The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

CHAT Room

Forums General Melanoma Community CHAT Room

Participant

IF ANYONE IS AROUDN AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TO CHAT A FEW OF US WILL BE THERE COME VISTI US.  WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU.  LOOK FORWRD TO SEEING YOU.  

LOVE AND LIGHT

CAROLE K

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        JerryfromFauq
        Participant

Carole and I spent about anhour in there tonight.  We plan on at least the two of us gettiint together there on Thursday at afround 8 pm EST.  Some of you OLD timers here should remembber Carole.  Please drop by aajnd say hi to her.   Who knows we might even get an oldtime chat going and have to use both of the two chat rooms!  BEen along time since whe had ten-tent- 25 peoplein chat.  Let's put ssome pressure to see how this chat room can function.  I kmnow it will not store enough of a conversation to allow us to scan back up to see what was said shortoy before, but then we can report this To the MRF office.  (I have been asking for restoration of the old volume of data to be held during our chats.

JerryfromFauq
            Participant

Got a call from our Bible study group.  Rhis weeks meeting is shivted to Thursday evening.  Probable around 9 pm are a little after that I can get home and into the chat room.

JerryfromFauq
              Participant

Got a call from our Bible study group.  Rhis weeks meeting is shivted to Thursday evening.  Probable around 9 pm are a little after that I can get home and into the chat room.

JerryfromFauq
                Participant

JerryfromFauq
                Participant

Carole and I spent about anhour in there tonight.  We plan on at least the two of us gettiint together there on Thursday at afround 8 pm EST.  Some of you OLD timers here should remembber Carole.  Please drop by aajnd say hi to her.   Who knows we might even get an oldtime chat going and have to use both of the two chat rooms!  BEen along time since whe had ten-tent- 25 peoplein chat.  Let's put ssome pressure to see how this chat room can function.  I kmnow it will not store enough of a conversation to allow us to scan back up to see what was said shortoy before, but then we can report this To the MRF office.  (I have been asking for restoration of the old volume of data to be held during our chats.

JerryfromFauq
                  Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics