The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

at my NYC pad…

Forums General Melanoma Community at my NYC pad…

Participant

…on the **th floor.  I'm going to jump.  Cannot take the loss of Nate anymore.  Bye.

Oh shit, I have a base jump chute on my back – sob if they don't have an automatic altitude pop.  Made sure I was that HIGH. 

Have you heard my dog bark?

…on the **th floor.  I'm going to jump.  Cannot take the loss of Nate anymore.  Bye.

Oh shit, I have a base jump chute on my back – sob if they don't have an automatic altitude pop.  Made sure I was that HIGH. 

Have you heard my dog bark?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        BillMFl
        Participant

still crazy after all these years eh      so is your pad a padded room in bellview mental ward     please don't jump  some poor slob would have to clean a smelly blob of blubber off the sidewalk   i am joking of course   you amd herman cain should hang out together  nobody believrs him either

Nad T
            Participant

Oh shit I love you.  Come on, tell us again those lesbian stories…PLEASE.  You once told all the dances – bump and grind really got me turned on, you prick.

Yeah, I'm a Cain man – don't you like spooks?

You ugly son of a bitch are a handsome man.  Ha!

What you driving now asshole?

I may fly down (stoned).  See you soon dad.

BillMFl
              Participant

I'm on Maui. Dinner last night at Grand Wailea, tonight at Four Seasons. Google them and die with envy. No country for old men like us anymore. Forgot the last time I got some strange!

BillMFl
                Participant

I'm on Maui. Dinner last night at Grand Wailea, tonight at Four Seasons. Google them and die with envy. No country for old men like us anymore. Forgot the last time I got some strange!

BillMFl
                  Participant

Nad T
                    Participant

Oh shit I love you.  Come on, tell us again those lesbian stories…PLEASE.  You once told all the dances – bump and grind really got me turned on, you prick.

Nad T
                      Participant

BillMFl
                      Participant

still crazy after all these years eh      so is your pad a padded room in bellview mental ward     please don't jump  some poor slob would have to clean a smelly blob of blubber off the sidewalk   i am joking of course   you amd herman cain should hang out together  nobody believrs him either

BillMFl
                        Participant

BonnieLea
                          Participant

Oh Dear Dan…. Do watch what your feeling more.  Can you even just for a min imagine what dear Nate would say to you? or for that matter Dani say to you.  I think perhaps you were kidding, but now a days who knows what is what.

Hope you live in the basement though so you make far more a bounce than a aplat.   Tomorrow I head for second attempt at CT guiding kidney mass biopsy.  aint that a thrill?  the worst part is waiting for results if only just boring old COMMON (as I am a commoner)  renal cell carcinoma, but their other thought is a solitary met.  HMMMM that we do not want.

So dont even fling yourself out your basement apt until we can at least talk about what I believe nate is doing.

Love Bonnie

BonnieLea
                            Participant

Oh Dear Dan…. Do watch what your feeling more.  Can you even just for a min imagine what dear Nate would say to you? or for that matter Dani say to you.  I think perhaps you were kidding, but now a days who knows what is what.

Hope you live in the basement though so you make far more a bounce than a aplat.   Tomorrow I head for second attempt at CT guiding kidney mass biopsy.  aint that a thrill?  the worst part is waiting for results if only just boring old COMMON (as I am a commoner)  renal cell carcinoma, but their other thought is a solitary met.  HMMMM that we do not want.

So dont even fling yourself out your basement apt until we can at least talk about what I believe nate is doing.

Love Bonnie

BonnieLea
                              Participant

Love Bonnie

BarbieGirl
                                Participant

You better NOT jump, DT………. or I'll kill ya!!   no

ps….  I know I"ve tried to call you at least 3 times—I ain't calling no mo 'til you call back.  Hmmmmph!

BarbieGirl
                                  Participant

ps….  I know I"ve tried to call you at least 3 times—I ain't calling no mo 'til you call back.  Hmmmmph!

BarbieGirl
                                    Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics