The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Anyone hear from Linda Haley?

Forums General Melanoma Community Anyone hear from Linda Haley?

Participant

I have heard nothing from her and getting concerned.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

I have heard nothing from her and getting concerned.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Tina D
        Participant

Yes, she posted on a link yesterday. She will be starting ipi at the end of the month after completing the WBR. Sounds like things are moving along in a positive and hopeful direction for her.

Tina

Tina D
          Participant

Yes, she posted on a link yesterday. She will be starting ipi at the end of the month after completing the WBR. Sounds like things are moving along in a positive and hopeful direction for her.

Tina

Tina D
            Participant

Tina

lhaley
              Participant

Sherron had also e-mailed me so I sent a message back to her.  Thanks Tina for seeing that I had posted.  We went to Alabama to celebrate our 3 year old grand-daughters birthday. 

Today I was finished 1/2 of wbr! 

Linda

NYKaren
                  Participant
                    Linda,
                    You sound great. So good to read your post; thanks for replying to mine.
                    Love ya,
                    Karen
                    deardad
                    Participant

Great to hear your out and about enjoying life. Hope the WBR was tolerable. 

Take care.

Nahmi

deardad
                      Participant

Take care.

Nahmi

deardad
                        Participant

Take care.

Nahmi

NYKaren
                          Participant
                            Linda,
                            Love ya,
                            Karen
                            NYKaren
                            Participant
                              Linda,
                              Love ya,
                              Karen
                              Rebecca and Bob
                              Participant

Linda,

Hoping you get great results from the WBR. Keep us all posted!

Happy Holidays!

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                                Participant

Linda,

Happy Holidays!

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                                  Participant

Linda,

Happy Holidays!

Rebecca

lhaley
                                  Participant

Sherron had also e-mailed me so I sent a message back to her.  Thanks Tina for seeing that I had posted.  We went to Alabama to celebrate our 3 year old grand-daughters birthday. 

Linda

lhaley
                                    Participant

Linda

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics