The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

AWWWW

Participant

just heard that Charlie the Smoking Chimp from SouthAfrica  has died.  (they say of old age)  was 52….  they are going to MOUNT HIM and put him on display along with other fav zoo inmates.

just heard that Charlie the Smoking Chimp from SouthAfrica  has died.  (they say of old age)  was 52….  they are going to MOUNT HIM and put him on display along with other fav zoo inmates.

HMMMMMM  poor guy, deserves a decent burial.  But then again we in NA sometimes even FREEZE dry our furry animals and keep them as door openers.  I have never yearned to have me stuffed pet laying on the fireplace hearth.   Let alone stuffed sitting on a branch perhaps with a fag in his mouth burning away like an eternal flame?  

weird in my mind.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        KyCyn
        Participant

Weird in my mind too, Bonnie Lea 🙂

KyCyn
          Participant

Weird in my mind too, Bonnie Lea 🙂

dian in spokane
            Participant

yeah..okay…

I'm thinking the topic title should be "Eewwww" instead of "Awwww"

Bonnie Lea
                Participant

My awwwwwww was not 'awesome awwwwww'  but  oh the poor little chimp (or big one)  living his 52 years mimicing the people and their smoking.  The article goes on about how people just tossed the cigs to the chimp and he smoked them.

like a bear I saw as a little kid, drinking a coke, and was addicted to it.  in a roadside zoo before they became obsolete in favour of proper (if they ever are proper) zoos.

Man never ceases to amaze me how we seem to want to make everything just like us.  (I used to smoke eons ago)  and so I do say ewwwwwwww  but did mean awwwwww poor thing.

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

My awwwwwww was not 'awesome awwwwww'  but  oh the poor little chimp (or big one)  living his 52 years mimicing the people and their smoking.  The article goes on about how people just tossed the cigs to the chimp and he smoked them.

like a bear I saw as a little kid, drinking a coke, and was addicted to it.  in a roadside zoo before they became obsolete in favour of proper (if they ever are proper) zoos.

Man never ceases to amaze me how we seem to want to make everything just like us.  (I used to smoke eons ago)  and so I do say ewwwwwwww  but did mean awwwwww poor thing.

dian in spokane
                  Participant

yeah..okay…

I'm thinking the topic title should be "Eewwww" instead of "Awwww"

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics