The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Been fortunate with zelboraf.’

Forums General Melanoma Community Been fortunate with zelboraf.’

Participant
      Have been on zelboraf 24 months the middle of September, 4 pills in morning and 4 @ night.
      I’m fortunate enough to work 40 Hours a week in the Physical Therapy field.
      Over the last couple of months I’ve been able to work out at the Gym 1 day per week. The last few weeks I’ ve been able to Bike f8 to 26 miles. Feel really tired after theese sessions. I’m sure this will benefit
      me physically in the future. The nodules in lungs shrunk greatly after 6 weeks of starting zelboraf.
      Happy to be alive during this fight against melanoma.
      Bruce Davis
    Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Richard_K
        Participant
          Bruce, glad to hear how you are doing. I know for myself now that the weather has gotten cooler, I feel much better being able to get out biking and walking, makes so many of the aches and pains less (after the first couple of days). Continued good luck to you and thanks for sharing.
          Richard_K
          Participant
            Bruce, glad to hear how you are doing. I know for myself now that the weather has gotten cooler, I feel much better being able to get out biking and walking, makes so many of the aches and pains less (after the first couple of days). Continued good luck to you and thanks for sharing.
            Richard_K
            Participant
              aldakota22
              Participant

Great news.Keep going on "Z". My run with "Z" was just over 23 months.Now on "D" (dabrafenib). Looking for a lifetime run this time.Beat the Beast.    Al

Tina D
                  Participant

That is a great report, Bruce! Glad you are doing so very well on the zelboraf.

Tina

Tina D
                    Participant

Tina

Tina D
                      Participant

Tina

aldakota22
                      Participant

Great news.Keep going on "Z". My run with "Z" was just over 23 months.Now on "D" (dabrafenib). Looking for a lifetime run this time.Beat the Beast.    Al

aldakota22
                        Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics