The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Blue Print

Forums General Melanoma Community Blue Print

Participant

I was just checking in before I shut off computer.  I see that the subject matter line is now in Blue Print.  I wonder if perhaps that means we will have a way to see if we have read the posts?  that would be nice.

Bonnie Leaenlightened

I was just checking in before I shut off computer.  I see that the subject matter line is now in Blue Print.  I wonder if perhaps that means we will have a way to see if we have read the posts?  that would be nice.

Bonnie Leaenlightened

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Tim–MRF

The answer is–in part.  When you read a post the font color changes.  This has been the case all along, but the color changes were so subtle you really couldn't see it.  (I never noticed it.)  After reading some of the ideas yesterday I asked that we increase the contrast.

Unfortunately we can't do the same for the replies.  I don't really understand why, but it has something to do with the platform on which the website is built and gets really technical.  So, it is not exactly what we wanted, but it is an improvement.

Tim–MRF

Kimmer
            Participant

Tim,

I like it..it is an improvement.  Thanks!

And thanks for not 'splaining the techie stuff.  It has been a long hard day 'round here.

Take good care, K.

Kimmer
              Participant

Tim,

I like it..it is an improvement.  Thanks!

And thanks for not 'splaining the techie stuff.  It has been a long hard day 'round here.

Take good care, K.

King
                Participant

It's a nice improvement!!!  Thanks…

Stay Strong
                  King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                  Participant

It's a nice improvement!!!  Thanks…

Stay Strong
                    King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Tim–MRF

The answer is–in part.  When you read a post the font color changes.  This has been the case all along, but the color changes were so subtle you really couldn't see it.  (I never noticed it.)  After reading some of the ideas yesterday I asked that we increase the contrast.

Unfortunately we can't do the same for the replies.  I don't really understand why, but it has something to do with the platform on which the website is built and gets really technical.  So, it is not exactly what we wanted, but it is an improvement.

Tim–MRF

kwahlbin

We have just updated the bulletin board to highlight the new responses to posts.  These will now be highlighted in yellow and have an icon next to them indicating that it is a new post.

Thank you for all your suggestions and to W.M. who helped with the technical aspects.

Kathy

kwahlbin

We have just updated the bulletin board to highlight the new responses to posts.  These will now be highlighted in yellow and have an icon next to them indicating that it is a new post.

Thank you for all your suggestions and to W.M. who helped with the technical aspects.

Kathy

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics