The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Bob’s scan 3.5 years NED

Forums General Melanoma Community Bob’s scan 3.5 years NED

Participant

My husband finally went in for his appts and I wanted to put an update out there. A lot of people on here gave me support and hope when Bob was originally diagnosed with mets to his lungs. He has been stage IV since the beginning of 2008 and NED since 2009 after IL-2 and surgery to mets to his intestines. You can read our profile.  I pray he stays NED and I pray often they find a cure and better less harsh ways to treat it. 

Thank you everyone of this board for being there for one another and always listening when someone needs help.

Rebecca

My husband finally went in for his appts and I wanted to put an update out there. A lot of people on here gave me support and hope when Bob was originally diagnosed with mets to his lungs. He has been stage IV since the beginning of 2008 and NED since 2009 after IL-2 and surgery to mets to his intestines. You can read our profile.  I pray he stays NED and I pray often they find a cure and better less harsh ways to treat it. 

Thank you everyone of this board for being there for one another and always listening when someone needs help.

Rebecca

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        hope4cure1
        Participant

Perfect!!!  Thank so much for sharing this great news.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you to have happy holidays!

Hope

hope4cure1
          Participant

Perfect!!!  Thank so much for sharing this great news.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you to have happy holidays!

Hope

hope4cure1
            Participant

Hope

aldakota22
              Participant

Celebrate the holidays for another year of Bob"s NED.Will be in my prayers to stay that way.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
                Participant

Celebrate the holidays for another year of Bob"s NED.Will be in my prayers to stay that way.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
                  Participant

Phil S
                    Participant
                      Rebecca, Thanks for sharing such great news! Gives all us stage 4 warriors and caregivers such hope! Enjoy your holidays! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                      Phil S
                      Participant
                        Rebecca, Thanks for sharing such great news! Gives all us stage 4 warriors and caregivers such hope! Enjoy your holidays! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                        Phil S
                        Participant
                          SidneyGracie
                          Participant

Such Happy news at this wonderful time of year.  Continued health in 2013.

SidneyGracie
                            Participant

SidneyGracie
                              Participant

Tina D
                                Participant

Rebecca, I am fairly new here in the forum ( since May) but I am HAPPY to read your good report! So glad all the difficult days have paid off in such a big way for you guys. Rejoicing with you today!!

Tina

Tina D
                                  Participant

Rebecca, I am fairly new here in the forum ( since May) but I am HAPPY to read your good report! So glad all the difficult days have paid off in such a big way for you guys. Rejoicing with you today!!

Tina

Tina D
                                    Participant

Tina

Sherron
                                      Participant

Rebecca,  I am so very happy for you and Bob…..that he continues to be NED…

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Sherron
                                        Participant

Take Care,

Sherron
                                          Participant

Take Care,

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics