The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

brain

Participant

going for a brain scan tomorrow.  See whats up in there!  I am so sure I will glow in the dark.  Hope everyone is fine and dandy.  No word yet from the Jag of this world.

going for a brain scan tomorrow.  See whats up in there!  I am so sure I will glow in the dark.  Hope everyone is fine and dandy.  No word yet from the Jag of this world.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        yoop
        Participant
          Good luck today Bonnie Lea,
          Will be thinking about you…..
          No word from Jag yet? Hmmm 1 week past the due date… Hopefully all is well.
          Yoop
            BonnieLea
            Participant

well, he did promise he would write so one week, aint that bad providing all is well.   The hospital phoned me about one hour before CT scan, saying the machine was down, and the booking office will call me later with a new booking.  I am TEEEEED off  had arrangments for my hubby to drive me (don't like driving anymore)  so now I must answer the phone hahah.

jag
              Participant

Bonnie, sorry I didn't get back to you today, after 36 hours of labor, (2 epidurals, 3 hours of labor, 1 episiotomy w/vacuum suction and then a C-section-poor Merry) 

Jedd Andrew Gallagher arrived on the scene.

8lbs 6oz.

high noon cinco de mayo.

Never ever thought that life would turn around this much.  I am completey flabbergasted.

Mother and Child are doing well.smileysmileysmiley

yoop
                Participant
                  Congrats to you and Merry… Yep, life will change for sure, all for the better…
                  How lucky do you feel?
                  When I was going through my treatment and written off by most, one saddest thought was that Ruby, who was one year old might never get to know her father…. That was seven years ago and I am very, very, lucky that I am in her and Bens life.
                  I am sure people wrote you off too John….probably isnt a word to describe the depth of your feelings these past couple days…
                  Congrats again and slow time to enjoy it as much as you can…
                  Bill
                  yoop
                  Participant
                    How lucky do you feel?
                    When I was going through my treatment and written off by most, one saddest thought was that Ruby, who was one year old might never get to know her father…. That was seven years ago and I am very, very, lucky that I am in her and Bens life.
                    I am sure people wrote you off too John….probably isnt a word to describe the depth of your feelings these past couple days…
                    Bill
                    yoop
                    Participant
                      How lucky do you feel?
                      Bill
                      jag
                      Participant

Bonnie, sorry I didn't get back to you today, after 36 hours of labor, (2 epidurals, 3 hours of labor, 1 episiotomy w/vacuum suction and then a C-section-poor Merry) 

8lbs 6oz.

high noon cinco de mayo.

Never ever thought that life would turn around this much.  I am completey flabbergasted.

jag
                        Participant

8lbs 6oz.

high noon cinco de mayo.

BonnieLea
                          Participant

well, he did promise he would write so one week, aint that bad providing all is well.   The hospital phoned me about one hour before CT scan, saying the machine was down, and the booking office will call me later with a new booking.  I am TEEEEED off  had arrangments for my hubby to drive me (don't like driving anymore)  so now I must answer the phone hahah.

BonnieLea
                            Participant

yoop
                            Participant
                              Yoop
                              yoop
                              Participant
                                Yoop
                                Kimmer
                                Participant

sending the very best your way, Bonnia Lass.  You are brave beyond the words I have, so let's be done with that.

Love, k.

Kimmer
                                  Participant

sending the very best your way, Bonnia Lass.  You are brave beyond the words I have, so let's be done with that.

Love, k.

Kimmer
                                    Participant

Love, k.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics