The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Bonnie Lea surgical update

Forums General Melanoma Community Bonnie Lea surgical update

Participant

Kidney tumor and surrounding tissue removed.  The doctor said the surgery went well.  I'm sure she'll post her own update when she feels up to it.

Janner

Kidney tumor and surrounding tissue removed.  The doctor said the surgery went well.  I'm sure she'll post her own update when she feels up to it.

Janner

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

I've been thinking of her all day.  Thank you for the post.

Hope you recover quickly Bonnie Lea!!

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

Linda

lhaley
            Participant

Linda

jag
              Participant

Hey Bonnie Lea, 

get better soon, we miss you here in Babble O Nia.  Glad to hear things are going well.  Now make your plan to escape from that hobbithall or use yer Ipod or something.  The cats miss you, and they are hungry.  Robert forgot to feed them.

Miss you.

J.

jag
                Participant

Hey Bonnie Lea, 

get better soon, we miss you here in Babble O Nia.  Glad to hear things are going well.  Now make your plan to escape from that hobbithall or use yer Ipod or something.  The cats miss you, and they are hungry.  Robert forgot to feed them.

Miss you.

J.

jag
                  Participant

Hey Bonnie Lea, 

Miss you.

J.

Yawn
                    Participant

Thanks for posting. 

Yawn
                      Participant

Thanks for posting. 

Yawn
                        Participant

Thanks for posting. 

dian in spokane
                          Participant

thanks Janner, I've been out of town, so missed this.

dian

dian in spokane
                            Participant

dian

dian in spokane
                              Participant

dian

yoop
                                Participant

Thanks for posting Janner,

Wakey, wakey, Bonnie Lea… Just because the bears are hibernating doesn't mean you can too.. ha

Not only do we miss you on this barren, desolate, quiet, sleepy, downtrodden board, we NEED you.  Oh how things have changed around here… John, (Jag, Fudd.. etc) is getting close to Ghandi-esque, Tina is quiet… (I kinda feel bad for her husband now since I'm sure the verbage has been displaced more to him… hehheh), Dan is like a storm that blows in once in a while… Yawn's presence is known but not unleashed… and I could go on and on.., but who am I to talk?  Certainly shouldn't bitch when I haven't been bringing much to the board…

How about political banter??? Hmmmm?  What we need is Palin to come back around and go touring for Romney.  Kate Gosselin anyone??  I sure do miss these ladies staring out at my every time I look to my computer for current events…..NOT

Back to you Bonnie Lea… with the lone kid  ney…. get better soon 'cause we need/want your babble back..

Bill

yoop
                                  Participant

Wakey, wakey, Bonnie Lea… Just because the bears are hibernating doesn't mean you can too.. ha

Not only do we miss you on this barren, desolate, quiet, sleepy, downtrodden board, we NEED you.  Oh how things have changed around here… John, (Jag, Fudd.. etc) is getting close to Ghandi-esque, Tina is quiet… (I kinda feel bad for her husband now since I'm sure the verbage has been displaced more to him… hehheh), Dan is like a storm that blows in once in a while… Yawn's presence is known but not unleashed… and I could go on and on.., but who am I to talk?  Certainly shouldn't bitch when I haven't been bringing much to the board…

How about political banter??? Hmmmm?  What we need is Palin to come back around and go touring for Romney.  Kate Gosselin anyone??  I sure do miss these ladies staring out at my every time I look to my computer for current events…..NOT

Back to you Bonnie Lea… with the lone kid  ney…. get better soon 'cause we need/want your babble back..

Bill

yoop
                                    Participant

Bill

Nad T
                                      Participant

Jammer!

To my grandchildren!

Nad T
                                        Participant

Jammer!

To my grandchildren!

Nad T
                                          Participant

Jammer!

To my grandchildren!

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics