The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

6 years NED!

Forums General Melanoma Community 6 years NED!

Participant

Doug is doing great! We have had a few scares over the last 6 years, but no melanoma has been found. I have not been on this page in a while. Hoping good news will encourage others. He had a place removed over 6 years ago & it had spread to 1 lymph node. Praise the Lord!!!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        jennunicorn
        Participant

Thank you for posting this postive news, it's always nice to have some hope sprinkled about this forum. Congrats to Doug!

jennunicorn
          Participant

Thank you for posting this postive news, it's always nice to have some hope sprinkled about this forum. Congrats to Doug!

jennunicorn
            Participant

snow white
              Participant

Congrats Doug!!!

snow white
                Participant

Congrats Doug!!!

snow white
                  Participant

Congrats Doug!!!

SOLE
                    Participant

Wow! Congrats!! And 60 more!

SOLE
                      Participant

SOLE
                        Participant

jms0104
                          Participant

Always great to hear updates like these.  I suspect most who go NED don't bother to post, but glad you took the time and very happy to hear of Doug's continued NED status.  The statician in me would venture to guess that his odds of recurrence continue to diminish with time which is also great news.  

Carole K
                              Participant

HAPPY DANCE TIME DOUG.  Keep keepin on!!!  

Love and Light

Carole K

NED 15 years 10 months..

Carole K
                                Participant

Love and Light

Carole K

NED 15 years 10 months..

Carole K
                                  Participant

Love and Light

Carole K

NED 15 years 10 months..

jms0104
                                  Participant

Always great to hear updates like these.  I suspect most who go NED don't bother to post, but glad you took the time and very happy to hear of Doug's continued NED status.  The statician in me would venture to guess that his odds of recurrence continue to diminish with time which is also great news.  

jms0104
                                    Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics