The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Amazing results with benfotiamine

Forums General Melanoma Community Amazing results with benfotiamine

Participant

Benfotiamine is a water soluble form of Thiamine = B-1.    It is essential in healing NERVES.   As most of you know Wayne has had unbearable neuropathy in his legs and feet with crying shooting pains at night espeically.    I actually bought this for myself for ENERGY.    Then we really read up on it and saw how much it has helped people with diabetic and chemo neuropahty.  

Benfotiamine is a water soluble form of Thiamine = B-1.    It is essential in healing NERVES.   As most of you know Wayne has had unbearable neuropathy in his legs and feet with crying shooting pains at night espeically.    I actually bought this for myself for ENERGY.    Then we really read up on it and saw how much it has helped people with diabetic and chemo neuropahty.  

Wayne started taking it immediately.  He had just gotten his Neurotin script filled he got at MDA last week, but decided to give Benfotiamine a go first.     In 2 DAYS he had little,  if any SHOOTING PAINS and slept thorugh the night wth no waking in that  awful pain.   It has also changed my life in 3 days with ENERGY  – something I had NONE OF.   My pain and his is so much better.     This is in only 3 days !    

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ABOUT IT, and talk to your DOC, but by all means, and by all ways, take a look at this supplement they are using for a long list of very hard to treat ailments, but espeically Neuropahty, FATIGUE, Pain….and many other things.. 

We have been amazed, and have ordered 2 more bottles.   I'm sooooo excited that  it looks like Wayne will NOT have to be taking NEUROTIN – a very nasty drug with so many side effects.     GIRLS, it has also CURBED my cravings and is working on my balancing my blood sugar.  

It must be BENFOTIAMINE because the regular B-1 is not water soluble and we cannot get enough in our system.  

I HEARD ABOUT IT ON Dr. OZ  🙂  – and as a FLUKE and DESPERATE for HELP, bought some immediately.   We have been amazed.  Maybe this will help someone else too.   We are early on in this trial, but so far = FANTASTIC RESULTS !       

Nancy (devoted wife of 3 X Warrior Wayne)     BLESSING AND HEALTH TO ALL !

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        psutter
        Participant

My husband has severe chemo-induced neuropathy in his feet and has trouble sleeping.  Where do you get the benfotiamine?  Is it available in stores? 

psutter
          Participant

My husband has severe chemo-induced neuropathy in his feet and has trouble sleeping.  Where do you get the benfotiamine?  Is it available in stores? 

psutter
            Participant

triciad
              Participant

It's great to hear that Wayne's pain is under control.  May both of you continue to reap the benefits of this wonderful supplement.  You are in my prayers!

Tricia

triciad
                Participant

It's great to hear that Wayne's pain is under control.  May both of you continue to reap the benefits of this wonderful supplement.  You are in my prayers!

Tricia

triciad
                  Participant

Tricia

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics