The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Andersons Army Bracelets

Forums General Melanoma Community Andersons Army Bracelets

Participant

Does anyone know if they still make the black "Fight The Beast" bracelets. Mine of 6 yrs finally broke.

Thanks, mario

Does anyone know if they still make the black "Fight The Beast" bracelets. Mine of 6 yrs finally broke.

Thanks, mario

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

Hi Mario, good to see you!

If you go up to the top of this page, to the far right and find the heading that says "Support MRF", under that is a section that says "Marketplace" and in there you can find bracelets.

dian

MarioR1
            Participant

Thanks Dian. I had no idea that was there. Hope you are doing well. You are one of the few old timers that knew what i was talking about. lol

dian in spokane
              Participant

Mario, my husband always wears his! I've not had to buy them, because it seems like every time I need one, I see someone who has some and gives me one! (thanks DiVa!) I have never been a fan of those bracelets because of the whole 'beast' thing. I'd wear them if they just said 'melanoma' on them.

I had actually never visited the 'marketplace', but was sure I heard that MRF had them, so I looked for them and found them quickly. I see they have some teeshirts and hats for sale too, and ..looks like free shipping in the continental US!

I'm doing great, I hope you are doing well too.

dian

dian in spokane
                Participant

Mario, my husband always wears his! I've not had to buy them, because it seems like every time I need one, I see someone who has some and gives me one! (thanks DiVa!) I have never been a fan of those bracelets because of the whole 'beast' thing. I'd wear them if they just said 'melanoma' on them.

I had actually never visited the 'marketplace', but was sure I heard that MRF had them, so I looked for them and found them quickly. I see they have some teeshirts and hats for sale too, and ..looks like free shipping in the continental US!

I'm doing great, I hope you are doing well too.

dian

MarioR1
                  Participant

Thanks Dian. I had no idea that was there. Hope you are doing well. You are one of the few old timers that knew what i was talking about. lol

dian in spokane
                  Participant

Hi Mario, good to see you!

If you go up to the top of this page, to the far right and find the heading that says "Support MRF", under that is a section that says "Marketplace" and in there you can find bracelets.

dian

dian in spokane
                    Participant

oh..and it looks like Anderson's Army might still be selling them too. I just googled them and found their site.

dian in spokane
                      Participant

oh..and it looks like Anderson's Army might still be selling them too. I just googled them and found their site.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics