The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Cannabis Oil

Forums General Melanoma Community Cannabis Oil

Participant

Has anyone tried this?…I have been doing some reading on this in hoping it will be come legal in my state soon.I've read a lot of success stories..

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Replies
          Ginger8888
          Participant

Thank you for the link, i'd love to try this but it's not legal in my state, just trying to information on it just in case it becomes legal soon..

Ricksimpsonoil
            Participant

Good Morning,

My RSO cannabis oil is contained with 95% THC and I also
              do advice any patient or followers who's making his/her own oil to
              always make sure it's contained with 95% THC and pure cannabis
              extracted with.
                                         Apply with a measure of a half grain of
              spoon two times daily

Find Information On Purchase:
              In regards to your questions noted on your previous mail, Purchase can
              be done by you only when you are ready to purchase the oil,and it will
              be delivered via Fed-ex 48-Hours after payment is being confirmed by
              My Staff, Mrs.Randes located here in the United States where the oil
              will be delivered from.

Below,you will find the Money Gram Payment Information of
              Mrs.Randes, where payment will be sent to:

MONEY GRAM

Name: Randes Thompson
              Amount: $499.00

You are required to fill the Delivery Destination below in
              other for delivery to be perected to receivers destination:
              Full Name:
              State:
              Zipcode:
              Address:
              Phone Number:

Note: Your Delivery Destination (ADDRESS) should be sent
              once you are attaching the payment slip after payment is being made to
              the details of Mrs,Randes Thompson  noted above.

A cannabis oil medication note will also be attached while
              the oil is being delivered to you,This Certificate clearifies you of
              using the 60-Gram of Oil you are purchasing from the
              RickSimpsonRamadour,and a cannabis oil book will be delivered
              attaching to the oil.

Regards,

Rick Simpson

Ricksimpsonramadour

(R.S.O)

Ginger8888
              Participant

Thank you for the link, i'd love to try this but it's not legal in my state, just trying to information on it just in case it becomes legal soon..

Ginger8888
                Participant

viljoen1
                  Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much RSO cannabis oil fought my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, RSO cannabis oil also helped with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of my life improved all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson Oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in RSO cannabis oil and I'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Yours in cancer survival
                    Viljoen Naudina

viljoen1
                    Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much RSO cannabis oil fought my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, RSO cannabis oil also helped with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of my life improved all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson Oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in RSO cannabis oil and I'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Yours in cancer survival
                      Viljoen Naudina

viljoen1
                      Participant

Yours in cancer survival
                        Viljoen Naudina

Addy4
                        Participant
                           A great testimony i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr. Barbara cannabis oil brought them back to life again i had to try it too and you cant believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually, and i had to leave without using the drugs the my first doctor gave to me,right now i can tell you that four months now i have never had any pain again and i have just went for test and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer again,glory be to Jesus for leading me to this genuine man called Dr. Barbara, i am so happy for sharing this testimony,my advice to you people that think that their is no cure for cancer,just contact and get the oil treatment from Barbara try it and you will not regret it because it truly works and here is his email details as below: 

978-290-5206 dont call him just text him  …
                          Addy4
                          Participant
                             A great testimony i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr. Barbara cannabis oil brought them back to life again i had to try it too and you cant believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually, and i had to leave without using the drugs the my first doctor gave to me,right now i can tell you that four months now i have never had any pain again and i have just went for test and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer again,glory be to Jesus for leading me to this genuine man called Dr. Barbara, i am so happy for sharing this testimony,my advice to you people that think that their is no cure for cancer,just contact and get the oil treatment from Barbara try it and you will not regret it because it truly works and here is his email details as below: 

Addy4
                            Participant

VeronicaBell3
                              Participant
                                I am so grateful to Dr. Koffi herbal Cannabis oil I am Veronica Bell I live IN USA. I was diagnose with pancreatic cancer December 2015, and ever since then i have done Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and Makes me weak. I came across Dr. Koffi email and i have read about his Cannabis oil a lot and i have seen several Post of Dr. Kofi  That he could provide cancer patient with Cannabis Oil without delay,i contacted him through email to order for this medication, to my greatest surprise the cannabis oil was delivered within 4 days,right now i can tell you that 8 months now i have never had any pain and i have just went for test and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer again,now. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Cannabis oil medication. I am now fully cure of cancer. No trance of cancer in my body again. Email him for your own cure. [email protected]

Best Regards,
                                Veronica Bel
                                VeronicaBell3
                                Participant
                                  I am so grateful to Dr. Koffi herbal Cannabis oil I am Veronica Bell I live IN USA. I was diagnose with pancreatic cancer December 2015, and ever since then i have done Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and Makes me weak. I came across Dr. Koffi email and i have read about his Cannabis oil a lot and i have seen several Post of Dr. Kofi  That he could provide cancer patient with Cannabis Oil without delay,i contacted him through email to order for this medication, to my greatest surprise the cannabis oil was delivered within 4 days,right now i can tell you that 8 months now i have never had any pain and i have just went for test and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer again,now. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Cannabis oil medication. I am now fully cure of cancer. No trance of cancer in my body again. Email him for your own cure. [email protected]

Best Regards,
                                  Veronica Bel
                                  VeronicaBell3
                                  Participant

Best Regards,
                                    Veronica Bel
                                    susan1
                                    Participant

“I finally have some time to write, I feel confident enough to report a solid, significant piece of proof that my health has improved since beginning RSO treatment i was diagnosed with Prostate cancer in OCT 2015. I have tried many oils from many places, and nothing has come close to being as pure and tasty as your oil. On January 19th I had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine. Results – NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!One of the things that helped me while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who had been cured And with good food diet.  Your oil is in a completely different league than others that I have tried…The oils have helped with IBS, depression, back/neck pain, anxiety, brain fogginess, as well as assisting in killing the viruses, bacteria, and parasites that call my body home…I took the step of kicking the sickness once and for all. Contact him directly today via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                      Susan Bonita

susan1
                                      Participant

“I finally have some time to write, I feel confident enough to report a solid, significant piece of proof that my health has improved since beginning RSO treatment i was diagnosed with Prostate cancer in OCT 2015. I have tried many oils from many places, and nothing has come close to being as pure and tasty as your oil. On January 19th I had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine. Results – NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!One of the things that helped me while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who had been cured And with good food diet.  Your oil is in a completely different league than others that I have tried…The oils have helped with IBS, depression, back/neck pain, anxiety, brain fogginess, as well as assisting in killing the viruses, bacteria, and parasites that call my body home…I took the step of kicking the sickness once and for all. Contact him directly today via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                        Susan Bonita

susan1
                                        Participant

Sincerely
                                          Susan Bonita

rick1981
                                        Participant

Hi,

Althought there's no real evidence of the effect of hemp oil in cancer in humans, some things do signal it may have potential:

Harvard article from 2007 (test on mice: 50% tumor reduction): http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

Recent (2014) British study: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/scientists-reveal-how-thc–found-in-cannabis–could-slow-cancer-tumour-growth-9605219.html

Spanish report from 2010: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/18/molecular-biologist-explains-how-thc-completely-kills-cancer-cells/

And there's a lot of anecdotes, from the now (in)famous Rick Simpson to other studies surfacing on the web incl. http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/09/24/springs-woman-claims-marijuana-cured-her-sons-cancer/ and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html amonst many others. 

I'm not convinced it will really work, but we live in the Netherlands and we have obtained some "mediweed" in the form of THC (apparently better than CBD) oil. Guess we'll move from the hemp seed oil to the real thing and see if it will do any good…

Will keep you posted,

Rick

Ginger8888
                                            Participant

Thank you for the links, please keep me posted,the more i read about the madder i get that the gov won't make it legal..

Ginger8888
                                              Participant

I read many success stories about Cannbis oil, some people are getting Hemp oil confused with cannabis oil..Hemp oil does not have any health benefits towards cancer or anything internal..

Ginger8888
                                                Participant

I read many success stories about Cannbis oil, some people are getting Hemp oil confused with cannabis oil..Hemp oil does not have any health benefits towards cancer or anything internal..

john243

Hello,

I want to share the amazing results with Cannabis oil cancer miracle cure. My wife just recovered from breast cancer just 19 weeks of using it. She have being having this breast cancer on her left side which she have been battling for over 3 years.

More importantly, she is no longer having to deal with the embarrassment and annoyance of Chemo, Radiations and those crazy cancer drugs which is been recommended by oncologist nor daily fatigue. If you have been in the situation, you will know what it means to be free indeed.

Thanks to Dr. Thomas and Mr. Rick Simpson. Save yourself, and your family members and friends by helping them out with this information for better understanding.

Where to order the medication online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for more help.
                                                    john243

Hello,

I want to share the amazing results with Cannabis oil cancer miracle cure. My wife just recovered from breast cancer just 19 weeks of using it. She have being having this breast cancer on her left side which she have been battling for over 3 years.

More importantly, she is no longer having to deal with the embarrassment and annoyance of Chemo, Radiations and those crazy cancer drugs which is been recommended by oncologist nor daily fatigue. If you have been in the situation, you will know what it means to be free indeed.

Thanks to Dr. Thomas and Mr. Rick Simpson. Save yourself, and your family members and friends by helping them out with this information for better understanding.

for more help.
                                                      john243

Hello,

for more help.
                                                        Ginger8888
                                                        Participant

john243

I wish to share my testimony with you…..

for more help.
                                                            john243

for more help.
                                                              john243

for more help.
                                                                Ginger8888
                                                                Participant

Thank you for the links, please keep me posted,the more i read about the madder i get that the gov won't make it legal..

Ginger8888
                                                                  Participant

john243

for more help.
                                                                      john243

for more help.
                                                                        john243

for more help.
                                                                          Marlathomaz
                                                                          Participant

Hi, what a great forum. I'd like to request a prayer for Rick Simpson and to Dr. David who have cured my Husband of his lung cancer. He was diagnosed about 3 year ago, beat it once and then a few months later it came back in his brain. We have been doing everything possibly, medication wise, and the cancer seems to be immune to chemotherapy and radiation. The doctor talks about this being his last year of life, so I feel like he has lost hope but i didn't. after several online search, I found Cannabis oil so i decided to give it a try and i ordered for it from ( [email protected] ), things got better as my Husband started using the oil treatment and to God be the glory I didn't lose my lovely husband to lungs cancer anymore. So i'm here to share this testimony to the world at large as my Husband has been saved by the Cannabis Oil. I'm so glad!

Marlathomaz
                                                                            Participant

Hi, what a great forum. I'd like to request a prayer for Rick Simpson and to Dr. David who have cured my Husband of his lung cancer. He was diagnosed about 3 year ago, beat it once and then a few months later it came back in his brain. We have been doing everything possibly, medication wise, and the cancer seems to be immune to chemotherapy and radiation. The doctor talks about this being his last year of life, so I feel like he has lost hope but i didn't. after several online search, I found Cannabis oil so i decided to give it a try and i ordered for it from ( [email protected] ), things got better as my Husband started using the oil treatment and to God be the glory I didn't lose my lovely husband to lungs cancer anymore. So i'm here to share this testimony to the world at large as my Husband has been saved by the Cannabis Oil. I'm so glad!

Marlathomaz
                                                                              Participant

rick1981
                                                                              Participant

Hi,

Althought there's no real evidence of the effect of hemp oil in cancer in humans, some things do signal it may have potential:

Harvard article from 2007 (test on mice: 50% tumor reduction): http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

Recent (2014) British study: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/scientists-reveal-how-thc–found-in-cannabis–could-slow-cancer-tumour-growth-9605219.html

Spanish report from 2010: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/18/molecular-biologist-explains-how-thc-completely-kills-cancer-cells/

And there's a lot of anecdotes, from the now (in)famous Rick Simpson to other studies surfacing on the web incl. http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/09/24/springs-woman-claims-marijuana-cured-her-sons-cancer/ and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html amonst many others. 

I'm not convinced it will really work, but we live in the Netherlands and we have obtained some "mediweed" in the form of THC (apparently better than CBD) oil. Guess we'll move from the hemp seed oil to the real thing and see if it will do any good…

Will keep you posted,

Rick

rick1981
                                                                                Participant

Hi,

Will keep you posted,

Rick

novoa1
                                                                                  Guest
                                                                                    Dear Rick,I cannot describe what I feel! This is absolutely astounding and great! Thank you: thank you so much. I don’t know what to say: I think I’ll have to let this fantastic news “sink in” in my brain a little: I’ll send you another email again and again.It's like Magic i am now CANCER FREE I have never been more amazed and happy in my life! Contact him directly at his email: [email protected] for your own oil.
                                                                                    May GOD Bless you all! Yours truly,
                                                                                    Novoa Mendez
                                                                                    novoa1
                                                                                    Guest
                                                                                      Dear Rick,I cannot describe what I feel! This is absolutely astounding and great! Thank you: thank you so much. I don’t know what to say: I think I’ll have to let this fantastic news “sink in” in my brain a little: I’ll send you another email again and again.It's like Magic i am now CANCER FREE I have never been more amazed and happy in my life! Contact him directly at his email: [email protected] for your own oil.
                                                                                      Novoa Mendez
                                                                                      novoa1
                                                                                      Guest
                                                                                        Novoa Mendez
                                                                                        antonio1
                                                                                        Participant

Dear Rick.,I was so ecstatic when Hanna sent us your email. For the first time in years i got some really good news: this lifted me up. It’s the best news I ever got in my life!!! I have suffered for years with so much pain of brain Tumor, but after the use of your oil. I am now CANCER FREE!! for months now after several test still FREE. Reach him directly via email: [email protected] for your oil. God bless you i was also amazed reading other people's testimony. God Bless you and Bless you

Your Sincerely
                                                                                          Antonio

antonio1
                                                                                          Participant

Dear Rick.,I was so ecstatic when Hanna sent us your email. For the first time in years i got some really good news: this lifted me up. It’s the best news I ever got in my life!!! I have suffered for years with so much pain of brain Tumor, but after the use of your oil. I am now CANCER FREE!! for months now after several test still FREE. Reach him directly via email: [email protected] for your oil. God bless you i was also amazed reading other people's testimony. God Bless you and Bless you

Your Sincerely
                                                                                            Antonio

antonio1
                                                                                            Participant

Your Sincerely
                                                                                              Antonio

Ivanovich Romanov
                                                                                              Participant

HEMP OIL , PURE CANNABIS EXTRACTS and MEDICAL MJ FOR TREATING CANCER AND MANY OTHER DISEASES AT THE VERY BEST PRICES NOW .
                                                                                                Buy the best quality HEMP OIL this season with the very best strains, and with breath taking discounts and at the very best prices .
                                                                                                AVAILABLE  :  MEDICAL MJ , HARSH OILS , WAX .
                                                                                                CONTACT DETAILS:
                                                                                                E-mail  :  [email protected]    
                                                                                                CALL / TEXT  :   +1(478)-304-7766
                                                                                                Whatsapp  –   +7 926 743 2596
                                                                                                Call  –   +7 968 537 9465
                                                                                                GRADE  :  A+ of the very best .
                                                                                                We also do supply the following harsh oils ;       
                                                                                                Black oil,
                                                                                                Indian oil,
                                                                                                red oil,
                                                                                                honey oil,    
                                                                                                cherry leb oil
                                                                                                Afghani oil
                                                                                                Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
                                                                                                Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil & OZ
                                                                                                Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
                                                                                                Buy at the very best promotional rates only this season .
                                                                                                Besides the harsh oils , we also do supply BUDS , WAX , and MEDICAL MJ(W….D)
                                                                                                ADVANTAGES WHEN MAKING A PURCHASE WITH US
                                                                                                – Order above fifty grams and get DISCOUNTS .
                                                                                                – Shipping is free for all orders above 1/2 a liter .
                                                                                                – Prompt delivery .
                                                                                                – Discreet packaging with live tracking number to monitor shipment online .
                                                                                                – Same day delivery for Europe and America .

CONTACT NOW AND GET THE BEST OF OUR QUOTES AND OFFERS !!!

Michelle710
                                                                                                  Participant

I am so grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis oil I am Michelle Murray I live IN USA. I was diagnose with pancreatic cancer December 2015, and ever since then i have done Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and Makes me weak. I came across Rick Simpson email and i have read about his Cannabis oil a lot and i have seen several Post of Rick Simpson  That he could provide cancer patient with Cannabis Oil without delay,i contacted Rick Simpson through email [email protected]  to order for this medication, to my greatest surprise the cannabis oil was delivered within 4 days and i have been on treatment for 3MONTHS now. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Cannabis oil medication. I am now fully cure of cancer. i am cancer free.

Best Regards,
                                                                                                    Michelle Murray.

Michelle710
                                                                                                    Participant

I am so grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis oil I am Michelle Murray I live IN USA. I was diagnose with pancreatic cancer December 2015, and ever since then i have done Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and Makes me weak. I came across Rick Simpson email and i have read about his Cannabis oil a lot and i have seen several Post of Rick Simpson  That he could provide cancer patient with Cannabis Oil without delay,i contacted Rick Simpson through email [email protected]  to order for this medication, to my greatest surprise the cannabis oil was delivered within 4 days and i have been on treatment for 3MONTHS now. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Cannabis oil medication. I am now fully cure of cancer. i am cancer free.

Best Regards,
                                                                                                      Michelle Murray.

Michelle710
                                                                                                      Participant

Best Regards,
                                                                                                        Michelle Murray.

Ivanovich Romanov
                                                                                                      Participant

HEMP OIL , PURE CANNABIS EXTRACTS and MEDICAL MJ FOR TREATING CANCER AND MANY OTHER DISEASES AT THE VERY BEST PRICES NOW .
                                                                                                        Buy the best quality HEMP OIL this season with the very best strains, and with breath taking discounts and at the very best prices .
                                                                                                        CONTACT DETAILS:
                                                                                                        Black oil,
                                                                                                        Indian oil,
                                                                                                        red oil,
                                                                                                        honey oil,    
                                                                                                        cherry leb oil
                                                                                                        Afghani oil
                                                                                                        – Prompt delivery .

Ivanovich Romanov
                                                                                                        Participant

CONTACT DETAILS:
                                                                                                          Black oil,
                                                                                                          Indian oil,
                                                                                                          red oil,
                                                                                                          honey oil,    
                                                                                                          cherry leb oil
                                                                                                          Afghani oil
                                                                                                          – Prompt delivery .

Gregg Andrew
                                                                                                          Participant

We have Quality Rick Simpson Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, Diabetes,Herpes,back pain, to reduce stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the US and 48 hours internationally, using courier service , Email: [email protected]

God bless…….
                                                                                                            Gregg..

Gregg Andrew
                                                                                                            Participant

We have Quality Rick Simpson Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, Diabetes,Herpes,back pain, to reduce stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the US and 48 hours internationally, using courier service , Email: [email protected]

God bless…….
                                                                                                              Gregg..

Gregg Andrew
                                                                                                              Participant

God bless…….
                                                                                                                Gregg..

viljoen1
                                                                                                                Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much CBD fights my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, CBD also helps with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of life improves all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson CBD Oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in CBD and i'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                                                                                                  Viljoen Naudina

viljoen1
                                                                                                                  Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much CBD fights my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, CBD also helps with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of life improves all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson CBD Oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in CBD and i'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                                                                                                    Viljoen Naudina

Rsim
                                                                                                                      Participant

RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE!
                                                                                                                        I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( [email protected] ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( [email protected] ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don't lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.

Rsim
                                                                                                                        Participant

I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( [email protected] ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( [email protected] ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don't lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.

Rsim
                                                                                                                          Participant

viljoen1
                                                                                                                          Participant

Sincerely
                                                                                                                            Viljoen Naudina

viljoen1
                                                                                                                            Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much RSO fought my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, RSO also helped with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of my life improved all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson Oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in RSO and I'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                                                                                                              Viljoen Naudina

Addy4
                                                                                                                                Participant

978-290-5206 dont call him just text him 
                                                                                                                                  VeronicaBell3
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Best Regards,
                                                                                                                                    Veronica Bel
                                                                                                                                    VeronicaBell3
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Best Regards,
                                                                                                                                      Veronica Bel
                                                                                                                                      VeronicaBell3
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Best Regards,
                                                                                                                                        Veronica Bel
                                                                                                                                        Addy4
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Addy4
                                                                                                                                          Participant

viljoen1
                                                                                                                                          Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much RSO fought my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, RSO also helped with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of my life improved all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson Oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in RSO and I'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                            Viljoen Naudina

viljoen1
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                              Viljoen Naudina

cintia1
                                                                                                                                              Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much Cannabis oil fights my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, Cannabis oil also helps with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of life improves all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson Cannabis oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in Cannabis oil and i'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                V.N

cintia1
                                                                                                                                                Participant

“It continuously amazes me how much Cannabis oil fights my cancer – with no side effects or risks. Alongside the killing of my cancer cells, which is the most important factor to me, Cannabis oil also helps with pain and nausea. Indeed, the quality of life improves all around. Thanks to Rick Simpson Cannabis oil which i procured And, with my growing experience along side expanding clinical trial data, I find myself more and more confident in Cannabis oil and i'm now CANCER FREE and thus sharing this statement. Contact him via email: [email protected] for your own cure God bless you Rick”

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                  V.N

cintia1
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                    V.N

susan1
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                      Susan Bonita

susan1
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                        Susan Bonita

susan1
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                          Susan Bonita

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics