The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

A question to the old timers..

Forums General Melanoma Community A question to the old timers..

Participant
      A long time ago, possibly in 2005, i wrote kind of my story with my DX from a local lab and mayo clinic. It was always on site, so if i wanted to search information i could read their story. I am actually looking for information from mine. Does anyone know where it is or how i can find it.

Nancy YOUSSEF

A long time ago, possibly in 2005, i wrote kind of my story with my DX from a local lab and mayo clinic. It was always on site, so if i wanted to search information i could read their story. I am actually looking for information from mine. Does anyone know where it is or how i can find it.

Nancy YOUSSEF

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Roxanne
        Participant

Go to archive under the main board. search by dates Jan 2005 to Jan 2006. All of your posts come up for those dates- 100 at a time if that is your setting. 

Roxanne
          Participant

Go to archive under the main board. search by dates Jan 2005 to Jan 2006. All of your posts come up for those dates- 100 at a time if that is your setting. 

Roxanne
            Participant

Roxanne
              Participant

Nancylee
                  Participant
                    It wasn’t an archived post. It was our own personal story and information. It was ” everyone’s story” they stage and treatment .
                    Nancylee
                    Participant
                      I found it. Thanks.
                      Nancylee
                      Participant
                        I found it. Thanks.
                        Nancylee
                        Participant
                          I found it. Thanks.
                          Nancylee
                          Participant
                            It wasn’t an archived post. It was our own personal story and information. It was ” everyone’s story” they stage and treatment .
                            Nancylee
                            Participant
                            Roxanne
                            Participant

Roxanne
                              Participant

BillMFl
                                Participant

Sahtak bil dini Nancy.

BillMFl
                                  Participant

Sahtak bil dini Nancy.

BillMFl
                                    Participant

Sahtak bil dini Nancy.

Nancylee
                                        Participant
                                          I have an incredible urge to start flirting with you.
                                          Nancylee
                                          Participant
                                            BillMFl
                                            Participant

Toledo Ohio, 1967. Danny Thomas brothers Armenian  night club/ restaurant just down the street from the Admiral Perry Hotel. Was that you wearing the veil and seductively wrapping a scarf around my neck while she belly danced just inches away. I've loved Middle Eastern music ever since!   Naw, you were just a sweet little girl then and I was just out of college witth fresh faced unblemished skin and everything still ahead.  Sweet dreams Nancy. πŸ™‚

BillMFl
                                              Participant

Toledo Ohio, 1967. Danny Thomas brothers Armenian  night club/ restaurant just down the street from the Admiral Perry Hotel. Was that you wearing the veil and seductively wrapping a scarf around my neck while she belly danced just inches away. I've loved Middle Eastern music ever since!   Naw, you were just a sweet little girl then and I was just out of college witth fresh faced unblemished skin and everything still ahead.  Sweet dreams Nancy. πŸ™‚

BillMFl
                                                Participant

Nancylee
                                                  Participant
                                                  KyCyn
                                                  Participant

Well, hello there, y'all Old Timers!

"Every now and then, I know it's kinda hard to tell,

But I'm still alive and well."

(Thought y'all might appreciate that πŸ™‚  

How is everyone?

Happy New Year!!

Cyn

KyCyn
                                                    Participant

How is everyone?

Happy New Year!!

Cyn

Nancylee
                                                        Participant
                                                          Look what the cat dragged out. Both bill and Cyn! How about that. Cyn, how is your life? Your man? You??? I miss our conversations.

Bill. It was me. Star crossed lovers. I hope you are well and happy.

Nancylee
                                                          Participant
                                                            Look what the cat dragged out. Both bill and Cyn! How about that. Cyn, how is your life? Your man? You??? I miss our conversations.

Nancylee
                                                            Participant

KyCyn
                                                            Participant

How is everyone?

Happy New Year!!

Cyn

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics