The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Bored with this board?

Forums General Melanoma Community Bored with this board?

Participant

Hi Bill, how are you? Just fine Bill, whats up? Oh nothing much, just stopped by to chat with old friends. Ya? How many old friends do you have? Only one for sure, you Bill. Well lets stick together buddy. You got it pal. Cya laterBill. By Bill.

Hi Bill, how are you? Just fine Bill, whats up? Oh nothing much, just stopped by to chat with old friends. Ya? How many old friends do you have? Only one for sure, you Bill. Well lets stick together buddy. You got it pal. Cya laterBill. By Bill.

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        DonW
        Participant

What about your good buddy Rick Santorum?

BillMFl
            Participant

Haha. He wears his tie way too tight for me. I'm pro choice. I believe all women that want it should have easy access to birth control. If men could get pregnant birth control would be free.  I think gun laws are are way too loose, I think our country loves to make war more than making love. And the eye bulging bible thumpers make me sick to my stomach. I hope the Repubs nominate Newt. He sooo represents their true colors. Ole Rick is probably a nice guy. If you like living in a straight jacket. Guess that about sums it up for me. Its a shame that so many right wing wack jobs think "liberal" is a four letter word. Correction: they think "moderate" is a four letter word. So how's life in the great NW Don?

BillMFl
              Participant

Haha. He wears his tie way too tight for me. I'm pro choice. I believe all women that want it should have easy access to birth control. If men could get pregnant birth control would be free.  I think gun laws are are way too loose, I think our country loves to make war more than making love. And the eye bulging bible thumpers make me sick to my stomach. I hope the Repubs nominate Newt. He sooo represents their true colors. Ole Rick is probably a nice guy. If you like living in a straight jacket. Guess that about sums it up for me. Its a shame that so many right wing wack jobs think "liberal" is a four letter word. Correction: they think "moderate" is a four letter word. So how's life in the great NW Don?

BillMFl
                Participant

DonW
                Participant

DonW
                  Participant

Janner
                    Participant

I'm bored with how boring this board has become!

Hi Bill!  Hi Don! 

BillMFl
                        Participant

Hi Janner. Who would have thought it would die off like this. Dusting off my hiking boots and heading for the SE corner of Utah later this year. Probably in the fall. Only part of your beautiful state I haven't been to. Happy trails hon.

Janner
                          Participant

Some nice stuff to see around there, too.  I'd recommend some stuff but it isn't appropriate for Class A's.  I know a great little motel in that area (owner is a friend) but again – if you're bringing the Class A, that doesn't work.   Monument Valley Tribal Park (requires a tour), Natural Bridges Natl Monument, Goosenecks of the San Juan, Hovenweep, Needles section of Canyonlands, Goblin Valley State Park, Valley of the Gods, Lake Powell (take a boat tour to Rainbow Bridge – largest natural bridge)…  All very nice.  I have to say I've become partial to two areas that are a little less accessible.  Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (Grosvenor's Arch is one of the most impressive things I've seen but the road is terrible) and the San Rafael Swell area.  The southern section reminds me of a wild Zion NP with it's large cliffs – but totally undeveloped. Roads are dirt but easily accessible.  It's just so remote that you need a huge gas tank and/or extra cans.  I love the whole diversity of the area – you won't be disappointed!  😉

Janner
                            Participant

Some nice stuff to see around there, too.  I'd recommend some stuff but it isn't appropriate for Class A's.  I know a great little motel in that area (owner is a friend) but again – if you're bringing the Class A, that doesn't work.   Monument Valley Tribal Park (requires a tour), Natural Bridges Natl Monument, Goosenecks of the San Juan, Hovenweep, Needles section of Canyonlands, Goblin Valley State Park, Valley of the Gods, Lake Powell (take a boat tour to Rainbow Bridge – largest natural bridge)…  All very nice.  I have to say I've become partial to two areas that are a little less accessible.  Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (Grosvenor's Arch is one of the most impressive things I've seen but the road is terrible) and the San Rafael Swell area.  The southern section reminds me of a wild Zion NP with it's large cliffs – but totally undeveloped. Roads are dirt but easily accessible.  It's just so remote that you need a huge gas tank and/or extra cans.  I love the whole diversity of the area – you won't be disappointed!  😉

Janner
                              Participant

BillMFl
                                Participant

Hi Janner. Who would have thought it would die off like this. Dusting off my hiking boots and heading for the SE corner of Utah later this year. Probably in the fall. Only part of your beautiful state I haven't been to. Happy trails hon.

BillMFl
                                  Participant

Janner
                                  Participant

Hi Bill!  Hi Don! 

Janner
                                    Participant

Hi Bill!  Hi Don! 

jag
                                      Participant
                                        jag
                                        Participant
                                          jag
                                          Participant
                                            BonnieLea
                                            Participant

Oh No never bored with the people on this site.  Just no one seems to give a fig any more.  Since the big big bust up a few or couple of years ago.

I am somedays unable to get here, if I am feeling yucky but today I had to do some stuff down in "me office" and have not taken any pain meds so am able to think semi coherently.

I think we all need a "cause"  worthy or not.  Mr. Bill and his travels?   Jag and his new adventure? Janner and her lovely pictures which make us all think she is booting it around the world by the pictures? Miss Rox who seems to be vanished,?  and of course all the others…. Kim with her beegels, (no No not bagels)  Cyn with hunky Bob and their future home bobbing up and down and up and down on the wild seas  secretly she hopes Capt Jack Sparrow will come aboard… All our lovely gents and ladies so  no no no do not say bored.  Just temporarily out of thoughts.

BonnieLea
                                              Participant

Oh No never bored with the people on this site.  Just no one seems to give a fig any more.  Since the big big bust up a few or couple of years ago.

I am somedays unable to get here, if I am feeling yucky but today I had to do some stuff down in "me office" and have not taken any pain meds so am able to think semi coherently.

I think we all need a "cause"  worthy or not.  Mr. Bill and his travels?   Jag and his new adventure? Janner and her lovely pictures which make us all think she is booting it around the world by the pictures? Miss Rox who seems to be vanished,?  and of course all the others…. Kim with her beegels, (no No not bagels)  Cyn with hunky Bob and their future home bobbing up and down and up and down on the wild seas  secretly she hopes Capt Jack Sparrow will come aboard… All our lovely gents and ladies so  no no no do not say bored.  Just temporarily out of thoughts.

BonnieLea
                                                Participant

Nad T
                                                  Participant

Bill, you are a trip.

How is Pat doing?

Nad T
                                                    Participant

Bill, you are a trip.

How is Pat doing?

Nad T
                                                      Participant

Bill, you are a trip.

How is Pat doing?

keyon
                                                        Participant

How low can we get for a presidential candidate?  How do you trust someone with a personal life and professional career littered with disgracefull behavior. Toss in a pugnacious, arguementative, negative personality and what do you have? A combination of DanT, Jag and BG with a pot belly and a skinny bottle

keyon
                                                          Participant

How low can we get for a presidential candidate?  How do you trust someone with a personal life and professional career littered with disgracefull behavior. Toss in a pugnacious, arguementative, negative personality and what do you have? A combination of DanT, Jag and BG with a pot belly and a skinny bottle

keyon
                                                            Participant

BillMFl
                                                              Participant

tes[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg][/url]

BillMFl
                                                                Participant

tes[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg][/url]

BillMFl
                                                                  Participant

BillMFl
                                                                      Participant

test[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg][/url]

BillMFl
                                                                        Participant

te[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
                                                                           st

BillMFl
                                                                          Participant

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg][/url]

BillMFl
                                                                            Participant
                                                                              BillMFl
                                                                              Participant
                                                                                BillMFl
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                  BillMFl
                                                                                  Participant

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg][/url]

BillMFl
                                                                                    Participant

BillMFl
                                                                                      Participant

te[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
                                                                                         st

BillMFl
                                                                                        Participant

st

BillMFl
                                                                                          Participant

test[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rv011.jpg/][img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5383/rv011.th.jpg][/url]

BillMFl
                                                                                            Participant

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics