The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

benp from Darlinghurt…has anyone heard from him?

Forums General Melanoma Community benp from Darlinghurt…has anyone heard from him?

Participant

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how benp from Darlinghurst is doing? He hasn't posted here for a while. Hope you are doing ok.

Nahmi from Melbourne

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how benp from Darlinghurst is doing? He hasn't posted here for a while. Hope you are doing ok.

Nahmi from Melbourne

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        benp
        Participant

Hi Nahmi, 

Thank you for your concern! Very heartwarming. I am doing well (I think). I am just about fully recovered from surgery due to bowel mets. The best news I've had is that my brain is now clear following my most recent craniotomy, and has been for months. I completed Ipi earlier this year, unclear response. I'm just started on the MK-3475 (PD-1) trial so I'm hopeful about that. It's been a rough year, but things are looking up!

Thanks again for checking in. I really hope things have settled down for you also and things are going as smooth as could be expected.

Ben.

benp
          Participant

Hi Nahmi, 

Thank you for your concern! Very heartwarming. I am doing well (I think). I am just about fully recovered from surgery due to bowel mets. The best news I've had is that my brain is now clear following my most recent craniotomy, and has been for months. I completed Ipi earlier this year, unclear response. I'm just started on the MK-3475 (PD-1) trial so I'm hopeful about that. It's been a rough year, but things are looking up!

Thanks again for checking in. I really hope things have settled down for you also and things are going as smooth as could be expected.

Ben.

benp
            Participant

Hi Nahmi, 

Ben.

deardad
              Participant
                Hi Ben…sorry to hear you had such a rough year! Sounds like you are doing well, fantastic news about your brain scan.
                A year later and life for my family is smoother….we just keep going. Stay positive and keep up the fight.Good to hear from you.
                Take care
                Nahmi
                deardad
                Participant
                  Hi Ben…sorry to hear you had such a rough year! Sounds like you are doing well, fantastic news about your brain scan.
                  A year later and life for my family is smoother….we just keep going. Stay positive and keep up the fight.Good to hear from you.
                  Take care
                  Nahmi
                  deardad
                  Participant
                    Take care
                    Nahmi
                Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics