The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Bored Ass Big Titted Watcher Oh Baby

Forums General Melanoma Community Bored Ass Big Titted Watcher Oh Baby

Participant

My concern is …is she alive?  What an Art piece if we have lost her.

I think she is like Dani.

My concern is …is she alive?  What an Art piece if we have lost her.

I think she is like Dani.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        TinaR
        Participant

Yes, she is… if she ever visited and saw what you called her… she'd laugh and then rip you a new one.  Gross, just gross.

TinaR
          Participant

Yes, she is… if she ever visited and saw what you called her… she'd laugh and then rip you a new one.  Gross, just gross.

Nad T
              Participant

>>Yes she is<<

If it had to take the TRUTH to find out SHE is alive then…you're Gross.

In case you don't know – I'm not new around here.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

TinaR
                Participant

Well, you could have just ASKED without objectifying the woman ! You know, Dan, speaking of truth…when you refer to a woman by her body parts it  IS gross! It also makes people feel you hold her gender in contempt, that you are disrespectful and do not feel she is your equal.  Any comment on her body parts makes people believe you reduce her value to that of a sexual plaything who exists only for your admiration and use – no matter the sentiment to the contrary in the statement. Now, I KNOW you don't feel that way, right !

But back to MY ability to handle the truth…yeah, I'm not good at it. Lie to me, everyone does.

Nad T
                  Participant

wink

Nad T
                    Participant

wink

jag
                      Participant

Here is the perfect solution.

TinaR
                        Participant

Hmmm, interesting the defense and solution include one person's entitlement and the female /*object*  additionally controlled. But, then, both were offered by men who have never been portrayed here as enlightened or respectful of women. The two posts are not a  positive sign for the women who must navigate this sort of treatment/ expectation/abuse…….. or for those who are trying to raise the  women (and men) who will take their places.

Good thing we're just jokesters passing time board-playing super dooper troublewink

jag
                          Participant

I wish I could figure out what you just typed in there, but obviously another female ploy to confuse the neanderthal.

Even Gloria Steinem was happily objectified at one time….

At least she doesn't seem to upset about the attention she is getting in this picture.

You are just jealous of the attention Bored Watcher gets from Dan.

Admit it.

LV
                            Participant

I can only laugh, John. That's probably the only thing you know about Gloria Steinem. Mannishly typical.

LV
                              Participant

I can only laugh, John. That's probably the only thing you know about Gloria Steinem. Mannishly typical.

jag
                                Participant

no hablo feminino

jag
                                  Participant

no hablo feminino

TinaR
                                    Participant

Oh, yeah, that explains it….I'm just jealous and want some other poor woman's ration of shit.  There's probably a square inch of space left on my own plate for crap-so give me that kinda attention. Pile it on.

Yep, I'm just like Gloria strapping on A Bunny's *Tail*…we're all asking for it. That explains away everything.

TinaR
                                      Participant

Oh, yeah, that explains it….I'm just jealous and want some other poor woman's ration of shit.  There's probably a square inch of space left on my own plate for crap-so give me that kinda attention. Pile it on.

Yep, I'm just like Gloria strapping on A Bunny's *Tail*…we're all asking for it. That explains away everything.

Nad T
                                        Participant

John:

Just told Jackie about you.  Smartest guy ever met.

Knows about head shot and how you tiick.

She was.

59 Cover in the works.

Dan T

Nad T
                                          Participant

John:

Just told Jackie about you.  Smartest guy ever met.

Knows about head shot and how you tiick.

She was.

59 Cover in the works.

Dan T

Nad T
                                            Participant

Man, I bet she even had a personality too. Looks a hundred times better 'WET'.

Nad T
                                              Participant

Man, I bet she even had a personality too. Looks a hundred times better 'WET'.

Nad T
                                                Participant

Dirt, are you alive? 

Nad T
                                                  Participant

Dirt, are you alive? 

jag
                                                    Participant

I wish I could figure out what you just typed in there, but obviously another female ploy to confuse the neanderthal.

Even Gloria Steinem was happily objectified at one time….

At least she doesn't seem to upset about the attention she is getting in this picture.

You are just jealous of the attention Bored Watcher gets from Dan.

Admit it.

TinaR
                                                      Participant

Hmmm, interesting the defense and solution include one person's entitlement and the female /*object*  additionally controlled. But, then, both were offered by men who have never been portrayed here as enlightened or respectful of women. The two posts are not a  positive sign for the women who must navigate this sort of treatment/ expectation/abuse…….. or for those who are trying to raise the  women (and men) who will take their places.

Good thing we're just jokesters passing time board-playing super dooper troublewink

jag
                                                        Participant

Here is the perfect solution.

Nad T
                                                          Participant

That is just not true.  When I say you have nice legs and I finally got a rear shot answering my question – hard.- it is true.

Leave me alone.

TinaR
                                                            Participant

Explain this to me. Please.

TinaR
                                                              Participant

Explain this to me. Please.

Nad T
                                                                Participant

That is just not true.  When I say you have nice legs and I finally got a rear shot answering my question – hard.- it is true.

Leave me alone.

TinaR
                                                                  Participant

Well, you could have just ASKED without objectifying the woman ! You know, Dan, speaking of truth…when you refer to a woman by her body parts it  IS gross! It also makes people feel you hold her gender in contempt, that you are disrespectful and do not feel she is your equal.  Any comment on her body parts makes people believe you reduce her value to that of a sexual plaything who exists only for your admiration and use – no matter the sentiment to the contrary in the statement. Now, I KNOW you don't feel that way, right !

But back to MY ability to handle the truth…yeah, I'm not good at it. Lie to me, everyone does.

DebbieH
                                                                    Participant

Aww Dan, you're just a big old Pinocchi!

Nad T
                                                                      Participant

You sound familiar…could it be you, Slash?

Lucky

Nad T
                                                                        Participant

Deal pretty much done.  It will be a cover shot (yes, brushed) and I will be proud – +

59 and day before Dylan turns 70.

Nad T
                                                                          Participant

Deal pretty much done.  It will be a cover shot (yes, brushed) and I will be proud – +

59 and day before Dylan turns 70.

Nad T
                                                                            Participant

You sound familiar…could it be you, Slash?

Lucky

DebbieH
                                                                              Participant

Aww Dan, you're just a big old Pinocchi!

Nad T
                                                                                Participant

>>Yes she is<<

If it had to take the TRUTH to find out SHE is alive then…you're Gross.

In case you don't know – I'm not new around here.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Nad T
                                                                                Participant

She was a Babe.  Remember her pictures?  Howcan anyone forget that?

I miss her.

I have Y ou know who on a plate.

TinaR
                                                                                    Participant

Like Princess Di or the Pope…  a commemorative plate? Nah, your joking! 

TinaR
                                                                                      Participant

Like Princess Di or the Pope…  a commemorative plate? Nah, your joking! 

Nad T
                                                                                      Participant

She was a Babe.  Remember her pictures?  Howcan anyone forget that?

I miss her.

I have Y ou know who on a plate.

Nad T
                                                                                        Participant

500 hits on old BW is a GEM.  I'll tell you, that lady was a rare commodity – like some others.

Gone with the wind……

Nad T
                                                                                          Participant

500 hits on old BW is a GEM.  I'll tell you, that lady was a rare commodity – like some others.

Gone with the wind……

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics