The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Always late to the party….

Forums General Melanoma Community Always late to the party….

Participant

Allen Carr called to let me know some of the oldtimers were doing chat this week (and last week).  I can't get in—I just get a black screen.   Any help?

You're all prolly gone tonite since it's after 10pm EST.   Wish we could still see who was in the chat room. *sigh* 

Anyhoo, howdy, hope you all haven't missed me too much.  I know some of you haven't missed me at all!  =) 

Allen Carr called to let me know some of the oldtimers were doing chat this week (and last week).  I can't get in—I just get a black screen.   Any help?

You're all prolly gone tonite since it's after 10pm EST.   Wish we could still see who was in the chat room. *sigh* 

Anyhoo, howdy, hope you all haven't missed me too much.  I know some of you haven't missed me at all!  =) 

Still raising girlies and taking care of MamaG.  She fell the 1st week in January and broke her clavicle (collarbone) on the right side.  She did a hard, fast rehab (10 days or so).  Got her home from that, and 2 days later, she was back in the hospital w/ pneumonia.  She went to a skilled nursing rehab after that, and within FOUR HOURS of being there, fell off the flippin' bed and broke her left hip!  She had surgery 2 weeks ago, and is back in skilled nursing rehab.  She's had a rough start this year.   

I'm over 12 years NED now (yippeee).  Still have a crappy back, which is getting crappier every day.  I live with it. 

If I can ever get into chat, I hope to reconnect with my old-timer buddies!  We need another bash!  Told Allen we need to take a cruise, but I've been rethinking that after the "cruise from hell" recently. 

Ya'll can find me on facebook (Lisa Garman Norvell). 

Take care!  *Hugz*

~L~

ps.. JAG—didn't know you had a baby boy now.   Congrats!   Mr. Bill—send Allen Carr your email addy, k?  He asked me if I had it…. hah! (Never did!)Bonnie, I think of you all the time.  I owe tons of people emails and can't say when (or even IF) I'll get around to answering them.  Life is busy busy busy these days, and when it's not, I'm playing auto-bingo while trying to catch up on shows on my DVR!  

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        JerryfromFauq
        Participant

I see you made Charlie smile by showing that picture.  No, he's not here, but I know him!!  I'm smiling even if you aren't wearing your cap!

Tim has been working the Chat problem and it may be clear up some now.  I actually got  in from home in 60 seconds today.  It has often taken hours ovear the past few months using dial-up and others have said they had major problems using wideband. 

Try it again  (especially if you see me in there!)

JerryfromFauq
          Participant

I see you made Charlie smile by showing that picture.  No, he's not here, but I know him!!  I'm smiling even if you aren't wearing your cap!

Tim has been working the Chat problem and it may be clear up some now.  I actually got  in from home in 60 seconds today.  It has often taken hours ovear the past few months using dial-up and others have said they had major problems using wideband. 

JerryfromFauq
            Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics