The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

any of the old crowd around

Forums General Melanoma Community any of the old crowd around

Participant

Its been a while since ive been on here.Times have changed and a lot more people onhere I dont know.ive been on here as a poster and chatter on the odd occasion for the past 10 years or so.Some of my friends are sadly no longer here.I was stage 3 MM back in 1995…here we are in 2012 and im still writing random posts.Coming from England….many of my American friends couldnt understand a word of what i was saying….but it keeps you guessing.If any of my old mates are around….dont be scared of saying hello….any new mates…be very afraid…lol

Its been a while since ive been on here.Times have changed and a lot more people onhere I dont know.ive been on here as a poster and chatter on the odd occasion for the past 10 years or so.Some of my friends are sadly no longer here.I was stage 3 MM back in 1995…here we are in 2012 and im still writing random posts.Coming from England….many of my American friends couldnt understand a word of what i was saying….but it keeps you guessing.If any of my old mates are around….dont be scared of saying hello….any new mates…be very afraid…lol

stay lucky people….and let me know if your still alive

Shaggy AKA Ian…the mad firefighter from England

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        Janner
        Participant

Hey Shaggy,

Not too many of the old group visit here anymore – especially the Off Topic site.  It's a graveyard.  Glad to hear you're doing well, though, and maybe your post will bring a few out of hiding!

Cheers,

Janner

Shaggy
            Participant

hi janner…we can always hope…been a busy summer here….with the olympics and everything.still ticking along nicely without any sign of MM…17 years clear now…aint i a lucky boy…lol

Janner
              Participant

17 years is great, Ian!  I'm over 20 years out from my first primary, and 11 from my last one. 

Did you enjoy the Olympics?  I was a volunteer for the Salt Lake City 2002 Winter Olympics.  I had a blast!

Janner
                Participant

17 years is great, Ian!  I'm over 20 years out from my first primary, and 11 from my last one. 

Did you enjoy the Olympics?  I was a volunteer for the Salt Lake City 2002 Winter Olympics.  I had a blast!

Janner
                  Participant

Shaggy
                    Participant

hi janner.The olympics was very good.Openeing ceremony was awesome.We did well at rowing and cycling…and you americans did well at everything else…lol

Shaggy
                      Participant

hi janner.The olympics was very good.Openeing ceremony was awesome.We did well at rowing and cycling…and you americans did well at everything else…lol

Shaggy
                        Participant

Shaggy
                          Participant

hi janner…we can always hope…been a busy summer here….with the olympics and everything.still ticking along nicely without any sign of MM…17 years clear now…aint i a lucky boy…lol

Shaggy
                            Participant

Janner
                            Participant

Hey Shaggy,

Not too many of the old group visit here anymore – especially the Off Topic site.  It's a graveyard.  Glad to hear you're doing well, though, and maybe your post will bring a few out of hiding!

Cheers,

Janner

Janner
                              Participant

Hey Shaggy,

Cheers,

Janner

BonnieLea
                                Participant

I am still here as well.  Now for hmmmm 8 years thereabouts?  Winter is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat.

Love BonnieLea

BonnieLea
                                  Participant

I am still here as well.  Now for hmmmm 8 years thereabouts?  Winter is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat.

Love BonnieLea

BonnieLea
                                    Participant

Love BonnieLea

CindyMillan
                                      Participant

Hey all…I'm still around also.  Miss all the people that used to be here so often.  I'm doing great!  I was 10 years NED this past July.  Good to see you again Shaggy and Janner!

Cindy

Shaggy
                                          Participant

Hi Cindy…well done on 10 years NED…getting ready for xmas here…soon comes around.Wheres all the old crowd gone i wonder

Shaggy
                                            Participant

Hi Cindy…well done on 10 years NED…getting ready for xmas here…soon comes around.Wheres all the old crowd gone i wonder

Shaggy
                                              Participant

CindyMillan
                                              Participant

Hey all…I'm still around also.  Miss all the people that used to be here so often.  I'm doing great!  I was 10 years NED this past July.  Good to see you again Shaggy and Janner!

Cindy

CindyMillan
                                                Participant

Cindy

dian in spokane
                                                  Participant

hey Ian,

look at all the people you dug out of the bushes!

so glad to hear you are still doing great

dian in spokane

dian in spokane
                                                    Participant

hey Ian,

dian in spokane

dian in spokane
                                                      Participant

hey Ian,

dian in spokane

Eehgads
                                                        Participant

Hi Mad Fire Fighter,

It is so nice to see you posting! I check in once every few months to keep up with some people. I miss our many emails and chats. You have a wild sense of humor. Soooo how many kids now and how many Grandkids? I am glad life is treating you well. My email is the same, check in sometime.

Michele

Shaggy
                                                            Participant

HI MICHELLE…CANT REMEMBER YOUR E-MAIL ITS BEEN SO LONG.YOU CAN GET ME ON [email protected]

Shaggy
                                                              Participant

HI MICHELLE…CANT REMEMBER YOUR E-MAIL ITS BEEN SO LONG.YOU CAN GET ME ON [email protected]

Shaggy
                                                                Participant

Eehgads
                                                                Participant

Hi Mad Fire Fighter,

It is so nice to see you posting! I check in once every few months to keep up with some people. I miss our many emails and chats. You have a wild sense of humor. Soooo how many kids now and how many Grandkids? I am glad life is treating you well. My email is the same, check in sometime.

Michele

Eehgads
                                                                  Participant

Hi Mad Fire Fighter,

Michele

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics