The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

AMAZING story of healing terminal cancer with Cellect

Forums General Melanoma Community AMAZING story of healing terminal cancer with Cellect

Participant

I saw this story posted on the FaceBook page for the National Cancer Research Foundation.. the creators of Cellect… the natural supplement that has been miraculous in treating cancer… 

thought i would share with you guys… This just happened this past weekend… its soooo exciting!!!  

I saw this story posted on the FaceBook page for the National Cancer Research Foundation.. the creators of Cellect… the natural supplement that has been miraculous in treating cancer… 

thought i would share with you guys… This just happened this past weekend… its soooo exciting!!!  

Over the past weekend, we thought Andy was going to die from his lung cancer. He was having trouble breathing, doctors first thought it was pneumonia because he was diagnosed with lung cancer, Lippo Sarcoma, this past Memorial Day. Because Andy refused all treatments and only took Cellect, they told him he would die before the summer was out. Here we are approaching Christmas. He was having a difficult time catching his breath, we honestly thought it was the end for Andy, but he was still grateful because he lived longer than the doctors offered with their treatments. The doctor called in hospice care at the hospital. We were all upset because this was the end. 

Sunday after night, Andy was heaving and heaving, the doctors wanted to up the morphine to cause him to relax and die. While the doctors were trying to set up the equipment, Andy was having trouble breathing, and was choking, a team came in to clear the airway, then they saw something in his throat. Some tools, I do not know what they are, like long thin clamps, they pulled it out.

All of a sudden Andy started to inhale so deeply like he just finished a marathon, trying to catch his breath. But he was smiling and happy, it was not a struggle, after a few minutes, he was able to calm down and breathe more normally. The doctor said that he was breathing normal but that there was a lot of blood but pulse, and blood pressure were closer to normal.

They canceled the morphine and started to help him calm down. The oxygen levels improved and everything was improving a little at a time. The doctor said that it appeared to him that the lung tumor had started to die and detached from the lung area and Andy’s body was trying to get it out. Three hours later, Andy was able to eat a regular meal. 

This is similar to what happened in the past after he had a massage therapy. The doctors at that time thought it was coincidence. There is no way it was coincidence, now they are listening. 

Monday was a PET scan to see how the tumor was in his lung. Andy did not have any stress or pain. During the pet scan, the tech asked Andy many times if he had a tumor in the ling because he could not find it. When the tech went to older test results, he was able to see it. He would not comment at all to Andy. We did not care what the scan said because Andy was feeling great and was only interested in going home. 

As soon as the doctor came in, the tech almost ran to him, they disappeared. 20 minutes later, the doctor came back and told Andy that the PET scan does not show anything. The pathology confirmed that the tumor that came out was cancerous, and because there is no evidence in this new scan, he said it is safe to say that the tumor he coughed out was that same tumor. He said he never heard of anything like that before.

When Andy asked if he was cancer free, the doctor grabbed a chair and sat down and said that he has no idea what happened, but he did say that the cancer that came out was from the lung. When he saw all that blood, his first instinct was that the cancer grew massively and that the blood was a bad thing. Now he believes that the blood was caused because the cancerous tumor was dying and tore away from the walls in the lung, causing some blood and healed afterwards. He said he never saw that before. 

He said that he is being cautious, he wants to wait a few months to see what happens. Andy said that because the doctors told him during the Memorial Day weekend that he would be dead in a few months, he already passed his given time, so, he is patient and will wait.

Andy is still weak in his legs and arms because he was in bed so much. The doctor said that because there is no evidence, he was not sure what to do, so Andy said he wanted to go home. We brought Andy home last night. He woke up this morning and kept taking big deep breaths and now wants to challenge anyone. I think he is happy. He wanted pancakes and bacon with lots of maple syrup. He drank Tetley tea called British blend. He said that is Fred’s favorite. I don’t know if that is true. 

This morning, he declared that he no longer has cancer and will not return to his doctor for any tests. I think when he calms down, he will probably agree to non-evasive tests. I told him that he has to show the world that he is a survivor and that he will need to take those tests to validate it. 

This is a wonderful Christmas. To think that Andy was within minutes of getting a lethal amount of morphine to be put down like a dog. And here his cancer is out of his body. I wonder how many people had coughed up blood or tumor particles, or had pneumonia like symptoms and their doctors thought that it was increased cancer. Now we saw first-hand that it was the cancer breaking down and the body trying to get rid of it.

I hope that this update puts a smile on your face just like our entire family is smiling, it is the best Christmas present we could have ever received. Thank you Laurie and Fred, you saved our family

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        buffcody
        Participant

It's important to know that Cellect is a proprietary product not something created by the National Cancer Research Foundation, despite this story appearing on its Facebook page.

buffcody
          Participant

It's important to know that Cellect is a proprietary product not something created by the National Cancer Research Foundation, despite this story appearing on its Facebook page.

buffcody
            Participant

POW
                Participant

Please be aware that the "National Cancer Research Foundation" has NOTHING to do with any Federal agency or any nationally recognized medical organization. It is a private group that believes in and promotes alternative treatments for many diseases, including cancer. Cellect is one of their products. The original poster (o2bcherie) consistently puts posts on this forum promoting the group and their products. If you choose to look into using their products, that is your right. Just be sure that you know who you are dealing with. And be sure to talk with your oncolgist before taking ANYTHING, "natural" or not, that might conflict with your current medications.

Tim–MRF

Very well put, and thank you for stating this.  We all hear about miraculous cures through some "natural" compound.  I have been hearing about this for years, including a person in Mexico who claimed he cured AIDS with goat urine.  Some alternative therapies really do make a difference, and some are just hucksterism.  It is hard to separate what is good from what is a waste of money and energy.  

I know of cases in which patients took natural remedies, and the remedy counteracted the other efforts of more traditional medicine.  This resulted in tumor growth which, fortunately, was caught early.  

Please consult with your treatment team before taking any of these other compounds.  And be somewhat skeptical of anything that has not undergone a rigorous study, with results being published in a respected peer-reviewed journal.

Tim–MRF

JakeinNY
                    Participant

Tim,

Good to see your comments: "Some alternative therapies really do make a difference, and some are just hucksterism.  It is hard to separate what is good from what is a waste of money and energy." I'm glad that you are not of the opinion that only drugs will help!!!

Jake

JakeinNY
                      Participant

Tim,

Good to see your comments: "Some alternative therapies really do make a difference, and some are just hucksterism.  It is hard to separate what is good from what is a waste of money and energy." I'm glad that you are not of the opinion that only drugs will help!!!

Jake

JakeinNY
                        Participant

Forgot to add that in no way am I saying that I believe in this product as I know nothing about it.

JakeinNY
                          Participant

Forgot to add that in no way am I saying that I believe in this product as I know nothing about it.

JakeinNY
                            Participant

JakeinNY
                              Participant

Tim,

Jake

Tim–MRF

Very well put, and thank you for stating this.  We all hear about miraculous cures through some "natural" compound.  I have been hearing about this for years, including a person in Mexico who claimed he cured AIDS with goat urine.  Some alternative therapies really do make a difference, and some are just hucksterism.  It is hard to separate what is good from what is a waste of money and energy.  

I know of cases in which patients took natural remedies, and the remedy counteracted the other efforts of more traditional medicine.  This resulted in tumor growth which, fortunately, was caught early.  

Please consult with your treatment team before taking any of these other compounds.  And be somewhat skeptical of anything that has not undergone a rigorous study, with results being published in a respected peer-reviewed journal.

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

POW
                                    Participant

Please be aware that the "National Cancer Research Foundation" has NOTHING to do with any Federal agency or any nationally recognized medical organization. It is a private group that believes in and promotes alternative treatments for many diseases, including cancer. Cellect is one of their products. The original poster (o2bcherie) consistently puts posts on this forum promoting the group and their products. If you choose to look into using their products, that is your right. Just be sure that you know who you are dealing with. And be sure to talk with your oncolgist before taking ANYTHING, "natural" or not, that might conflict with your current medications.

POW
                                      Participant

Gene_S
                                      Participant

Keep in mind that most people reading this forum group will never consider doing anything that isn't approved by the Big Phara companies until they are on their death beds.  Another thing to consider that everyone is different, what works for one patient won't work for another!  I am very happy to read this success story.

PS> Do you know that an average of 2,500 people die daily in the USA from prescribed medicine?

Gene_S
                                        Participant

Keep in mind that most people reading this forum group will never consider doing anything that isn't approved by the Big Phara companies until they are on their death beds.  Another thing to consider that everyone is different, what works for one patient won't work for another!  I am very happy to read this success story.

PS> Do you know that an average of 2,500 people die daily in the USA from prescribed medicine?

Gene_S
                                          Participant

o2bcheri
                                              Participant

yes.. i know this is the case… ๐Ÿ™

it is my feeling that the big pharma companies are in this for $$$ only….

i have had much experience with friends getting cancer and healing or not healing depending on which route they took… 

i have said before.. and will say again.. i have nothing to do with this product… or the selling of it… no profit for me at all.. except that i have seen it work over and over again….

it is only minerals… and cod liver oil… 

i just hope that perhaps i can help even one person…

Merry Christmas to all of you.. my prayers and white light sent your way!!

XXXX

o2bcheri
                                                Participant

i have had much experience with friends getting cancer and healing or not healing depending on which route they took… 

i have said before.. and will say again.. i have nothing to do with this product… or the selling of it… no profit for me at all.. except that i have seen it work over and over again….

XXXX

o2bcheri
                                                  Participant

XXXX

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics