participant

Hi my name is shane i had a level 1 insitu cut out today and 3 more moles to come off tomorrow should i be worried whats the chance off having two mel

Shane740
                Participant

Hi my name is shane i had a level 1 insitu cut out today and 3 more moles to come off tomorrow should i be worried whats the chance off having two mel

Shane740
                  Participant

Shane740
                    Participant

Shane740
                      Participant

Shane740
                        Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics